• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Alucard

Banned
I think it's a swerve.

Nation_of_Domination.jpg

It's happening?

Cool, man, but I think most wrestling fans want commentary more than move-for-move breakdowns. Was hoping for some more analysis or personal opinion instead of just a recap of what happened.

I try to mix it up, some recaps are more technical than others. But I'm still trying to find what works best. Thanks.

Alucard

Banned
I try to mix it up, some recaps are more technical than others. But I'm still trying to find what works best. Thanks.

Same, and I've been doing it for about 11 months now. Hard to find that mix of stating what happened and giving some entertaining thoughts on it. The guys at pwponderings.com have figured it out in some ways. I've read their Lucha Underground breakdowns for inspiration sometimes. Stro's Nitro recaps also walk the line of reporting the action and entertaining the audience.

....I'm beginning to think this is no longer a swerve.

Vince is actually debuting a stable of black men who do nothing but dance and preach in 2014.

God damn it.

4. The New Day beat Heath Slater, Titus O'Neil, and Curtis Axel. The New Day is Xavier Woods, Big E, and Kofi Kingston.

Omega

Banned
they should just wrestle entertain with the same attire they use in the vignettes

Right to Censor fought in suits, why can't they

There was a Daniel Bryan interview backstage. He scheduled Kane vs Ryback in a chairs match for TLC. They asked Daniel Bryan if he would be back soon and he said "Yes! Yes! Yes!"..

^ Pretty big news.

DMczaf

There was a Daniel Bryan interview backstage. He scheduled Kane vs Ryback in a chairs match for TLC. They asked Daniel Bryan if he would be back soon and he said "Yes! Yes! Yes!"..

^ Pretty big news.

Interview will be edited with "Is WWE Network worth $9.99 a month? YES YES YES!"

somedevil

Does mankind win the belt today?

Vince would never allow that today.

Like others said he gave Bryan the title, and soon Rollins will have it as well. The age of jacked body builders is basically dead. The top NXT stars are people Vince would easy say no too a long time ago.

The only problem is Vince's undying love with Cena that keeps him on the top 24/7

Plus next monday night wars is Sting and Undertaker!

strobogo

Banned

^ Pretty big news.

I don't think so. He wasn't allowed to do ANYTHING in the ring in the Raw post show because he wasn't cleared. I mean anything. All he could do was stand in the corner. He wasn't allowed to even throw a chop or anything. That and having one sleeve down all night to cover his small arm makes me believe he won't be back in any kind of physical role for quite some time, if at all.

Ric Flair

Banned
They should bring back the NWO. Have Hogan lead it again and have them fued with Sting. Bring back DDP and Goldberg. Have Goldberg go on another streak and while we're at it throw a shit ton of money at Steiner and just give him the mic for 20 minutes a night. Entice Tony Schiavone to come out of wrestling retirement with a shit ton of money and bring back the Bobby the Brain, just teach him sign language and have a PIP box in the upper right corner that always shows his hands signing so you always know what he's saying. Keys to success gentlemen.

Vylash

^ Pretty big news.

nah, just seems like something he said for the hell of it

Heroman

Banned
I don't think so. He wasn't allowed to do ANYTHING in the ring in the Raw post show because he wasn't cleared. I mean anything. All he could do was stand in the corner. He wasn't allowed to even throw a chop or anything. That and having one sleeve down all night to cover his small arm makes me believe he won't be back in any kind of physical role for quite some time, if at all.

He pushed Rollins in the ring with both hands on raw so who know what happening.

Well, if you're not cleared I don't think you can do much. They're big sticklers about that now since Lawler's heart attack. But he could have a recovery timetable.

Alucard

Banned
I've basically accepted that Bryan may never wrestle again. If he does, it'll be an amazing surprise and my marking levels will be through the roof.

RBH

I'm watching the new episode of Monday Night Wars featuring celebrities in wrestling.

Now I want to watch that Hogan/Rodman vs. Giant/Luger match from WCW Bash at the Beach 1997.

UberTag

....I'm beginning to think this is no longer a swerve.

Vince is actually debuting a stable of black men who do nothing but dance and preach in 2014.

God damn it.
What worked for the Funkasaurus and R-Truth will undoubtedly work for 3 men just as well.
Why would you have ever expected something fresh and original? Silly DMczaf.

God damn it @ that New Day pic.

That fucking company.

If another company came along and stomped WWE out of business, bought them WCW style and decided to make a "rise and fall of WWE" DVD they are going to have looooads to work with for the fall part.

DMczaf

Miz is even more annoying than usual during the latest Monday night Wars. Mother fucker needs to stop acting like he watched wrestling.

strobogo

Banned
I live in a suburb just outside Montreal, Quebec. Why do you ask, friend stro?

At the next show held in Montreal, Daniel Bryan's music will hit about 60 seconds before the show goes on the air. Then it will stop. 25 seconds later, Seth Rollins and J&J Security will come to the ring instead and Bryan won't be on the show.

Fox318

See Wrestlemania 30.

Like others said he gave Bryan the title, and soon Rollins will have it as well. The age of jacked body builders is basically dead. The top NXT stars are people Vince would easy say no too a long time ago.

The only problem is Vince's undying love with Cena that keeps him on the top 24/7

Plus next monday night wars is Sting and Undertaker!

Hasn't that had more to do with the company pushing bad workers and bad content?

Top Bottom