• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Raw64life

AndreSurvivor88.jpg

Harley Race, oldest guy on the team, only one still alive.

Anth0ny

"Boom, Stunner out of the blue! Notice, no kick. He's been working my leg the entire match, it made no sense to kick him."

cena-scared-gif.gif

that was so great. I always thought that was just a janky ass stunner, but it makes so much sense. they really thought EVERYTHING through in that match.

best match ever.

Probably. Showcase is pretty fun as a DVD recap, so I may as well platinum this shit, play Christians showcase and then delete it forever.

I hope the bad reviews wakes 2k up for next year.

DAMN YOU, CHAVO.

Lucha Underground is fantastic. Really hope we get at least two years out of it.

Since Alberto is coming in January I'd assume they are going to be pretty committed to it. Plus it's cheap programming that does better than anything else they have I believe.

You know what's funny? If you PM'd a Mod any of Strobogo's posts about Islam, Hinduism, or Judaism he'd be banned on the spot. Boom.

But if you sent them one of his New Testament posts, he'd get a pat on the back, an honorary tag, and a crisp new fedora in the mail.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
You either love it or don't, I guess. I'm on the side who loves it. I really appreciate their dedication to characters and trying to tell a story.
Just wrapped up the 2nd episode, I'm warming up to it. I can also see that Ivelisse has only been improving outside of WWE:

sj9A1td.gif

mbgT0UR.gif

Just wrapped up the 2nd episode, I'm warming up to it. I can also see that Ivelisse has only been improving outside of WWE:

sj9A1td.gif

mbgT0UR.gif

Lol I saw that Ivelissa move. What was up with the frog hop kick? Nice to see Sarita from TNA again as Sexy Star and Melina again also. Johnny Mundo must have made it a requirement to hire her. That face mask lick.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Stro you aren't kidding, Spiro's knee-lift IS weird.
jksqcMd.gif

strobogo

Banned
LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

ECW Cyber Slam 1996[/URL]

• Bad Crew/Judge Dredd vs Don E. Allen/Dino Sendoff/Dirtbike Kid
  • El Puerto Ricano vs Spiro Greco
  • Taz vs Joel Hartgood
  • Mr. Hughes vs Buh-Buh Ray Dudley
  • Bruise Brothers vs Head Hunters
  • JT Smith vs Axel Rotten
  • Eliminators/Stevie Richards vs Pitbulls/Francine Triple Dog Collar Match
  • 2 Cold Scorpio vs Sabu ECW Television Championship
  • Cactus Jack vs Shane Douglas
  • Raven vs The Sandman ECW Championship

Man, FUCK THIS SHOW. I'd rather rewatch King of the Ring 1995. I'd rather rewatch Spring Stampede 2000. This show is dog shit. 10 matches. Only 2 on the whole show didn't have a run in before, during, or after the match and one of those had a non-finish. The first 5 were under 5 minutes. The main event was 10 minutes long and had 8 run ins and 2 ref bumps. Everything with Pillman was the smarkiest bullshit I've ever seen in wrestling. Russo would be embarrassed of that and he did shit like "Goldberg refused to take the planned finish, so Nash and Steiner have to improvise now" bullshit.

ECW is pretty terrible. So terrible that it makes me long for the dog shit dying WCW days. And this is supposed to be the "peak" of ECW.

Lol I saw that Ivelissa move. What was up with the frog hop kick? Nice to see Sarita from TNA again as Sexy Star and Melina again also. Johnny Mundo must have made it a requirement to hire her. That face mask lick.

You mean that capoeira kick? Yeah it's pretty coo-....wait a minute

strobogo

Banned
Mick was a fucking idiot. Oh hey, I'm about to go back to the big time, something I've been working hard at for the past 2 1/2 years. My last big match before I go, I should do the dumbest shit of my career and let a dude hit me full force in the head with a chair 10 times while my hands are cuffed behind my back. And then let another guy hit me full force in the face with a chair while I'm on the mat, with my hands still cuffed. I'm sure this couldn't have any lasting effects on my head or jeopardize my upcoming position in the WWF. Oh hey, maybe I should do this again in a couple of years, it wasn't so bad.

somedevil

Well Mike Johnson has confirmed another Big Name for Survivor Series:

Randy Orton

Well this one makes sense so he has a great chance of going 1 out 2 of people showing up for the show.

There's no need to stand on ceremony, WrassleGAF's never required a specific timeslot to shit all over indie wrestling ;)

Just the bad stuff! I've been watching only indie wrestling this past 24 hours

In fact, I just watched and enjoyed The Wolves vs. Koji Kanemoto & Minoru Tanaka from W-1 earlier this year. Which isn't technically an indie, but it's a TNA crosspromotion event so it may as well be. The Wolves play heels, which is better for them because i think Davey kinda looks like an asshole. Eddie is a blank slate, so either works. But they do that double/assisted-dragon screw spot that was in that YB/ReDRagon match, so i guess that's just A Thing now and i gotta deal with it

Well Mike Johnson has confirmed another Big Name for Survivor Series:

Randy Orton

Well this one makes sense so he has a great chance of going 1 out 2 of people showing up for the show.

On
Sting
, Meltzer is saying he's heard from a few people that it's happening but it's not something he could confirm from WWE.

Top Bottom