• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wyatt and Ambrose was fun. 4-way tag was alright, a well worked match but I didn't care too much about it. Bunny and Rose was what I expected. Divas elimination was fun. Rusev stayed protected, the match itself was very entertaining, and I enjoyed the whole show, as well as the nods to Bryan/Sheamus in Nikki/AJ.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm very happy. Very very happy.

Hell I thought Sting brought down the last match by taking too damn long. It was a great spectacle that shows that over booking can actually pay off if you only do it once in a very great while.

I liked the end of the tag match, all of the divas match, Brie's turn, bits of the Rose/Bunny angle, Wyatt/Ambrose. But that main event fucking nailed it.

njean777

Well I liked the PPV, pretty good matches. The Bray and Dean match was a lot better then expected since Dean destroyed Wyatt, so I am a little more interested to see if they continue it. Mis and Mizdow winning was cool, and the last match was entertaining. I don't care for Sting, but it is nice to see that the people who do finally got to see him. The only part I thought was supremely stupid and ticked me off was how they treated AJ, like WTF? Then again they did it to her with paige, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Bowser

Well I liked the PPV, pretty good matches. The Bray and Dean match was a lot better then expected since Dean destroyed Wyatt, so I am a little more interested to see if they continue it. Mis and Mizdow winning was cool, and the last match was entertaining. I don't care for Sting, but it is nice to see that the people who do finally got to see him. The only part I thought was supremely stupid and ticked me off was how they treated AJ, like WTF? Then again they did it to her with paige, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

They announced Dean vs Bray in a TLC match at TLC during the show lol

HOMEBOY'S QUICK PPV REVIEW

3 pros
- tag team match was fun and sandow showing he's top three on the roster in terms of overall talent and likability.
- eric rowan's new theme
- ziggler not looking completely weak and useless

3 cons
- idiot crowd cheering for vince as usual
- GOLDBERG chant never broke out
- sting

final thoughts: I have none.

Toki767

So under what circumstances is Cena actually going to bring HHH/Stephanie back? Either there's going to be a bigger heel figure down the line or Cena turns heel. So I guess it's the former.

NastyBook

As a giant WCW fan.........it also felt like closure to finally see Sting in a WWE ring.

I know some people might not be happy since Sting was the last big guy to never appear on WWE TV........but damn it, he deserves to be on the biggest stage and have a match at Wrestlemania, even at this point in his career, after all of the shit he's had to endure since 1999.
What happened to him?

Vylash

Would've rather seen Orton instead of sting tbh

cyVTsGH.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Bryan fought crime and was in the World Series parade: No mention anywhere by WWE.

Reigns continues to exist: Three live via satellite interviews.

Bryan isn't going to be chosen for shit.

Cena chooses the Heartbreak Kid who almost immediately turns heel and hires back the Authority.

strobogo

Banned
I heard Stink really debuted, so I bought a ticket to Raw. Gonna be mad as heck if he doesn't show up. Will take shitty cell phone gifs from the balcony.

Bryan fought crime and was in the World Series parade: No mention anywhere by WWE.

well honestly I think they knew after bryan got his surgery that he was possibly going to be out for a very long time so I'd rather them not do the dumb satellite feed thing

reigns is only going to be out for three ppvs

I just want something funny to happen so the crowd turns on reigns

So I watched Sting's debut on the network cause fuck the rest of the ppv and to be honest it was pretty lackluster. The bad theme, the lighting, the camera work. It did not do a good job of making it feel like a big moment

Alucard

Banned
So I watched Sting's debut on the network cause fuck the rest of the ppv and to be honest it was pretty lackluster. The bad theme, the lighting, the camera work. It did not do a good job of making it feel like a big moment

I agree about the lighting and camera work, but the music was pretty fitting IMO. Maybe could have toned down the guitar wails once he hit the ring, but the wings flapping and crows squawking was great.

well honestly I think they knew after bryan got his surgery that he was possibly going to be out for a very long time so I'd rather them not do the dumb satellite feed thing

reigns is only going to be out for three ppvs

I just want something funny to happen so the crowd turns on reigns

I don't want satellite interviews with Bryan either, and I don't really care that they don't mention him, but we all know the WWE and what press whores they are, so their silence here speaks volumes. I only bring up Reigns as contrast. I have nothing against him, and ideally, EVERYONE should get pushed as aggressively as he does, but only he does, and frankly, he hasn't really done anything to show that he deserves it.

Couldn't disagree more, except for the shitty announcing it was awesome. JR would have made it perfect.

Fox318

Reigns has the body Vince loves.

If Vince could het away with it everyone would be roided up.

Top Bottom