• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Hasney

PIvOPg7.jpg

Can you crack the code?

It's either Jesus or SoulPlaya.

Evolve black Friday sale

-Every EVOLVE, SHINE, DGUSA and FIP iPPV at WWNLive.com On Demand is only $9.99! That's up to 33% off! This includes every show in EVOLVE, DGUSA and SHINE history! When you buy one of these iPPVs, you own it forever for unlimited viewing. This includes the most recent EVOLVE 34 (Timothy Thatcher vs. Zack Sabre Jr, Drew Galloway vs. Rich Swann), EVOLVE 35 (Ricochet vs. Uhaa Nation, Bravado Brothers vs. Caleb Konley & Anthony Nese vs. AR Fox & Rich Swann) and SHINE 22 (Ivelisse vs. Madison Eagles, Legendary vs. The Buddy System) iPPVs being offered for 33% off for the first time!

Pretty good

iMax

If Punk showed up next week on RAW, he'd make the pop for Bryan this week seem like chump change. Dude is forever over with a large portion of the audience, no matter what some think of him.

Nobody will get a bigger reaction than him. No one.

He'll return.

TL21xx

Banned
That is one of the most obvious bad Photoshop jobs I've seen in a long time. That right hand, lol. Can't believe that slipped through. Oh wait, it's WWE...

jred2k

Fuck! That poster reminded me how bad Christmas themed Raws are. I'm glad I've broken the habit of watching every week this year.

Last year's episode:

The Authority wished the WWE Universe a merry Christmas
The 'Total Divas' def. The 'True Divas' & Vickie Guerrero in a 12-Divas Jingle Belles Match
Sin Cara def. Curtis Axel
The Wyatt Family def. Daniel Bryan & WWE Tag Team Champions Cody Rhodes & Goldust
A Christmas Carol Sing-off descended into mayhem
Fandango def. Dolph Ziggler in a Present-on-a-Pole Match
The Usos def. The Prime Time Players
‘Good Santa’ Mark Henry def. ‘Bad Santa’ Damien Sandow in The Battle for Christmas
Los Matadores def. The Real Americans
Ryback def. Kofi Kingston
John Cena, CM Punk & Intercontinental Champion Big E Langston def. The Shield via Disqualification

Bad Santa-dow and the vignettes that came with it was terrible.

XenoRaven

Fuck! That poster reminded me how bad Christmas themed Raws are. I'm glad I've broken the habit of watching every week this year.

Last year's episode:

Bad Santa-dow and the vignettes that came with it was terrible.
On paper this sounds mostly entertaining. "The Battle for Christmas" sounds legitimately funny to me.

Also there was the one the year before when Cena and Del Rio had a match and Cena kept on opening up presents and getting weapons and then Del Rio got a teddy bear and tried to throw it at Cena.

jred2k

Someone should photoshop Bryan's hands on to Fandango's arms in that Adam Rose gif.

On paper this sounds mostly entertaining. "The Battle for Christmas" sounds legitimately funny to me.

Also there was the one the year before when Cena and Del Rio had a match and Cena kept on opening up presents and getting weapons and then Del Rio got a teddy bear and tried to throw it at Cena.

There can be some entertainment there, but the general atmosphere of nobody giving a shit is tough to overcome.

jred2k

I'm legit kind of interested to see the Royal Rumble Kofi spot now that he'll have two people to catch him and work off of.

Alucard

Banned
These matches have been added to ROH: Final Battle on December 7th:

Elgin vs. Ciampa
fb14elginciampa.jpg

Bucks vs. Addiction vs. ACH and Cedric Alexander
fb14sixman.jpg

That 6-man tag could be haaaawt.

Final Battle now looks like this:

*Main Event*
Fight Without Honor for the ROH World Championship
Jay Briscoe (c) vs Survival of the Fittest ’14 Winner - Adam Cole

ROH World Tag Team Championship
reDRagon (c) vs The Time Splitters (Alex Shelley & KUSHIDA)

ROH World TV Championship
Jay Lethal (c) w/ Truth Martini vs #Reborn Matt Sydal

"Unbreakable" Michael Elgin vs "Sicilian Psychopath" Tommaso Ciampa

Grudge Match
R.D. Evans w/ Veda Scott vs Moose w/ Stokely Hathaway

Mentor vs Student
Roderick Strong vs Adam Page w/ BJ Whitmer & Jimmy Jacobs

Top Bottom