• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Fox318

that jurassic world trailer

Bummed-WWE-Wrestler-Reaction-Gif.gif

Watching it I was thinking what was wrong with it...

then then they started talking.

I would love for a Nexus-type ending to Raw where New Day finally debut and everyone expects them to dance and preach, and then they get real as fuck as the show goes off the air.

As long as they then fulfil the expected joyful dancing stereotype role immediately after the chaos to contrast with what just took place.

Fox318

...evacuate the island.

Wouldn't it make sense to build a bunker and have a private security company offshore handle any possible problems?

I mean you are building a park with the same name of another park that had lots of problems with big scary things killing people.

Kaladin

The world of Jurassic Park is built on human beings having colossal failures in their handlings of dinosaurs. Of course they're going to create a new creature at the same time as opening a disaster filled park to the public.

Xater

Yup.

Looked corny as fuck. Forgettable summer blockbuster fluff.

Marvel/Chris Pratt fanboys are going to prop that movie up tho to support their corporation.

Sorry, I loved Guardians from the first trailer but JW looks like garbage. All I see is bad dialogue, bad CG and what seems to be terrible action. Also already some annoying kids. On top of that troubled production so I have zero hope for it. Jurassic Park will probably remain as the only good film in that franchise.

The world of Jurassic Park is built on human beings having colossal failures in their handlings of dinosaurs. Of course they're going to create a new creature at the same time as opening a disaster filled park to the public.

I really got that vibe when Chris Pratt was riding on a motorcycle next to raptors

Cagey

Banned
I would love for a Nexus-type ending to Raw where New Day finally debut and everyone expects them to dance and preach, and then they get real as fuck as the show goes off the air.

They should do both so that they're not just the New Nation. Besides, Kofi/Big E/Woods are goofballs by nature. Making them go cold blooded killer 24/7 might not work.

Instead, heel preachers! Sing and dance about the New Day coming, then keep it real and stomp fuckers out, then jump into the song and dance about the New Day preaching to the fools they just stomped out.

Fox318

Ron Simmons was a face when he won the title.

I meant to type Simmons.

And didn't the NWA fight really hard against WCCW handing him the title?

Didn't the head booker and person in charge of WCCW resign after a report came out about how racist he was and Hank Aaron and Ted Turner kicked his ass to the street?

Hasney

Just watching Raw since my phone didn't work earlier, but my god, where has this WWE been? Still going through the Bryan segment and this is fantastic. Bryan as GM and Noble & Mercury returning to the ring? GLORIOUS.

strobogo

Banned
I meant to type Simmons.

And didn't the NWA fight really hard against WCCW handing him the title?

Didn't the head booker and person in charge of WCCW resign after a report came out about how racist he was and Hank Aaron and Ted Turner kicked his ass to the street?

WCW. WCW and NWA lineage had split by that point, so the NWA would have had no say in any title changes in WCW anymore.

Yes, Bill Watts said some questionable shit about Hank and was fired for it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
¡HarlequinPanic!;140364289 said:
please, dinosaurs are so passe.

so which should I start watching soon? Agents of shield or Agents of shield 1940s edition when that comes out.

neither

DMczaf

so which should I start watching soon? Agents of shield or Agents of shield 1940s edition when that comes out.

If you really want to watch shitty bullshit, just continue watching Raw every Monday night at 8PM EST.

Xater

Watch Arrow and Flash for good comic book shows.

Edit: Whoops double post.

Xater

¡HarlequinPanic!;140366356 said:
y'all been watching so many cena promos that you can't catch my sarcasm about watching crappy shows about government agents with superpowers.

arrow is great doe~

The Agents don't even have powers. That show might actually be fun and/or interesting.

Toki767

I think I figured out why Sting's theme is crappy. It sounds like it's one of those menacing themes for a heel rather than a mysterious theme. It really doesn't fit at all.

They tried to make it sound supernatural-ish I guess.

Top Bottom