• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

original.jpg

miserable

would be funny if Vince appears at the start of the PPV and announces Sting will not be there, like he did years ago when people were expecting the return of Christian

would be funny if Vince appears at the start of the PPV and announces Sting will not be there, like he did years ago when people were expecting the return of Christian

Vince_Smug.jpg

"There will be no Sting tonight; in fact the only Sting people should be expecting are those checking their bank accounts tomorrow if you bought this on PPV."

miserable

Wait..when did he do this?

i think it was at a PPV in 2007, the sheetz said that Christian would return at the PPV, so when Vinny Mac came out for a promo, the marks in the arena started chanting "we want Christian".Then he said with a smirk on his face:"i'm not gonna give you that tonight"

somedevil

When did this happen because he was doing a promo on a pay per view and told the fans that Jericho wasn't there when rumors of his return were happening.

paul187

Hey will the WWE Network be available in Canada anytime soon? I know they have that specialty channel on Rogers. Is that all we're gonna get?

DMczaf

I worry for the WWE. The Anticipation of Sting has been carrying ratings for the better part of a year now. Where do they go after this?

One thing I know about WWE, they always have a good plan to follow up big moments in WWE history.

You know you're in the shitter, creative-wise, when used car salesman Steve Borden is the one remotely exciting aspect of your impending PPV. God, tonight's going to be dire.

The WWE is in such a strange place right now. They're so happy to keep the product as it is, as it's not really losing anything. Yet at the same time it's not gaining anything. I can't see them going back to the 'Attitude Era' as it'll upset Shareholders or whatever excuse keeps being used.

They're making money still right?

strobogo

Banned
LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

WWE SURVIVOR SERIES 2003

Surprise!

• Team Angle vs Team Lesnar
  • Lita vs Molly WWE Women's Championship
  • Kane vs Shane McMahon Ambulance Match
  • Basham Brothers vs Los Guerreros WWE Tag Team Championships
  • Team Austin vs Team Bischoff
  • Vince McMahon vs Undertaker Buried Alive Match
  • Goldberg vs HHH World Heavyweight Championship

i72EEqZTu5Y75.gif

ii8VS77D3nsFF.gif

irMk0H7V1qYA7.gif

ibxL1N9PAqQojt.gif

iwktplCFNOgSx.gif

Inoffensive, but not all that memorable. The door on Kane's head was fucking disgusting.

Top Bottom