• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Bowser

So I'm a sucker and bought the Network again after only a month off. Whatever, I still got November free for some reason, there's no 6 month commitment, and $10 will be worth if we get to see Sting in a WWE ring.

Roll call for Survivor Series tonight.

If you're watchin, feel free to come by our IRC.

link?

Maybe Sting will "drop" by.

AzVGgzS.gif

There was some talk about a Sting-Triple H match at Mania a few months ago. Maybe Sting will cost the Authority the match and we get that match at Mania.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Kevin Nash fact of the day: When a young Jeff Hardy received a banzai drop and a sharpshooter, Diesel came to his rescue. Diesel rescued some no-name jobber out of the good of his heart. Unlike John Cena who can't even rescue his Survivor Series team members.

DiscoJon

Banned
Kevin Nash fact of the day: When a young Jeff Hardy received a banzai drop and a sharpshooter, Diesel came to his rescue. Diesel rescued some no-name jobber out of the good of his heart. Unlike John Cena who can't even rescue his Survivor Series team members.
Gonna need video proof for that one.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Weirdly, I watched this yesterday. Diesel just lazed about backstage until the beatings were well underway.

bjork

Diana used to be a bodybuilder, I'll be damned.

This has been a strange day. I've looked up information on a woman I barely noticed on wrestling shows back then, watched videos of kids crashing on bicycles, and watched every wrestler-related Slim Jim commercial except Bam Bam's because I couldn't find it.

I think this is the perfect time to go to bed.

today I learned Jeff Hardy started wrestling for the WWE when he was 16 in 1994. That's actually mind blowing.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
today I learned Jeff Hardy started wrestling for the WWE when he was 16 in 1994. That's actually mind blowing.

Yep, him and Matt did a TON of jobs until maybe 98? 99? I think 99 or 2000 really. They were nothin' until they got that Freebird Michael Hayes.

This one cracked me up for some reason, more so since they keep mentioning Cena's total lack of regard for anyone not wearing Cena merchandise.

Top Bottom