• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Man God

Non-Canon Member
10369124_851000598255095_8370140743790732339_n.jpg

Alucard

Banned
At the next show held in Montreal, Daniel Bryan's music will hit about 60 seconds before the show goes on the air. Then it will stop. 25 seconds later, Seth Rollins and J&J Security will come to the ring instead and Bryan won't be on the show.

Carny fucks.

UberTag

I hate to admit it but I've been loving the antics of Robbie E and Miss Tessmacher on this season's Amazing Race.

I'm amused by how she whines about every challenge and Robbie takes everything that's thrown at him like a sport.
He's so much more tolerable than that obnoxious Big Brother reject he tag teams with.

Hasney

I like the new Monday Night War, but something is bugging me slightly. Someone must have once asked "I wonder what Justin Credible thought about this?". That worries me slightly.

Hasney

That Beach Blast needs to be on the Network. I want to see if even the commentary team of Kid Rock, Jimmy Hart and Raven is better than the Raw team.

You can tell Sting's appearance was a very last minute decision. His age was hidden a lot better with the way he was made up for the WWE 2K15 and action figure event stuff.

He actually worked a match with two broken bones in his neck. One thing Japan wrestling needs to work on is the health of their wrestlers. Why wasn't he checked at the hospital after the move?

Apparently he didn't get immediately checked out because he didn't realise anything was wrong - Tanahashi was at his side moments after the match finished, but Yoshi said he was fine so they went ahead and did the spot with Jarrett breaking his guitar over Tatsu's head. He also said he felt in pain in the days after, but didn't say anything and wanted to work through it - that's the problem here, the Japanese mentality to keep working. It's the reason so many New Japan wrestlers work when banged up, rather than taking the time off to heal. Ishii is a prime example. And Tanahashi, for that matter.

December's Dragon Gate shows are up for pre-order, we're getting the two Korakuen shows on 12/3 and 12/16, then Final Gate itself on 12/28;

secure.live.nicovideo.jp/event/dragongate

Here's the card for next week's Korakuen event;

1. Jimmy Kanda, Jimmy Kagetora & Mr. Quu Quu Naoki Tanizaki Toyonaka Dolphin vs Punch Tominaga, Dr Muscle & Mondai Ryu
2. Yosuke=Santa Maria & Flamita vs 'Mr High Tension' Kotoka & Yuga Hayashi
3. Ryo 'Jimmy' Saito, Don Fujii, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!! & Jimmy Susumu vs Masato Yoshino, K-ness, Kenichiro Arai & Super Shisa
4. YAMAKong vs Dragon Kid & Big R Shimizu
5. Akira Tozawa & Shingo Takagi vs Masaaki Mochizuki & BxB Hulk
6. Open the Twin Gate Championship: CIMA & Gamma © vs T-Hawk & Eita

Also, here's what's announced for Final Gate so far;

. Open the Twin Gate Championship: Winner of Osaka06/Millennials from 12/3 © vs YAMAKong
. Open the Dream Gate Championship: BxB Hulk © vs Shingo Takagi

Alucard

Banned
The 2014 "How did they fuck that up?" list:

-Bray Wyatt (momentum stalled by Cena)
-Bo Dallas (could have been a great dual personality character with anger issues and delusions of his status in the company)
-Ryback (gets big reactions, cuts good promos for his character, has a great look, seems to be getting a push...aaaaaand HALT as Survivor Series)
-Cesaro (Mania XXX hype hype hype!...Let's make him heel and associate him with Heyman for some reason)

I maintain that pairing Cesaro with Heyman should have worked - Cesaro isn't great on the stick, Heyman is. That's what a manager's for. However, WWE creative dropped the ball because, while Cesaro was ostensibly a heel, he was never given anything heelish to do. Very little about his demeanour suggested that he was a heel and even less about his actions suggested so.

Basically, the creative team continues to make a mockery of their title. Vince should fire the lot and book this shit himself.

Top Bottom