• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's always weird to me when Sunny has this hard-on for trying to get people banned for being shitlords or whatever considering how many times that dude's been banned.

Every time I've been banned it was unjust. You gotta make waves to get shit done.

Xater

It's always weird to me when Sunny has this hard-on for trying to get people banned for being shitlords or whatever considering how many times that dude's been banned.

I also get some enjoyment seeing dirtbags being banned like the racism thread not too long ago in Gaming.

That's a good point and I agree on Veda, a lot of her offence looks really weak, especially her kicks, but the storyline made it believable. Her opponent as well, I guess.

Issues with her offense aside, I think Veda is one of the best right now because she adapts very well (teaming with to feuding with Iron, for example) and makes storylines matter.

But yeah I'd say Heidi/Kimber/Mia would be my top three

jred2k

There is an alarming percentage of poster on GAF that simply want to pretend differing opinions don't exist.

Issues with her offense aside, I think Veda is one of the best right now because she adapts very well (teaming with to feuding with Iron, for example) and makes storylines matter.

Veda's character is probably her best asset, she plays the part really well. I especially enjoyed her stuff with the Batiri.

But yeah I'd say Heidi/Kimber/Mia would be my top three

Same here, Seleziya's proving to be pretty good at it as well.

Xater

Also this is not how you build an audience:

Raw had its biggest audience since football season, doing 4.23 million viewers last night.

It was a unique ratings pattern in that the first hour, stemming from interest in Survivor Series, Sting's debut, The Authority being gone, led to 4.73 million viewers on average in that hour. There were significantly more than that there at the start and they lost viewers steady even in the first hour.

The audience dropped greatly from there, to just slightly above usual levels with 3.99 million viewers in the second hour and 4.01 million viewers in the third hour.

jred2k

The show ended with a lot of enthusiasm for Cyber Monday and the anonymous GM. I'm expect 5+ million for the first hour next Monday. Soon it will be time for the Slammys to capitalize on the excitement of award season. The next couple of months are smooth sailing.

Fox318

tumblr_mrv10mOOWb1s83ffjo1_400.gif

It's obviously not good, but it was inevitable once they realized Sting wasn't going to be there.

It's tough. They probably could have followed up on it better, but I can also see where having Sting on every week has diminishing returns. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Xater

It's obviously not good, but it was inevitable once they realized Sting wasn't going to be there.

It's tough. They probably could have followed up on it better, but I can also see where having Sting on every week has diminishing returns. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

I feel like he should have been there at least this Monday. No real followup at all is super lame.

strobogo

Banned

Maybe it's like Bill Cosby shaming a college athlete for not getting good enough grades when he dropped out of high school and college. Or maybe it's like Bill Cosby lecturing about morality (especially within the black community) while drugging and raping women for 40 years.

Maybe it's like Bill Cosby shaming a college athlete for not getting good enough grades when he dropped out of high school and college. Or maybe it's like Bill Cosby lecturing about morality (especially within the black community) while drugging and raping women for 40 years.

So what you're trying to say is that Sunny really likes his pudding.

Inducted into the Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame next year will be:

• Pioneer Era (1800-1946) - Joe Malcewicz and Great Gama (Ghulam Muhammad)
  • Television Era (1943-1984) - Pedro Morales and Whipper Billy Watson
  • Modern Era (1985 - present) - Curt Hennig and Rick Martel
  • Ladies - Vivian Vachon
  • Tag Team - The Fabulous Freebirds (Michael Hayes, Buddy Roberts and Terry Gordy)
  • Colleague - Jim Crockett Sr.
  • International - Tomomi "Jumbo" Tsuruta

It's weird how much of Cesaro's career is made up of what we hope they do with him. Remember when we hoped they would reunite the kings of wrestling when they had hero? when we hoped he would be the one to stay with Zeb? what we hoped they did with him after wm?

bjork

It's weird how much of Cesaro's career is made up of what we hope they do with him. Remember when we hoped they would reunite the kings of wrestling when they had hero? when we hoped he would be the one to stay with Zeb? what we hoped they did with him after wm?

The internet needs to reverse psychology the company moles. "Man I love Cena! Man I hate it when Cesaro wins!"

Top Bottom