• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Alucard

Banned
So, TLC...

Cena vs. Big Show
Orton vs. Rollins (?)
Wyatt vs. Ambrose

Btw, just because HHH is "out of power" doesn't mean he's fired.

DMczaf

DM, I want you to know that whether Sting is there or not, I'm going to find you and stab you.

Have fun watching The Cena and Friends Show tomorrow night

Creepy-Laugh-By-The-Evil-Witch-In-Disneys-Snow-White.gif

Hardly any of the WCW guys kept their theme songs when making the switch to WWE. I'm surprised that Booker did, in all honesty.

If Jim Johnston composed that new theme for Sting, I bet he felt so excited to finally get to make a theme for Sting.

Penguin

So, TLC...

Cena vs. Big Show
Orton vs. Rollins (?)
Wyatt vs. Ambrose

Btw, just because HHH is "out of power" doesn't mean he's fired.

I mean based on this show, it should be Rollins vs Ziggler, but who knows.

I guess back in a program with Harper for his IC title?

RP912

Banned
Hardly any of the WCW guys kept their theme songs when making the switch to WWE. I'm surprised that Booker did, in all honesty.

If Jim Johnston composed that new theme for Sting, I bet he felt so excited to finally get to make a theme for Sting.

I could tell he was excited that his shakes messed up the editing and the drums. The theme sounded like a 4 year old sneaking into their daddies music studio and going crazy on the equipment.

So under what circumstances is Cena actually going to bring HHH/Stephanie back? Either there's going to be a bigger heel figure down the line or Cena turns heel. So I guess it's the former.

Are The Authority completely fired or just outta power?

I can see them having Cena hire HHH back as a wrestler after Sting begs him to.

Also, I guess Sting's reason for interfering is gonna be "The Authority reminded me of what killed WCW, so I had to intervene".

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Fun fact: that will be the last big dude-from-another-company debut for a long, long time. All the indy dudes come up from nxt and such these days.

There's no one left after Sting.

Gorillaz

Missed survivor series because of work

Was it good friends kinda feel like I missed out on a good night

Stang finally dropped from the rafters after those sonic hot dogs right

Verendus

Banned
Most of that PPV was pretty crap, but that main event was really good. Great to see Sting again after almost 15 years. And Triple H continues to be great.

It looks like I'm getting my Triple H and Sting match for Wrestlemania too. All that remains is Batista and The Rock, and I might actually go to the event in person.

Mahonay

Banned
Nice to see Ziggler getting a legit push after a very long time.

Glad Sting finally made his WWE debut. HHH sold like death. Well done. Minus the new shit entrance music.

Cagey

Banned
Most of that PPV was pretty crap, but that main event was really good. Great to see Sting again after almost 15 years. And Triple H continues to be great.

It looks like I'm getting my Triple H and Sting match for Wrestlemania too. All that remains is Batista and The Rock, and I might actually go to the event in person.

Sting showing up was fun, though I suspect it would have been more fun if I hadn't gotten the damn thing spoiled for me.

Ithil

Holy fuck the commentary during divas SS match is the worst I've ever heard them.

*Match is going on*

HEY REMEMBER THE GODWINNS? THAT'S A THING THAT HAPPENED. HOW WAS YOUR FLIGHT, MAGGLE, MINE WAS TERRIBLE, MY COLON WAS ACTING UP AGAIN....

Everyone wants to hear three old men having a small talk conversation over the wrestling show, right?

What's the appeal of these matches, really? Batista and The Rock matches are all but guaranteed to be awful. I don't get it. Sting vs. H's will have people begging for it to end halfway through. None of these WM matches have lived up to expectations since HBK/Taker II.

They shouldn't even book Sting in a match, Just go from tonight to the HoF induction. It's all downhill from here in the ring.

Carnby

Please tell me Big Show vs Cena is not the main event at TLC.

Edit: and don't respond with that stupid Big Show dancing in a diaper gif.

strobogo

Banned
*Match is going on*

HEY REMEMBER THE GODWINNS? THAT'S A THING THAT HAPPENED. HOW WAS YOUR FLIGHT, MAGGLE, MINE WAS TERRIBLE, MY COLON WAS ACTING UP AGAIN....

Everyone wants to hear three old men having a small talk conversation over the wrestling show, right?

It was worse than that. None of them were on the same page and all just trailed off and laughed at each other the whole match while bringing up random stuff and then dropping it because one of them tripped over their words and had no idea where else to go. DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU JUST DID JOHN YOU SAID 'SPOT' ON A LIVE PPV DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU DO IT WILL GO DOWN IN THE ANALS OF SURVIVOR SERIES GUYS GUYS DO YOU UNDERSTAND GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS WELL, GUYS.

Verendus

Banned
Sting showing up was fun, though I suspect it would have been more fun if I hadn't gotten the damn thing spoiled for me.
I agree that does suck, but to be fair, I wouldn't have stayed up tonight for Survivor Series if I didn't click on that thread in OT today.

What's the appeal of these matches, really? Batista and The Rock matches are all but guaranteed to be awful. I don't get it. Sting vs. H's will have people begging for it to end halfway through. None of these WM matches have lived up to expectations since HBK/Taker II.

They shouldn't even book Sting in a match, Just go from tonight to the HoF induction. It's all downhill from here in the ring.
I trust in Triple H to get a good match out of Sting. It doesn't need to be 30 minutes, but I do think he'd get a solid 15-20 minute match out of him. He seems the best he's been since about 2000, and he's also better at selling a match than anyone else. Triple H is pretty much the MVP of the WWE right now and for the past year.

Batista/Rock is because it would be awesome. Heel Batista is amazing. Add in The Rock, and I'm hype for that.

Top Bottom