• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
A Roman fan girl made a fan edit of Triple H holding Baby Roman

tumblr_nfgu44EOgE1suljvko1_1280.png

iTIQmZlrFIxhM.gif

strobogo

Banned
The only ECW original worth anything still is Tajiri.

Sabu was never worth anything.

Tajiri was in WWF before ECW. Sabu is fun to see what he's going to botch. He's shitty in say...a 30 minute time limit draw with no story or flow. But fun in 5-10 minute matches.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I like how in Batman 1966 that Catwoman, the woman who's supposed to be LITERALLY cat-like, her whole thing is her agility, fucking trips and falls to get caught.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Tajiri was in WWF before ECW. Sabu is fun to see what he's going to botch. He's shitty in say...a 30 minute time limit draw with no story or flow. But fun in 5-10 minute matches.

That sounds like the entire ECW roster sans the guys who were good enough to get WWE/WCW contracts.

I still can't believe that the camera missed when Ricky Steamboat skin the cat.

Steamboat was legit amazing during that short run. Not a sign of ring rust. I guess thats what happens when you quit before your back is held together with screws and knees still work.

How is he doing these days since that stroke? Or was it heart attack a few years ago? I dont think he was been around much since.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's funny. I was thinking about the piledriver while I was watching Flair vs Funk. The move has been notoriously banned for so long, but it was such a popular finisher in the 80s. That it's like now, whenever I see one, be it in a recent product or old tapes, it's the most protected finisher in the history of wrestling. Because you ain't supposed to do that shit. Makes me mark for it like I used to mark for a DDT.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Mike Knox had some real hoss potential once he got fatter and more of a beard. Could have been something with a Gary Hart or Freddie Blassie type manager. I enjoyed watching him make Rey Mysterio fall off a ramp.

strobogo

Banned
ECW: Constantly shits on WWF and WCW talent

Cyber Slam 1996:

Mr. Hughes, Shane Douglas, Mick Foley, Harris Brothers, Raven, 2 Cold Scorpio, Brian Pillman. All guys who made their names in WCW/WWF or both. Not to mention the recently debuted Bam Big Yellow and Mantaur, and the recently departed Steiner Brothers, Ron Simmons, Steve Austin, Marty Jannetty, Heavenly Bodies, plus the host of dudes showing up for a show or two all through out 1994 and 1995. And the fans popped for all of them.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So in Simon Dean's shoot he talks about the creative meeting for Mexicoools. And Vince says something about 'What about the guys who do my lawns?' Then it goes from that to like 'Yeah! they could ride lawnmowers!, but they're not Mexican, they're..' 'Mexicool!'

I'm not making htis up.

People need to learn how to take the goddamn Styles Clash

A few hundred other wrestlers have all taken it perfectly fine. Roderick Strong has never known how to take the bump, ever.

People have been getting absolutely wrecked on the Clash since freaking 2003. Kazarian, Stevie Richards, Roddy, Lionheart, etc etc etc.

He either needs to do a better job of communicating with people or kill it. It's on him.

strobogo

Banned
It's been like...5 people in over a decade. On a move that the only way to get hurt is if YOU take the move wrong. Not on AJ. The Styles Clash is probably one of the safest finishers on the indies.

Vylash

People have been getting absolutely wrecked on the Clash since freaking 2003. Kazarian, Stevie Richards, Roddy, Lionheart, etc etc etc.

He either needs to do a better job of communicating with people or kill it. It's on him.

the problem is that he always jumps when he does it, he should fall into it like Michelle did

iVE7rENjsugqp.gif

10 ladies on the card and none of them are the red queen

She's off after surgery sadly. Although 8 of the ladies on the card have had just as much build up for Survivor Series as Eva Marie has had tbh.

Steamboat was legit amazing during that short run. Not a sign of ring rust. I guess thats what happens when you quit before your back is held together with screws and knees still work.

How is he doing these days since that stroke? Or was it heart attack a few years ago? I dont think he was been around much since.

He does a Macho Man impression in the new doco, looks great! Not sure on his health though.

Alberto Del Rio responding to a question about CM Punk's departure.

Got a link to the whole interview sorry? Sounds like it could be very interesting.

Not gonna lie, the WWE Network is awesome.

I'm watching Steamboat and Jericho at WM25.

Just been watching the Hart doco which was awesome. Having access to all this content really is great.

A Roman fan girl made a fan edit of Triple H holding Baby Roman

tumblr_nfgu44EOgE1suljvko1_1280.png

cenagifjpdql.gif

Zach

Ultimo Dragon has had three matches thus far -- one on Hog Wild, one on Nitro, and I just watched one on this Clash. Why the h are these crowds no-selling this man?! He's great!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Ultimo Dragon has had three matches thus far -- one on Hog Wild, one on Nitro, and I just watched one on this Clash. Why the h are these crowds no-selling this man?! He's great!

He's super over by the end of 96. He's mega over in his match with Mysterio despite being the heel. Helps that Zybscko constantly puts him over on commentary too.

Zach

He's super over by the end of 96. He's mega over in his match with Mysterio despite being the heel. Helps that Zybscko constantly puts him over on commentary too.

Yeah, I remember people digging him even when he was the heel and had Sonny Onoo as his manager. I guess it'll just take a month or two.

Top Bottom