• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Alicia Silverstone is so bad in this movie that she makes Chris O'donnell and Uma Thurman look like real actors who got by on their talent and not their looks. It says a lot about your movie when the third best actor in it is Jesse Ventura.

Omega

Banned
]
Another, topical, example!

Wrong_Side_of_Town_.jpg

I just wanna say this is quite possibly one of the worst movies of all time.

The only saving grace is Ja Rule getting shot in the face by Drax

StylesClash should come out of retirement and assume Captain duties in this thread. Spoilerz getting out of hand.

Edit: ^ friend bean knows what's up.

Edit2 : vvv :lol

Where are you, StylesClash? We need you!

StylesClash should come out of retirement and assume Captain duties in this thread. Spoilerz getting out of hand.

Edit: ^ friend bean knows what's up.

Edit2 : vvv :lol

Why hello StylesClash. Didn't know you changed your name to another Wrasslegaf member. That is gimmick infringement sir.

Edit: Goddammit you two pieces of fuck.
styles450.gif

yep.

not like anyone was gonna watch this anyway
you don't know this, motherfucker
, friend

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Alfred just died. He also had a highly secretive computer file that can be accessed with a 3 letter password. How does everyone not know Batman's identity at this point?

Spoilers. Also Robin keeps being a shit and pissing off Batman... But he still lives with him and uses his stuff. Nipples aside, I actually like this Robin suit the best, and O'donnell looks the part. He just sucks as an actor

DMczaf

If you're even thinking about ordering WWE Network, marks...do not, because I understand that Steve Borden, who wrestled in TNA at one time as Sting, is going to show up at Survivor Series.

Heh, that'll put some butts in the seats.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
This movie is neither fun nor playful. It's just dumb and full of unlikable know it all characters. Like a MCU movie. 2/5 Diesel gloves because it has a cute bulldog towards the end.

Taco Bell had a contest when this movie came out to get a chance to win the Batmobile... Who the hell won it? That seems like something we would have heard about.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's amazing how many important movies I've never seen.

You know, like Batman & Robin, Thunder In Paradise, Suburban Commando, and Executive Decision. You know what? I don't think any of these songs from the soundtrack played during the movie. Not even Kiss From A Rose. Was that some kind of rerelease issue, or did they really never play during the movie?

This is the third time one of my VHS openings has sent me a Wild America trailer. Is this a sign? What the fuck is this movie, and why do they want me to see it so badly?

Recall

As someone who watched nothing but Indy wrestling from 2002 to 2009, I cannot go back and watch it now.

The amount of moves just for the sheer sake of it and the constant matches where they just switch who's on offence every 15 seconds is fucking tiresome. It all just annoys me now more than entertains...

DMczaf

As someone who watched nothing but Indy wrestling from 2002 to 2009, I cannot go back and watch it now.

The amount of moves just for the sheer sake of it and the constant matches where they just switch who's on offence every 15 seconds is fucking tiresome. It all just annoys me now more than entertains...

That's called growing up.

You know, like Batman & Robin, Thunder In Paradise, Suburban Commando, and Executive Decision. You know what? I don't think any of these songs from the soundtrack played during the movie. Not even Kiss From A Rose. Was that some kind of rerelease issue, or did they really never play during the movie?

That was during a time when 'music inspired by' soundtrack releases got super popular. Spawn & Judgement Night soundtracks were huge at my highschool

I've well and truly blocked B&R out in my memory so I can't help on whether or not Kiss From A Rose played during it sorry.

Gonzalez

Banned

During the 90's the majority of summer blockbusters had soundtracks that were "Inspired" by the films they were released in conjunction with. A great example would be the Street Fighter The Movie album featuring a who's who of 90's gangsta rappers, but only one track plays briefly in the background during a scene in Sagats club.

Edit: well fuck I should type faster.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
How can anything involving Puff Daddy be dope? Except for Notorious BIG's career, and it's not like Puff Daddy contributed to that.

strobogo

Banned
How can anything involving Puff Daddy be dope? Except for Notorious BIG's career, and it's not like Puff Daddy contributed to that.

tumblr_m3q8jmMhSx1qmle2jo1_500.jpg

Uh-huh, Yeah,
Uh-huh, Yeah, uuh
Uh-huh, Yeah, uuh
Uh-huh, Yeah, uuh
Uh-huh, Yeah, uuh
Uh-huh, Yeah, Yeah

Hear my cries
Hear my call
Lend me your ears
See my fall
See my error
Know my faults
Time halts
See my loss
Know I'm lacking
Backtracking
Where I met you
Pistol packing
Itchy finger
Trigger happy
Try to trap me
Bad rap
Wiretap me
Back-stab me
Break the faith
Fall from grace
Tell me lies
Time flies
Close your eyes

Come with me
Come with me, Yeah
Come with me, Uh-huh, Yeah

You said to trust you
You'd never hurt me
Now I'm disgusted
Since then adjusted
Certainly you fooled me
Ridiculed me
Left me hanging
Now shit is boomeranging
Right back at you
Think long range
Narrow-minded
Left me blinded
I cosigned it
Shit backfired
But I'm bouncing back
I grinded
Not many would bear the pressure
You comprehend me
You want to end me
You offend me
It's trauma
Feel the trauma
Come with me

Yeah, Uh-huh, ah ha
Come with me, Don't be afraid, yeah
Come with me

I close my eyes
And I see..
You standing there
I cry...
Tears...
Of sorrow...
I die....

