• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

strobogo

Banned
¡HarlequinPanic!;137170792 said:
press e to MEGA POWERS HANDSHAKE

They didn't do that for last year's game did they? They couldn't add in a cut scene of the Mega Powers hand shake? Fucking lazy cunts.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

iLnG3mEEdjOA0.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, Teddy getting all up in the camera to yell out WEST SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEE was wonderful. Wish he had thrown up the sign. He's he Mack Militant.

comin to get it onnnnnn

jmdajr

Guys I think crushed blacks are the new 1080p/60FPS.

My care about all this shit is at an all time low. I actually got excited playing PixtheCat the other day.

I think when my kid turns older (a year or two) we'll get to play some..some......

some wiiU.

They didn't do that for last year's game did they? They couldn't add in a cut scene of the Mega Powers hand shake? Fucking lazy cunts.

These Japanese devs are stuck in the 90s. Look at their racist portrayal of the African american wrestlers in 2k15. They damn near look like actors in black face in a minstrel show with their big lips and bug eyes.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
That means he won't make it. Living in disappointment.

He'll be there to activate BRIIIIIIEEEEE MOOOODE with one of her patented Yes Chants.

I don't actually feel this way and unless D-Bry is forced to retire from these injuries I think he's going to have a great 2015. People do still love him.

Schedule the movie shoots around the wrestler's schedule, not the other way around is what I'm saying to do.

I think it has less to do with schedule and more to do with the issue of the cost of shooting a movie. Say they let Orton work Raws and SS while he's shooting the film and he gets hurt or gets cut really badly. That would delay filming and cost a ton of money as the whole development cycle of the film would have to be shifted around. While the odds are unlikely that that would happen, the risk of it is typically what keeps guys on the sideline while filming is going on.

strobogo

Banned
You don't even have to have him wrestle on the shows. Just be there to keep whatever angle he's in going on. Like, Dean running around popping out of boxes on Mondays wouldn't have hurt making his movie at all and keep the angle with Seth going hot instead of taking a month of.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
You don't even have to have him wrestle on the shows. Just be there to keep whatever angle he's in going on. Like, Dean running around popping out of boxes on Mondays wouldn't have hurt making his movie at all and keep the angle with Seth going hot instead of taking a month of.

A good compromise would be to film some pre tapes of him RKOing people OUTTA NOWHERE.

RP912

Banned
My dream match consist of Meng, Vader, Bruiser Brody, Stan Hanson,Mr. Pogo, Cesaro, Bork, and catcus jack inside of a doomsday cage match to see whose the TMF of the century.

njean777

As we reported yesterday, an injury angle could take place on Raw tonight to write Randy Orton off WWE TV as he will begin shooting “The Condemned: Desert Prey” on November 11th.

Hmmm. I didn't know

Wow fuck it, I'm just not going to watch raw except the Ambrose shit show they have going on. So fucking stupid to have him start a feud with Rollins and then write him off. Just when he is starting to maybe go tweener as well. How fucking stupid is WWE?

True. I think they should definitely fit him in some way. He's as hot as he's going to get right now. Also, Cena isn't advertised for the show tonight for whatever reason, so who knows what we're getting tonight.

Anth0ny

As we reported yesterday, an injury angle could take place on Raw tonight to write Randy Orton off WWE TV as he will begin shooting “The Condemned: Desert Prey” on November 11th.

Hmmm. I didn't know

I'm sure they won't recycle the same exact angle they did with Rollins/Ambrose just this time with Rollins/Orton.

jred2k

These dumb fucks thinking the COD AW "Press F to pay respects" is some new shit. You fatasses saw that shit in Batman Arkham City and nobody said shit because it's a nerd franchise for fat people. Now the shoe is on the fratboy foot and people have a problem with it. Gamers are fat stupid fats.

This from someone that starts a Kirk vs. Picard thread? lol

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This from someone that starts a Kirk vs. Picard thread? lol

If I felt Picard was a better captain, you'd have a case. Dope people support Kirk. Fuck Picard's diplomatic ass.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Kirk is a womanizer though. Which you seem to be against, so how can you like Kirk?

I don't feel Kirk truly was. He was a swinger, it was a sign o' the times and all the women he enjoyed enjoyed him right back.

Top Bottom