• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

ae6b08dba3e4355899dd5c90903916d4_crop_north.jpg

Curtis looks awesome, his new theme is awesome, his entrance is awesome, and his finisher is awesome.

The true best (re)debut of the night.

strobogo

Banned
Enjoy Raw tonight.

OziEunE.gif

Hey guys, you remember the time Kane chokeslammed DM's mom with his dick? And the time he went to tombstone her but 69'd her instead?

t3VPqjQ.gif

Miz needs to get some credit for playing the heel role for Sandow.

Too bad he is such a shit worker

SAQwURu.gif

He tried that shit with Torito last night and you can see Cody and an Uso save that little dude's life, because Miz wasn't going to catch him.

Where is the Undertaker to take Miz to wrestlers' court for shit like that? That's actually hazardous to his co-workers' health, and he should be on everyone's shit list.

Fox318

Hey guys, you remember the time Kane chokeslammed DM's mom with his dick? And the time he went to tombstone her but 69'd her instead?

He tried that shit with Torito last night and you can see Cody and an Uso save that little dude's life, because Miz wasn't going to catch him.

I don't know why they keep on setting up high spots for him.

When the Uso's jumped he didn't catch em either.

Compare that to a real fucking man.

QgA21z9.gif

You can't make men like that. They are fucking born that way.

Randy's the same, won't back bump into the barrier when catching a dude on a suicide dive, he acts like he's been knocked to the side instead. Super dangerous shit even the most basic indie wrestler wouldn't dream of doing.

Fox318

Where is the Undertaker to take Miz to wrestlers' court for shit like that? That's actually hazardous to his co-workers' health, and he should be on everyone's shit list.

Miz has always been like that with high spots

This was from a few weeks ago

Every single spot over the ropes with him is like this. I don't think I've ever seen him catch anyone.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Currently accepting submissions for December's OT title.

Well, they got me interested enough to skim through Survivor Series as it's free on
watchwrestling as they botched the UK
WWE Network
launch so fuck 'em
after months off, so that's something.

Fandango's finisher is awesome, his new music is shit.

Also, how long has Goldust's entrance had that weird fake 3D glass shatter in it? It looked really cool.

somedevil

Well, they got me interested enough to skim through Survivor Series as it's free on
WWE Network
launch so fuck 'em

Also, how long has Goldust's entrance had that weird fake 3D glass shatter in it? It looked really cool.

Fandango shouldn't always do that finisher unless he wants all those back surgeries like Hogan had. Its even worse because its from the top rop.

WWE Network
launch so fuck 'em

That faux cinematic effect? Jeez I think he's had that since the early 00s. Made more sense since his gimmick was supposed to be from hollywood and he was painted like an oscar

Verendus

Banned
Currently accepting submissions for December's OT title.
December Wrasslin |OT| Time to make it Reign up in this bitch.

December Wrasslin |OT| Of Gods and Romans

December Wrasslin |OT| Roman Reigns, better than John Cena

December Wrasslin |OT| Roman Reigns, balee dat

December Wrasslin |OT| We all balee dat

December Wrasslin |OT| 2K go fuck yourself

Cagey

Banned
December Wrasslin |OT| Time to make it Reign up in this bitch.

December Wrasslin |OT| Of Gods and Romans

December Wrasslin |OT| Roman Reigns, better than John Cena

December Wrasslin |OT| Roman Reigns, balee dat

December Wrasslin |OT| We all balee dat

December Wrasslin |OT| 2K go fuck yourself

Pssh.

|OT| - We're All Wet

That faux cinematic effect? Jeez I think he's had that since the early 00s. Made more sense since his gimmick was supposed to be from hollywood and he was painted like an oscar

The bit in the tron where the glass shatters, at SS at least it looked like it was popping out of the video wall towards the screen. Maybe it was just me.

strobogo

Banned
December Wrasslin' |OT| Ziggler's getting pushed lol
December Wrasslin' |OT| Hope Klutzy Damon Kane isn't allowed near a ladder
December Wrasslin' |OT| Biggest stars are a stunt double and guy in sweat pants
December Wrasslin' |OT| Wrestling is...okay...sometimes

Top Bottom