• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Oh? I always thought Kurt was all natural and straight edge. Aww. A pity. He made an excellent heel, in that everyone loathed him. It worked, mind!

So apparently as of last night, tonight's script still isn't finalized.

This is going to suck, isn't it?

Also Cena was pulled from advertising for tonight's show.

Doesn't mean he won't be there but rarely does Cena make unadvertised appearances.

Bryan will be on SI Now at 1:30PM EST talking about the Yes chant.

jmdajr

Also Cena was pulled from advertising for tonight's show.

Doesn't mean he won't be there but rarely does Cena make unadvertised appearances.

Bryan will be on SI Now at 1:30PM EST talking about the Yes chant.

Dat 2nd rate Buffalo market! Not good enough for Cena!

So my best friend at work has got a new job.
Then the Line Manager got a new job.
And now the Manager Manager got a new job too.

I feel like I should start looking for a new job... or be promoted.

Dat 2nd rate Buffalo market! Not good enough for Cena!

the king of kings will be there

triple_h_headshot_20130328.png

all is well

Aiii

So not worth it
WELL I STAND CORRECTED.

Leave it to WWE to hand out Chromecast and not actually support the fucking thing in their app.

YouShoot is back! After duds with Shane Helms and Brodus Clay and having a terrible one with Evan Bourne, the Teddy Long one is quite entertaining. If you're a fan of KC, I recommend the Teddy Long YS. It's just over 90 minutes.

Alucard

Banned
Kendrick vs. Cole in Baltimore on November 22nd. Also, current Tag Wars teams revealed are The Young Bucks, The Addiction, and The Briscoes. 3 more teams to be announced.

110314colevsspanky.jpg

Ring of Honor returns to Charm City! On November 22nd, ROH will be back in Baltimore once again and our TV cameras are coming along, too! Not only will you get a full night of the best professional wrestling on the planet, but the action will be filmed for broadcast on ROH TV. And this stop in Baltimore will be extra special as we bring you TAG WARS 2014!

TAG WARS is a unique single night tournament where ANY of the teams entered can end the evening as the ROH Tag Team Champions! Six contender teams will be entered. The first round consists of 3 tag matches as these six teams are pitted against each other. The three advancing teams will go on to the finals: a four-way elimination tag with reDRagon standing in the fourth corner. And the titles WILL be on the line!

We have already announced THE YOUNG BUCKS joining the field. If you follow @ringofhonor on twitter (and you should!), you've seen the news. But we're confirming it right here on ROHwrestling.com. Also entered into TAG WARS 2014:
THE BRISCOES and THE ADDICTION!
This is quickly shaping up to be a can't-miss showcase of tag team action. And there are still THREE more teams yet to be announced!

In addition to this one night tag title tournament, we've signed a HUGE Ring of Honor return. BRIAN KENDRICK will be in Baltimore on November 22! And at TAG WARS, he's taking on a former ROH champion...ADAM COLE!

Adam Cole wants "his" ROH World Title back from Jay Briscoe - no doubt about that. But his focus on the champion hasn't stopped him from having show stealing matches against whomever lines up to face him. Like him or not, Adam Cole is an amazing athlete and turning into the leader of this generation of professional wrestlers.

Still, while most athletes would be humble enough to accept that mantle with gratitude, Adam Cole believes it's owed to him. He is THE face of Ring of Honor - obviously. And he's not about to lie down from some "weirdo" relic from the past like Brian Kendrick.

But the last time we saw Brian Kendrick in ROH, he seemed far from ancient. His athleticism and innovation is right at home in Ring of Honor - with some people saying he looks better than ever! If Adam Cole underestimates Kendrick thanks to arrogance, he's making a mistake. Kendrick's personality and style might be a bit out there, but his experience and ability are no joke.

ADAM COLE vs BRIAN KENDRICK plus a one night only tag tournament - with THREE teams still waiting to be announced! Ring of Honor is THE place to be for top level tag team wrestling and November 22nd will be no different. Don't miss out on TAG WARS 2014! For tickets to be there live, click HERE.

THE ROAD TO FINAL BATTLE: TAG WARS 2014
RING OF HONOR WRESTLING
NATIONAL TV TAPING

William J. Myers Pavilion
4300 West Bay Ave.
Baltimore, Md. 21225
Doors open 5:00pm / 6:00 PM bell time.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
YouShoot is back! After duds with Shane Helms and Brodus Clay and having a terrible one with Evan Bourne, the Teddy Long one is quite entertaining. If you're a fan of KC, I recommend the Teddy Long YS. It's just over 90 minutes.

Nice. The Evan Bourne one was poor thanks to Evan being too nice of a guy to dish anything out. Looking forward to hearing about Swole Teddy of the 80s.

Marvel

could never
I watched the teddy preview not 30 mins ago, looks awesome.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The last truly great shoot I watched was the ICP one. That one, everyone should watch. Entertainment through and through.

Recall

2 and a half hours until a version of the WWE network goes live in the UK.

No one seems to be talking about this so I guess I'm the only one interested? Eh? Right? M8?

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
An interesting thought just occurred to me. Now let me preface this with the following: What I'm about to suggest will NEVER happen.

What would you guys think if Cena beat Lesnar for the belt... By joining The Authority as that's the only way he can get it done. Yes, I am suggesting they recreate Stone Cold's heel turn from Wrestlemania X7. The idea is that now they have a strong heel that everyone will hate(especially since Cena would, under this theoretical situation, tie Flair's record.), thus allowing the fans to really get behind a young up-and-comer to take him down.

Would this be an acceptable storyline, or would doing such a thing only be asking for trouble?

An interesting thought just occurred to me. Now let me preface this with the following: What I'm about to suggest will NEVER happen.

What would you guys think if Cena beat Lesnar for the belt... By joining The Authority as that's the only way he can get it done. Yes, I am suggesting they recreate Stone Cold's heel turn from Wrestlemania X7. The idea is that now they have a strong heel that everyone will hate(especially since Cena would, under this theoretical situation, tie Flair's record.), thus allowing the fans to really get behind a young up-and-comer to take him down.

Would this be an acceptable storyline, or would doing such a thing only be asking for trouble?

It would inject new life into basically everyone involved. Unfortunately, WWE are not necromancers.

Although to truly get the heel heat that would make him a true legend, he'd need to do it twice, and in turn exceed Flair's record. It would be an awesome storyline, mind, and would help newer talent get a shot.

Aiii

So not worth it
2 and a half hours until a version of the WWE network goes live in the UK.

No one seems to be talking about this so I guess I'm the only one interested? Eh? Right? M8?

Well I have US Sub already, can I just like... port it over or something?

This, it's also why the worldwide launch only netted them 30k extra subs, everyone had already ordered the Network when it launched in the US.

I just changed my address Lucha when it launched here, wasn't a problem, price remained $9,99.

Cagey

Banned

The next night on Raw, John Cena would come down to the ring to confront the Authority, turn on the Authority, deliver a pedigree to Triple H, tell the Universe how he could never turn his back on the fans who live and breathe hustle loyalty and respect for 11 years strong, appledough, cenasmirk.jpg, problem?

There's jobs going at the Ubisoft studio where I live that I feel I'm qualified for. Not sure if I apply and leave current job or not.

Avoid debates and stuff and dont do it.

If the pay is worth it do it if your current job isnt something you feel strongly about staying around for. I hear Ubi is a bit of a sweat shop though but if you can make it through the ranks it seems decent.

Top Bottom