• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

RP912

Banned
This is GOAT tier Styles Clash setup:
2o76LYT.gif

Look like one of those hacked finishers on the wwe games that I can't break out of...

jred2k

Holy crap, Ubisoft canceled AC Unity's Season Pass a 2 weeks after release hahaha

Now THAT'S some eurocarny ass shit.

AND the refund comes in the form of another Ubisoft game with microtransactions.

Eh, I guess it won't necessarily be The Crew, but I wouldn't put it past them.

Xater

......ugh....ummm.....he's....he's good at times. He's not a bad wrestler by any means...personality wise he's boring as hell. That's it. He's boring but can wrestle his ass off.

He was amazing during G1. I would absolutely say he is a good wrestler, just not on the mic.

bjork

what does this even mean

Every time I see some move that requires way too much setup, I want to see something simpler. Give me some like... Vader vs Barbarian. There's not gonna be a lot of dumbass spots in a match like that, just dudes socking the fuck out of each other or whatever.

If Punk showed up next week on RAW, he'd make the pop for Bryan this week seem like chump change. Dude is forever over with a large portion of the audience, no matter what some think of him.

strobogo

Banned
They only chant because that's what you're supposed to do. I saw no fans in Punk gear, no Punk signs. If you go by the chants, you'd think JBL and Cole were over, too. When in fact, everyone hates Cole and he got one of the most negative reactions of the night.

Punk started to go down the Hulk Hogan and Andre the Giant route of being recognisable even to normal people. If he had a bit more time, he could have been considered THE greatest wrestler overall. Successful with normal people, and even a genuinely great wrestler to boot. And let's be honest, WWE NEEDS another absolutely HUGE wrestler like Andre the Giant, Hulk Hogan, The Rock, or Stone Cold. Hell, they could even use with a couple of Ric Flairs, Ultimate Warriors, Undertakers, or Macho Mans (and not COMPLETELY forced ones like John Cena and Randy Orton). But Punk was the last visible one of these types of people, and he's gone on a sour note. So WWE will keep free-falling into oblivion. Maybe someone else will rise into greatness, but I doubt that they will in time.

Fox318

They only chant because that's what you're supposed to do. I saw no fans in Punk gear, no Punk signs. If you go by the chants, you'd think JBL and Cole were over, too. When in fact, everyone hates Cole and he got one of the most negative reactions of the night.

That;s because they fill the arena with 4 year old goldust marks

People chant for Randy Savage sometimes too, and he has as much chance of coming back as Punk.

People chant for Mizdow to get tagged in and then completely die when he gets in the ring.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I wouldn't call Rollins over at all. Rusev is way more over as a heel than Rollins. Rollins gets side pops because of Mr. H's and Stephanie and that's it.

DMczaf

Dean is disappointing me. Mostly because he seems like he just says yes to anything the writers give him. Before Dean got the push to be "Krazy Dean", his crazy was more low key and not as in your face, but you knew he was crazy.

The second the writers noticed, they were like "YOU ARENT CRAZY ENOUGH! HAVE WACKY PROPS AND SHIT!" and he's just like

Okay_meme.jpg

I wouldn't call Rollins over at all. Rusev is way more over as a heel than Rollins. Rollins gets side pops because of Mr. H's and Stephanie and that's it.

I think Rollins is technically the top heel in the company now without Trips and Steph in the picture. Rusev generates the biggest heel heat from the crowd but it's cheap since it's all "America Sucks" content.

Both have been impressive and are great at what they've been doing.

There's Brock... but he needs to show up to regain the Top Heel title.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I think Rollins is technically the top heel in the company now without Trips and Steph in the picture. Rusev generates the biggest heel heat from the crowd but it's cheap since it's all "America Sucks" content.

Both have been impressive and are great at what they've been doing.

But it's not because he's an amazing heel or anything. He's the 'top heel' because he was picked to be the top heel. He's as force fed as Reigns is but as a heel, honestly.

But it's not because he's an amazing heel or anything. He's the 'top heel' because he was picked to be the top heel. He's as force fed as Reigns is but as a heel, honestly.

I think he's been good in the role and good on the mic. Reigns has had a lot of issues. He goes out there and gets pops but when it's time to speak I want to mute him.

I won't deny he was made a heel before he established himself as one.

If Punk showed up next week on RAW, he'd make the pop for Bryan this week seem like chump change. Dude is forever over with a large portion of the audience, no matter what some think of him.

He's also one of the few, maybe only, who has merch that a grown man would wear in public and not be embarrased about.

DMczaf

Spider is the one who cried the most when Punk left WWE Shop.

...while snatching up as many shirts and jackets at clearance prices as he could.

jred2k

Big E's sweatiness makes me really uncomfortable. I feel like I can hear Kevin Dunn being on the set telling him to keep jiving or hes fired.

Big E's sweatiness makes me really uncomfortable. I feel like I can hear Kevin Dunn being on the set telling him to keep jiving or hes fired.

There's an ever so brief moment in the gif up there where it zooms on his head glancing to the side, like he's looking at the camera in terror, a cry for help

Top Bottom