• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Chamber

love on your sleeve
GrandColossalBallpython.gif

Can we talk about how awesome Rollins was last night? Dude felt like a big deal for a second there. So was Ziggler. Great main event.

We should talk about how awesome Rollins is every night.
ib1WTkpJGLJUQK.png

Toki767

We should talk about how awesome Rollins is every night.
ib1WTkpJGLJUQK.png

He's probably the one that should rightfully be WWE wrestler of the year. Bryan could've been had he not gotten injured
and into a feud with Kane

Rollins has produced the most solid matches this year for WWE though.

Guys, I admit I only watch WWE PPVs now, and skip everything else, but could that Sting 'surprise' have gone any worse?

How the hell do you screw that up so badly?

Lights go out, lights come on, everyone is dead and Sting is standing in the ring.

But no, we get the most anti clamactic reveal of all time.

Ugh.

Kaladin

I would be all for Rollins cashing in on anyone on the main roster.....except they have Brock Lesnar as champion. Brock eats briefcases for lunch.

DMczaf

Rollins and Ziggler looked like they took it very seriously about closing the show, their effort level (which is already high) seemed like it went up a notch or two.

Tyson would be NXT wrestler of the year if he wasn't constantly being overshadowed by Sami Zayn's awesomeness

It'd be a combination of Zayn, Kidd, Neville, probably in that order. I had hoped Kallisto would be further along by now, but I guess they can take their time with him.

Guys, I admit I only watch WWE PPVs now, and skip everything else, but could that Sting 'surprise' have gone any worse?

Lights go out, lights come on, everyone is dead and Sting is standing in the ring.

Ugh.

do you not think you are being a tad overdramatic.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I'm really starting to think Rollins is going to be the first guy to cash in at WrestleMania

I hadn't considered the possibility but how glorious would that be? Seth walking out as champion while Reigns still gets the rub from beating Brock. I like the cut of your jib, friend.

Toki767

Rollins and Ziggler looked like they took it very seriously about closing the show, their effort level (which is already high) seemed like it went up a notch or two.

I did think it was great that the entire match was comprised of 8 big/muscular guys and then Ziggler/Rollins. The last 2 in the ring were the smallest of the bunch.

Sephzilla

I hadn't considered the possibility but how glorious would that be? Seth walking out as champion while Reigns still gets the rub from beating Brock. I like the cut of your jib, friend.

Honestly if they had Seth cash in at WrestleMania I would hope it would be against someone who's an even bigger fan favorite like Bryan. Could you imagine Bryan returning to slay The Beast only to get curb stomped by Rollins to end WM31? Rollins would get core of the sun heat.

strobogo

Banned
Sting's debut was dope....except for JBL. That's Sting, Maggle!
NWA World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)1[159]
NWA World Television Championship (1 time)[160]
WCW International World Heavyweight Championship (2 times)[161]
WCW United States Heavyweight Championship (2 times)[162]
WCW World Heavyweight Championship (6 times)[163]
WCW World Tag Team Championship (3 times)[164] – with Lex Luger (1), The Giant (1), and Kevin Nash (1)
Battlebowl Battle Royal (1991)[165]
European Cup (1994, 2000)[166][167]
Iron Man Tournament (1989)
Jim Crockett, Sr. Memorial Cup (1988) – with Lex Luger
King of Cable Tournament (1992)[168]
Third WCW Triple Crown Champion, Maggle! This is great!

Kaladin

Sting's debut was dope....except for JBL. That's Sting, Maggle!
NWA World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)1[159]
NWA World Television Championship (1 time)[160]
WCW International World Heavyweight Championship (2 times)[161]
WCW United States Heavyweight Championship (2 times)[162]
WCW World Heavyweight Championship (6 times)[163]
WCW World Tag Team Championship (3 times)[164] – with Lex Luger (1), The Giant (1), and Kevin Nash (1)
Battlebowl Battle Royal (1991)[165]
European Cup (1994, 2000)[166][167]
Iron Man Tournament (1989)
Jim Crockett, Sr. Memorial Cup (1988) – with Lex Luger
King of Cable Tournament (1992)[168]
Third WCW Triple Crown Champion, Maggle! This is great!

Still find it hilarious that JBL mentioned 2 time NWA World Heavyweight Champion....one of those was in TNA.

somedevil

Well Rollins is there top heel at the moment until Brock shows back up in December. Also, were talking about a guy who has jumped off balcony's, almost died on his first pay per view and has tried many times to give himself a concussion.

Ugh.

......negative

I marked like a fucking mark. I knew he was coming and I still flipped out like a goddamn idiot.

Sephzilla

Ugh.

......negative

I marked like a fucking mark. I knew he was coming and I still flipped out like a goddamn idiot.

I would have done the lights go out and everyone is down when the lights come back up bit too.

but i still marked out hard for sting

Nekofrog

Banned
i dont know, im happy about sting and all but i mean

one of the biggest aspects of his gimmicks was his entrance.

he came from the rafters

he came from under the ring

he came through the ring itself

he came from the crowd (a lot)

he was pretty much a hitman for an entire year

so let's have him walk really slowly to the ring to some questionable music as his big debut right? we're only allowed to have one guy come through the audience to attack people at a time in the wwe i guess

although i guess it's possible that if sting came through the audience he never would have gotten to the ring because he would have been so swamped by fans lol

Sephzilla

i dont know, im happy about sting and all but i mean

one of the biggest aspects of his gimmicks was his entrance.

he came from the rafters

he came from under the ring

he came through the ring itself

he came from the crowd (a lot)

he was pretty much a hitman for an entire year

so let's have him walk really slowly to the ring to some questionable music as his big debut right? we're only allowed to have one guy come through the audience to attack people at a time in the wwe i guess

although i guess it's possible that if sting came through the audience he never would have gotten to the ring because he would have been so swamped by fans lol

1) rafters is a no no because of owen

2) the last PPV just ended with someone coming from under the ring

3) sting would have never made it through the crowd

I would have had Sting rise up from under the entrance ramp (they'd need to use it for SS obviously) Brood style

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I would like to submit Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose from the Aug. 18th episode of Monday Night RAW for MOTY consideration, friends. It's easily the best match in their feud.

strobogo

Banned
Tonight on Raw;

Sting comes out.

JBL: That's Sting! He was ranked number 1 in the PWI 500 in 1992! Most popular wrestler 4 times! PWI most inspirational wrestler in 1990! PWI wrestler of the year in 1990! UWF tag team champion with the late great Eddie Gilbert!

Cole: Guys, did you know Sting started in wrestling as a tag team partner of the legendary WWE Hall of Famer Ultimate Warrior?! Isn't that neat?

King: Well guys, I think HHH got stung last night.

After watching it for the first time, Sheamus v Big Show at Hell in a Cell 2012 was dope. great match

JR, Cole, and JBL were all doing a great job commentating

Big Show was a big blubbery fat piece of shit

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Triple H really takes his time with his ring work, from Bryan/HHH to last night's staredown and entire match. It's long and it wears you out, but it's great. I really appreciate the attention he pays to the whole goddamn thing.

bjork

Triple H really takes his time with his ring work, from Bryan/HHH to last night's staredown and entire match. It's long and it wears you out, but it's great. I really appreciate the attention he pays to the whole goddamn thing.

Only after March 31 1996. He's trying to get the one back that he'll never get.

Always believe,

(/v\)

Top Bottom