• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

strobogo

Banned
I looked up Owen's wife and found this

utm18.png

Hart Family Curse continues.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Going off his interviews and the stories I've heard, I have no doubt in my mind that if Scott Hall didn't have his problems, he'd be in a higher up office position with the WWE. Some of the ideas he came up with are like a who's who of successful 90s-2000s gimmicks

strobogo

Banned
Going off his interviews and the stories I've heard, I have no doubt in my mind that if Scott Hall didn't have his problems, he'd be in a higher up office position with the WWE. Some of the ideas he came up with are like a who's who of successful 90s-2000s gimmicks

Maybe if he had an office position, he wouldn't have had his problems. Did you ever think about that? Fucking Levesque.

YOSHI-HASHI's getting pretty good, definitely benefiting from having the spotlight on him these past few months and he and Okada have become a well oiled machine in tag matches. He could really do with bulking up a bit though, as could Okada for that matter.

Off on a tangent, Big R Shimizu is just so much fun. Dragon Gate have a real knack for picking the right gimmick for the right guy and it's working perfectly for Shimizu. Also, the main event for Final Gate was set - unsurprisingly, it'll be; BxB Hulk (c) vs
Shingo

They could have paid him to show up every month but they need to protect Sina

They could have had him squash someone. It'd at least have been watching him work with someone else. Imagine him vs Dolph or something. It'd be amazing and it wouldn't really hurt anyone. Ho hum.

Brock is so fucking good at selling that at some times, it's a detriment to what they're going for now RE: totally unstoppable monster.

It's so goddamn good though.

I love it because it's like the moves hurt like hell but Brock is still so much of a monster he just keeps coming. Rusev does it too

Yeah, it depends; it's rare. Rusev is so fucking good too.

This just reminds me of when Jeff Hardy fucking creamed Brock with the loudest chair shot in freaking history

ggnoobIGN

Banned
Why was Rusev not hyped as an elite prospect coming out of NXT? He's the total package, well, except he can't talk yet but that's to the benefit of us all. Really athletic big guy who gets it. Remember when Bo Dallas and Adam Rose were so hyped instead here lolololol

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Why was Rusev not hyped as an elite prospect coming out of NXT? He's the total package, well, except he can't talk yet but that's to the benefit of us all. Really athletic big guy who gets it. Remember when Bo Dallas and Adam Rose were so hyped instead here lolololol

He wasn't at the time, but has shown significant growth. He's come a long way this year.

Top Bottom