• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Vylash

P7qQgmH.gif

VK8Eub4.gif

guys, this fucking entrance

Why would people complain if it's Triple H vs. Sting at the Royal Rumble? That doesn't even make sense. Add in Cena vs. Lesnar, and the possible returns of Daniel Bryan and Brotista, and you have a pretty amazing PPV in the making.

Why? Because I've see Sting wrestle in the last decade and it's not pretty. Sting really just needed one final "event" type match with Taker, HHH doesn't bring that . Also, once Sting has a match, nobody will want to see another.

The thought of Cena vs Lensar again bores me. There is no possible way for WWE to build that match to make me interested in it.

Bryan cannot be counted on at this point. He might be back someday, but I doubt it's as soon as the Rumble

As for Batista, who knows if/when he's coming back. His acting career is really taking off and it's probably not a smart idea to leave that for WWE any time soon

lol Roman Reigns really thinks being edgey in his promos will make him more over with the crowd? "I'll cock my fist and make it Reign in this bitch, #beleedat".

Man God

Non-Canon Member
haha i completely forgot

even the same build

big bald baby turns his back on cena cuz reasons. cue up feud no one gives a shit about

The Iron Clad contract and its eventual payoff when fans started bitching about it this time last year was the best long term payoff of any angle in WWE besides maybe the hand coming back.

I know its basically a throw away line but I spit out my drink when Haitch brought up that of course and Iron Clad deal signed by Johnny Ace wouldn't be ironclad at all.

The Iron Clad contract and its eventual payoff when fans started bitching about it this time last year was the best long term payoff of any angle in WWE besides maybe the hand coming back.

I know its basically a throw away line but I spit out my drink when Haitch brought up that of course and Iron Clad deal signed by Johnny Ace wouldn't be ironclad at all.

Wait Show turned heel again? Wooooow lmfao. I didn't get to watch SS due to work but damn doesn't look like I missed much. So we gonna get "can Cena AA the big show" for the umtenth time which follows show taking a break and then magically coming back as face in a few months. Is Mark gonna go face again? lololol.

Sting looks exactly like he looked in TNA. I was hoping he would have worked out some or dyed his hair. Also, where was the baseball bat? Why not have him come through the crowd?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Just read the results. They couldn't at least let dolph make the cover on his own?

Urgh. Did sting at least come out to Seek & Destroy?

No.

Dolph came out of that looking insanely strong though. He went from nearly dead to taking out the last three members of the Authority in a believable super human manner in which he did not quit and then held his own against the outside interference for quite some time until Haitch entered the fray, at which point he was completely and totally gone.

Wait Show turned heel again? Wooooow lmfao. I didn't get to watch SS due to work but damn doesn't look like I missed much. So we gonna get "can Cena AA the big show" for the umtenth time which follows show taking a break and then magically coming back as face in a few months. Is Mark gonna go face again? lololol.

dEniwbw.gif

lNT3tZ9.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Why is there a 1600 reply thread for an 8 month late Wii U port of Watch Dogs?

It's an interesting curio and quite likely the last AAA PS360 upport the system will get. Plus a ton of people were convinced it would never (EEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVEEEEEERRRRR) come out.

We can't have sting coming through the crowd now that that's Roman Reigns thing now can we?

They really are trying everything they can with Reigns aren't they? Now they let him regularly say bitch to be the cool face. I don't think dude ever ended Raw without standing tall either before he got injured. I don't look forward to him beating Lesnar at Mania.

Goddammit vince, stop cheaping out.

Dolph came out of that looking insanely strong though. He went from nearly dead to taking out the last three members of the Authority in a believable super human manner in which he did not quit and then held his own against the outside interference for quite some time until Haitch entered the fray, at which point he was completely and totally gone.

Well hopefully on raw they emphasise the fact he had the match won twice and not Sting throwing him over Rollins.

Normally I'd hope this catapults him to the main event, but with brock part time and his next match set, I'd settle for a rumble win or a (winning) program with rusev

I wish lol

Man God

Non-Canon Member
He had a five second and a ten second visionary pinfall. I'm sure it'll come up. I actually think he's positioned to feud with Rollins at TLC but tonight will probably clear that up.

I keep seeing how people are saying how great the main event was, but I have numerous problems with it:

Show turning on Cena: Somebody, anybody, tell me why this wouldn't have been better if Sheamus was in this spot. Seeing Show turn for the millionth time made me roll my eyes. The added bonus of yet another Cena/Show feud is like getting kicked in the balls one more time. Sheamus desperately needs to turn, and a feud with Cena would be fresh for him.

Ryback being the first eliminated on his team: So this guy had two weeks of build-up for this "PPV" built around which team he would side with, and he's eliminated long before Rowan and Kane? Why? Why was Ryback not protected better? Why didn't they just have Rusev and Ryback battle to a double count-out? This was poor booking IMO, and I'm nowhere near a Ryback fan

Why are Rowan and Harper upset with each other? Part of the match was built to these two finally getting their hands on each other yet we have no idea why they are feuding.

Rollins is dead for an eternity from a Zig-Zag: Sting needed to hit Rollins with a Scorpion Death Drop or something, because Rollins had an eternity to recover and it looked ridiculous to me.

Yes I know the end of the show was focused on HHH and Steph being out of power, but I really feel more should have been done to focus on Ziggler. Fine, let the Authority throw their temper tantrum in the ring, but have team Cena put Ziggler up on their shoulder or something up by the entrance way. Hell when Cena came out he didn't even raise Zigglers arm or anything.

It was a good match, but lots of silly over the top praise is being thrown out about it

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Ziggler/Rollins has potential as a match, but they NEED Stephanie or Hunter to navigate the promos for them. Otherwise it'll sound like two teenagers feuding.

Top Bottom