• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Sunny, I thought you were supposed to bring order back to this community! In the past day or two, we've had both a Larry the Cable Guy OT Thread and Dark Ninja getting got. Get it together, captain

Aiii

So not worth it
Punk doing MMA would be amazing for the press conference trash talking alone.

Not sure how good he is, but he does train with Gracie, right?

strobogo

Banned
When you get down to it there's just not a lot separating Cesaro from a, say, Rob Conway at this point

I read and appreciate them. I will be sure to cite them in future internet religious debates.

Let it be known that Jeeeeeeeeeezus is undefeated in Yappapi strap matches.

slash is on jericho's podcast this week
.know we have some GNR fans in here

Slash talking hurts my ears. He has that permanent drunk voice to me. I just want to hear him play. Definitely don't want to hear him AND Jericho talking.

The Gracies got passed up long ago. Anyone can train with "a Gracie". There are 9000 of them.

Unless Punk fought a fat jobber like Batista and Lashley did when they fought he would get his ass kicked.

He should take up managing though. Dude can be the white trash Don King!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunny, I thought you were supposed to bring order back to this community! In the past day or two, we've had both a Larry the Cable Guy OT Thread and Dark Ninja getting got. Get it together, captain

That was my fault, I made a joke about it and...there we go. This Captain can't joke.

Vylash

roJCJRn.jpg

iKvhLcaqMm8wv.gif

Fox318

Everytime Brie does the yes chant it makes me cringe.

I hope for her sake that they don't force her to do it because of her relationship with her husband.

She should be able to stand on her own as a character and not forced to do something because somebody in a suit thinks its good to continue the chant.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
VH1 has this website article about forgotten 90s male R&B groups. And they listed Bell Biv DeVoe

WHO THE FUCK FORGOT ABOUT BBV?!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I don't mind when Bryan's WIFE does it. You can crib your husbands chant/moves/whatever to get over. Same with brothers and sisters.

I don't mind when someone like Steph does it to mock him.

Show doing it...yeah, might be a bit too far. Hell Face Kane could do it because of Team Hell No and I wouldn't mind.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I always loved how Rick Rude's real name is Rick Rood. Like people were probably thinking, 'that's such a fake name! ... Oh, it really is his name.'

Rick Rude needs his own wrasslegaf month!

I love it when Austin tells Rick Rude stories on his podcast. Rick must have been a trip to ride with from town to town back in the day.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Did Zodiac write the lyrics for Booker T's theme?

yes yes
no no
yes yes

Rick Rude needs his own wrasslegaf month!

I love it when Austin tells Rick Rude stories on his podcast. Rick must have been a trip to ride with from town to town back in the day.

He's also one of the men who taught Kevin Nash the business. So basically Rick Rude created the Attitude Era.

Fox318

SmfqgsQ.jpg

Fall Brawl 1995
Why don't they give promo time like this today?

The commentators are call the events as apposed to telling the story.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
One of the few time Heyman has ever not come off of an interview as sounding phony was whenever he talked about Ric Rude. The man is a god to him. Austin also shares the same feelings.

kirblar

I don't mind when Bryan's WIFE does it. You can crib your husbands chant/moves/whatever to get over. Same with brothers and sisters.

I don't mind when someone like Steph does it to mock him.

Show doing it...yeah, might be a bit too far. Hell Face Kane could do it because of Team Hell No and I wouldn't mind.
Yeah, she's essentially keeping the engine warm while he tries to come back from his injury. No issue at all.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Flair and Luger both seemingly aged about 10 years for every 3 years. I was surprised how young Luger looked when he was feuding with the Giant. Then like 2 years later, and all the drugs and shit made his face look like a canyon.

Top Bottom