• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Fox318

The New Day will debut on Black Friday.

iq8UqvlbCLfLq.gif

UberTag

Just seems like the roster is too busy revving for Rumble/Mania to do anything huge with these guys.
Can't wait for all of the part-timers to return so the entire undercard can be relegated to "Andre the Giant Battle Royal" duty.
Can't wait for the promos about how much they want to win that stupid trophy considering Cesaro's non-existent push and that his trophy got destroyed the very same day it was awarded to him.

They'll be split by this time next year.
One cannot deny the Kofi clock. He'll have a new piece of gear and be feuding with Ziggler again.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
There's actually two Show matches I like watching.

One is Show and Cena, though I guess I'm weird on that. I loved their feud after he became Johnny Ace's hired man though.

The other is Show and Sheamus.

Fox318

I'm curious how do you guys think the WWE universe is going to react to seeing CM Punk get subbed or tapped by some scrubby random UFC middleweight?
I can't imagine anyone would go into ufc with at least some possibility of winning.

Wouldn't it hurt ufc more if he gets his ass kicked if they sign him?

I can't tell if TNA's Thanksgiving Throwdown is recent, or from some years ago. (Part of my confusuion is Styles wrestling for TNA - I thought he was in Japan, and did he get rid of his Tattoo?)

Hasney

I can't tell if TNA's Thanksgiving Throwdown is recent, or from some years ago. (Part of my confusuion is Styles wrestling for TNA - I thought he was in Japan, and did he get rid of his Tattoo?)

It is a classic match, yeah. That's why I was asking if it happened on the original.

Hasney

Damn, dude can't catch a break.

EDIT: Uh, other than the one in his neck, I guess. Probably should have used a better choice of words.

Top Bottom