• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Alucard

Banned
Skimming through ROH TV a bit at work. Matt Sydal vs. AJ Styles in the main event. Some nice-looking driving knees from Sydal...

SydalStylesKnee.gif

Marvel

could never
I tried having no avatar for a few minutes yesterday, it was weird but I kinda liked it. I imagine it's how I'd feel if a pretty lady walked bare foot on my face.

jmdajr

As we reported yesterday, an injury angle could take place on Raw tonight to write Randy Orton off WWE TV as he will begin shooting “The Condemned: Desert Prey” on November 11th.

Hmmm. I didn't know

Marvel

could never
As we reported yesterday, an injury angle could take place on Raw tonight to write Randy Orton off WWE TV as he will begin shooting “The Condemned: Desert Prey” on November 11th.

Hmmm. I didn't know
Just when I was starting to be slightly interested in him again lol.
iWuAp3GKLKotd.gif

Fox318

Hmmm. I didn't know

He has wanted time off for so long and he gets stuck with a movie?

Company rides him way too much.

strobogo

Banned
I don't understand the point of writing dudes off for movies. Like...can't they just skip house shows for a few weeks? Why kill momentum and stories when you could have your guy just work on Monday nights and have the rest of the week to do the movie?

Because that's not how movies work. It's best to be full time for it, devote all of your energy for it and not have to worry about something else on the side while you're doing it. Movies are also often delayed because of re-shoots and stuff. His schedule could be all over the place while the movie is on. You don't want to have to pay the other actors, directors etc. overtime because your wrestler needs to do Raw or a PPV.

That and Randy Orton is not a business mover in really any sense of the word. No loss there.

bigspud

Neo Member
2 and a half hours until a version of the WWE network goes live in the UK.

No one seems to be talking about this so I guess I'm the only one interested? Eh? Right? M8?

I'm completely psyched for it. Not been able to use a US workaround due to the awkwardness with Android.

Embarrassingly I've been refreshing WWE.COM in case they enabled it early.

strobogo

Banned
Because that's not how movies work. It's best to be full time for it, devote all of your energy for it and not have to worry about something else on the side while you're doing it. Movies are also often delayed because of re-shoots and stuff. His schedule could be all over the place while the movie is on. You don't want to have to pay the other actors, directors etc. overtime because your wrestler needs to do Raw or a PPV.

Schedule the movie shoots around the wrestler's schedule, not the other way around is what I'm saying to do.

Actually the prospect of easily watching the network on my ipad and phone is pretty good. Only been able to watch on PS4 and PC via proxy/scripts.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
These dumb fucks thinking the COD AW "Press F to pay respects" is some new shit. You fatasses saw that shit in Batman Arkham City and nobody said shit because it's a nerd franchise for fat people. Now the shoe is on the fratboy foot and people have a problem with it. Gamers are fat stupid fats.

These dumb fucks thinking the COD AW "Press F to pay respects" is some new shit. You fatasses saw that shit in Batman Arkham City and nobody said shit because it's a nerd franchise for fat people. Now the shoe is on the fratboy foot and people have a problem with it. Gamers are fat stupid fats.

Sunny bullying again.

That shit has been around for yeaaaars. Arkham City? Yup. Shadow of Mordor? Yup. Most big budget games will have such a moment in it. It's fine.

Still funny though

Alucard

Banned
ROH put up a story about reDRagon winning the NJPW tag tournament. Dat big time recognition.

http://www.rohwrestling.com/news/ro...in-new-japan-super-junior-tag-team-tournament
106361471754840859551373976712144535457293n_0.jpg

To the shock of many, the current Ring of Honor World Tag Team Champions Kyle O’Reilly and Bobby Fish, known as reDRagon have won the very prestigious 2014 New Japan Pro Wrestling Super Junior tag team tournament!

In a tournament featuring 8 of the very best teams in the world, Fish & O'Reilly defeated the teams of Bushi & Mascara Dorada, and former ROH World Tag Team Champions The Forever Hooligans en route to the finals.

The finals came down to a rematch from this year’s War of The Worlds. In 15:04 reDRagon defeated former ROH World Tag Team Champions, Nick & Matt Jackson, the Young Bucks to win the 2014 New Japan Super Junior Tag Team Tournament.

“We told you we were coming to take over!” said an elated Bobby Fish. Kyle O’Reilly added “This is just the beginning. We aren’t stopping here. We wake up every day to prove that we are the very best in the world!”

Cool shit, bros.

Sephzilla

Cena's not even hiding his Neo Hogan-ness anymore

The difference is that the Arkham games are fun. COD is for the people who jumped from WWE to UFC because one is real.

http://demandware.edgesuite.net/aaiw_prd/on/demandware.static/Sites-wwe-Site/Sites-main/default/v1415035984753/images/large/W08539.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://demandware.edgesuite.net/aaiw_prd/on/demandware.static/Sites-wwe-Site/Sites-main/default/v1415035984753/images/large/07386.jpg

12 Years A Cena.

The difference is that the Arkham games are fun. COD is for the people who jumped from WWE to UFC because one is real.

COD is fun too in it's own way! The stories are allow you to be the lead role in a Michael Bay movie, how can you not enjoy that?

Omega

Banned

:( but im skinny

Sephzilla

COD is fun too in it's own way! The stories are allow you to be the lead role in a Michael Bay movie, how can you not enjoy that?

Because, like the Transformers movies, if you've seen/played one of them you've seen/played all of them.

And COD was more fun before it really started trying to be a Michael Bay jerkfest (which I think really started in Modern Warfare 2)

damn, Lesnar/Taker at No Mercy 2002 is fucking brutal. That match plus angle/benoit vs Mysterio/Edge really elevate a show that was plagued with bullshit like the dawn marie and torrie wilson angle and Katie Vick.

strobogo

Banned

But then all those people figured out that REAL sports entertainment really sucks and is some how more carny than the fake sports entertainment, and that somehow Dana White is more of a cunt than Vince McMahon. A super big UFC Fight Night gets 1/3rd the ratings of SMACKDOWN.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Now yall got me thinking of the Alpha Protocol conversation trees applied to WWE promos.

A - Say something angry
B - Say something sinister
C - Say something stupid, Paul

Top Bottom