Uh-huh, Yeah

Fuck my enemies
Fuck my foes
Damn these hoes
You're stepping on my toes
Back up off me
Take your hands off me
Give me room to breathe
I'm not hearing it
I'm not fearing it
I'm up to my ears in it
Bullshit I'm destructive
Some women find that seductive
Some say it's lunacy
Reluctantly I've been moving on
I ignore you
Sorry if I bore you
I neglect you
Don't mean to disrespect you
Can't you see
I love you dearly
And that sincerely
But you annoy me
You can't avoid me
I'm here to stay
Forever and ever and a day
That's never
I can't let you go
I can't forget it
Why you did it
I won't permit it
And won't acquit it
I want to fight you
I'll fucking bite you
Can't stand nobody like you
You can't run
You can't hide
No surprise
Close your eyes

Come with me, yeah
Come with me
Come with me, AHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOWWW
Yeah, like this
Come on, Come on
Yeah turn me up, turn me up
Yeah yeah yeah, come on now, Yeah

Hear my cries
Hear my calls
Lend me your ears (Uh huh You ready now? Come on check this out)
Hear my cries
Hear my calls
Lend me your ears, Uhh (Oh yeah that's right, Oh yeah that's right)

Hear my cries
Hear my calls
Lend me your ears
See my fall
See my errors
Know my faults
Time halts
See my loss
Know I'm lacking
Backtracking
Where I met you
Pistol packing
Itchy finger
Trigger happy
Try to trap me
Bad rap
Wiretap me
Backstab me
Break the faith
Fall from grace
Tell me lies
Time flies
Close your eyes
Come with me

Come with me [x8]

I'm gonna take you with me
I want to fight you
I'll fucking bite you
Can't stand nobody like you
You can't run
You can't hide
No surprise
Close your eyes

Come with me
I'm gonna take you with me
I'm here to stay
Forever ever
And ever and day that's never
Come with me

Uh-huh, Yeah [x6]
Come with me

iVjBiYi.gif

*edit, CMLL dudes for Fantasticamania this year;

. Atlantis
. La Sombra
. Volador Jr.
. Mistico
. Mascara Dorada
. Angel De Oro
. Stuka Jr.
. Rey Cometa
. Triton
. Ultimo Guerrero
. Mr. Niebla
. Mephisto
. Barbaro Cavernario
. Okumura
. Polvora
. Gran Guerrero

Also, I thought this was interesting, the booking cost of various arenas in Japan;

. Shin Kiba 1st Ring; 500,000 yen
. Shinjuku Face; 600,000 yen
. Korakuen Hall; 1,030,000 yen
. Osaka Bodymaker; 1,400,000 yen
. Ryogoku Kokugikan; 3,500,000 yen
. Nippon Budokan; 5,000,000 yen
. Yokohama Arena; 5,500,000 yen
. Seibu Dome; 6,300,000 yen
. Saitama Super Arena; 6,583,500 yen
. Tokyo Dome; 16,667,000 yen

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't think I can watch anymore of this cape crap. Even with Nicole Kidman in it. I'd rather be watching Beverly Hills Cop right now.

strobogo

Banned
What does it mean when I have deja vu 3-4 times a week and sometimes it feels like it lasts over an hour at a time? Am I going to die?

I'm LTTP but I finally caught up to the first four episodes of Lucha Underground.

I love the production (camera work, lighting, music), serialized vignettes that tells a coherent story (WWE pay attention) and ring work for the most part.

I love Conan, Johnny Mundo, Dario, Catrina (Maxine, you hot) and Prince Puma (Ricochet).

WWE was definitely sleeping by not picking up Ricochet to have a replacement for Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara.

I've got to say the actual wrestlers are mostly C tier (except for a few) but they polish these turds into gold. I haven't read up too much on the show but some of the Luchas seem like Gringos in masks and do not wrestle Lucha (like the 1,000 Deaths guy who does Flair chops, spear, etc). But the last two episodes they've introduced more wrestlers from AAA.

Honestly, after watching these episodes, it shows how inept the management of TNA is. TNA doesn't care about PPV buys, House Show gates or toys/t-shirts/DVDs/etc. The show is everything TNA should be. Weekly episodic television programming that is geared toward generating ratings.

I'm disappointed to hear the ratings are low for Lucha. But the show should definitely be a mainstream network television.

bjork

Rick Rude needs his own wrasslegaf month!

I love it when Austin tells Rick Rude stories on his podcast. Rick must have been a trip to ride with from town to town back in the day.

I would be into this. Rick Rude was great.

Dear thread, please stop with that captain gif. I beg you.

Summoner

Executive Decision The movie is called Executive Decision, and they even have THAT moment in the movie, but there is NEVER audio or video of the US President. What the fuck is that about? Steven Seagal doesn't snap anyone's necks.
acqhaQiZ.gif
To be fair, it would have been a short movie if Seagal made it to the plane!!
I think it was a missed opportunity that Seagal wasn't waiting back at the base at the end of the movie. After all he TMF status.

Top Bottom