• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Fox318

Triple H really takes his time with his ring work, from Bryan/HHH to last night's staredown and entire match. It's long and it wears you out, but it's great. I really appreciate the attention he pays to the whole goddamn thing.

Most guys don't know how to pace themselves and either rush everything or are gassed 2 minutes in.

Nekofrog

Banned
i was not advocating him coming from the rafters in my post

i was painting sting as he was back then; unpredictable in where he would come from to strike

it's probably asking too much of wwe creative to actually be creative and think of something cool other than "play music walk down aisle"

Fox318

dEniwbw.gif

Look at the mark in the yes shirt jump up in the background

Verendus

Banned
i was not advocating him coming from the rafters in my post

i was painting sting as he was back then; unpredictable in where he would come from to strike

it's probably asking too much of wwe creative to actually be creative and think of something cool other than "play music walk down aisle"
Lights off, lights come back on. Sting in the middle of the ring staring at Triple H.

JR: BAH MY GAWD OUTTANOWHERE!!!

Something like that?

Alucard

Banned
fb14rdmoose.jpg

RD Evans vs Moose at Final Battle 2014

Damn they got Archibald Pedk for Final Battle. Sinclair going all in.

Should be a fun comedy match. Moose's theme and chant are over. He's the black Ryback but with better aerial offense. Ryblack if you will. #cism?

Final Battle sounds good so far:

Adam Cole vs. Jay Briscoe
ReDRagon vs. Time Splitters
Jay Lethal vs. Matt Sydal
Roderick Strong vs. Adam Page
RD Evans vs. Moose

Hey look, we know five matches with two weeks to go before the event.

Kaladin

You know what is bugging me?

That clause where John Cena is the only person who can bring The Authority back.

What the fuck is going to happen to cause John Cena to want them back?

You know that is going to come up. It was a very specific storyline point.

Who is going to rule Raw with a bigger iron fist than Triple H and Stephanie?

If you think about it, Sting did some of the craziest shit EVER during that run. I remember him rappelling from the ceiling and landing right behind Bischoff. He literally had like 5 feet of space

As long as Rollins keeps Joey and Jamie with him, then screw the authority.

Yes please, chickenshit Rollins is fun. They can play up his paranoia now that his friends in high places are gone.

Then negatives like another Show/Cena feud.

I've already booked that time for bathroom break, especially if they can book some good Diva matches going forward.

Guess what I saw last night? "Play Now/Play from Beginning/Play in Spanish" on the Network! You know what to do, Senor Lariato.
Shit I'll have to check that when I get home, awesome news :)

Non-Wrasslegaf-related : just got the all clear from the docs; 18 months cancer free. Woot. Channeling the Sina.
Even better news! Congrats dude. Cancer fucking sucks.

Cancelled because Survivor Series ran long.

No joke. That's the reason.
Vince needed his beauty sleep.
Or maybe they are pulling a stunt where H and Steph kidnap Vince and torture him to sign over the company to them in some seedy warehouse down at the docks, Cena has to go on a one man beatdown spree to rescue him, culminating in Cena vs Big Show. Cena wins, Vince is saved, H and Steph escape (until next Monday)

Should be a fun comedy match. Moose's theme and chant are over. He's the black Ryback but with better aerial offense. Ryblack if you will. #cism?

Final Battle sounds good so far:

Adam Cole vs. Jay Briscoe
ReDRagon vs. Time Splitters
Jay Lethal vs. Matt Sydal
Roderick Strong vs. Adam Page
RD Evans vs. Moose

Hey look, we know five matches with two weeks to go before the event.

Yup. Should be fun.

Also, I think that I will try to make the trip to NYC and Chicago for the ROH/NJPW shows.

somedevil

That clause where John Cena is the only person who can bring The Authority back.

Daniel Bryan

277e0-vince-mcmahon-walk.gif

Chamber

love on your sleeve

Cena will realize he actually had it good under The Authority's reign when Reigns, Ziggler, Rollins, Ambrose and the rest of the young guys spend the next year main eventing while he curtain jerks with Big Show and Kane.

bjork

Maybe Vince will force HHH to divorce Stephanie, then HHH will drug Cena's dad and marry him at a drivethru place. Then Cena's dad will be like, "John, mom said to do it, you listen to your mother, boy!"

Toki767

He's either going to turn heel, which won't happen, or Sting is going to beg Cena to get a match with HHH. Because even a legend like Sting has to beg Cena for permission to do anything.

Alucard

Banned
They are going to do Toronto, Chicago, NYC, and another city which hasn't been named yet.

No word on dates. Just will happen in 2015.

Waaaat gdcjhurdsdgyhjjh. I'm in for Toronto. Hope it's early in the year or over summer. Having another daughter in April n I'd feel like an ass for driving 6 hours away from my wife n kids just a month or two into the new baby's life.

Paracelsus

If we look at the last time we had an "end of an era" match with a similar stipulation (boss is banned from the show until the babyface needs him back) we had a new major heel rise to the top (HHH) and commissioner Michaels taking charge. Michaels started face but turned heel shortly afterwards.

Fans hates Sting's new theme, so WWE will play it twice as loud and twice as long as all the other themes to make it known that this is his theme now and you better get use to it.

strobogo

Banned
Y'all need to leave Sting alone. Let him be old and bald. It's not like he's HBK and keeping his hair long and always wearing a hat. He knows he is bald. He's okay with. Be okay with it. Abba God gave him that hair for a reason. You cunts.

jmdajr

Fans hates Sting's new theme, so WWE will play it twice as loud and twice as long as all the other themes to make it known that this is his theme now and you better get use to it.

Didn't Booker get to keep his WCW theme? Obviously Flair did.

Who else? Goldberg?

Top Bottom