• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It was worse than that. None of them were on the same page and all just trailed off and laughed at each other the whole match while bringing up random stuff and then dropping it because one of them tripped over their words and had no idea where else to go. DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU JUST DID JOHN YOU SAID 'SPOT' ON A LIVE PPV DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU DO IT WILL GO DOWN IN THE ANALS OF SURVIVOR SERIES GUYS GUYS DO YOU UNDERSTAND GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS WELL, GUYS.

Yes. It's the first time I ever considered muting the audio.

Fun fact: that will be the last big dude-from-another-company debut for a long, long time. All the indy dudes come up from nxt and such these days.

There's no one left after Sting.

AJ Styles would be the last chance at that I think.

But I think he is too old and not popular enough for WWE now.

tumblr_nfj2edIPjw1rbpvuao1_1280.jpg

What a mark.

Sting should have just worn his old spandex jumpsuit with a t-shirt over it, his combat boots with scorpions drawn on his sweatpants ensemble didn't look right.

Verendus

Banned
Why would people complain if it's Triple H vs. Sting at the Royal Rumble? That doesn't even make sense. Add in Cena vs. Lesnar, and the possible returns of Daniel Bryan and Brotista, and you have a pretty amazing PPV in the making.

Verendus

Banned
I found it hilarious that Cena walked out at the end to raise Ziggler's arm. It really makes him look like a twat in kayfabe, more than he does already I mean. Ziggler is getting killed, and no one is in sight until Sting finally shows up to make the save. Oh, but hey, Captain Joan was indeed watching since he managed to make it out to raise his hand.

Omega

Banned
Fun fact: that will be the last big dude-from-another-company debut for a long, long time. All the indy dudes come up from nxt and such these days.

There's no one left after Sting.

I think this is why even though it leaked and that the whole thing wasn't really done well, I still got excited. If it was 10 years earlier I would have shit my pants, but it was enough to still get a smile out of me. maybe Kurt Angle? idk, he was a WWE guy so it doesn't really count

Also wish there were better commentators (in general) but that also could have sold it better. pls WWE, i'd pay an extra $5 a month if my special events had an option to replace the commentary with people who don't make me want to shoot myself

Racist ass Big Show decided to lay out Henry even though he was gonna betray Team Sina anyways.

Truthfully though, racist Big Show against Del Rio a few years ago was some of his best work, so I don't mind.

DMczaf

Why didn't Armstrong finish the count?

Is there some kind of rule that refs can't continue a pin count if there's theme music playing?

Verendus

Banned
Maybe I was expecting too much, but I honestly hoped the lights would go out, then come back on a few seconds later, and Sting would glide down from the rafters.

Triple H would just stand there thinking what the fuck is going on, and then finally Sting would whoop his ass. Crowd would go from shock to insanity when they realise what had happened.

Mengetsu

Why didn't Armstrong finish the count?

Is there some kind of rule that refs can't continue a pin count if there's theme music playing?

This is like asking why a person in an anime doesn't attack the other person while they say there moves and do flashy poses. Your thinking about it to hard.

Top Bottom