• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

DMczaf

tumblr_nempioStIY1u0mt9xo1_1280.jpg

Alucard

Banned
Man, really wish I got El Rey in Quebec, Canada.

Lucha Underground tonight, boys.

Looking forward to the reactions in this thread and to Wesker's gif links.

Sounds like Sunny is back to doing naked Skype shows. Only $50 for 10 minutes with boobs!

Could you imagine what she could have charged back in the AOL 56k days.

Now she's just a washed up middle aged woman way past her prime recovering from a drug problem trying to squeeze every last penny out of marks who remember her from her glory days. So she's basically like every other retired wrestling personality that is broke. Carny til the end I suppose.

She'd probably make a lot more if she had her own website or did one of the cam sites instead.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yall want to put together a pool to have her write legitshook on her boobs and "shook" them for us? I can jiff it.

Its great that WWE offer rehab for old employees but maybe they should look into some kind of education / training scheme so ex wrestlers dont have to turn to nude skype calls or staring in SyFy produced shows and movies.

strobogo

Banned
Book of Norman Natter With Stro

jmw3LLgN9wcbd.jpg

The story of God moving to America. In 600BC, two civilizations came to America. One was from Jeruselem and split into two groups known as the Nephites and Lamanites. The other group actually came earlier, from the time of the Tower of Babel, known as the Jaredites. All were destroyed except he Lamanites, and they are the principle ancestors of...American Indians. American Indians are actually Jews
Mormon was a prophet-historian and wrote down was he was told on golden tablets. His son added some stuff and hid them in the hill Cumorah. On 9/21/1823, the son rose from the dead and appeared to Joseph Smith and gave him instructions on where to find the plates and how to translate it to English. 11 other men were allowed to see the plates and we'll hear from them later on.

Joe was praying one night when a bright light appeared in his room. Then a person was floating next to his bed. He saw this person's bosom. His name was Moroni and he was sent by God to give Joe a job. When Joe would find the golden plates, there would also be two stones in silver bones fastened to a breast plate. When he found them, he was instructed to not show them to anyone or he would be destroyed. Moroni opened a portal straight to heaven in Joe's room. Moroni came back twice and repeated everything exactly.

Joe passed out the next day during work on the field. Moroni came back and repeated everything. The plates were in a hill in Manchester, New York. When he found them, he wasn't allowed to take them. Instead, he would have a meeting there with Moroni for the next 4 years. Then he was allowed to take them. And the Moroni took them up to heaven with him.

Nephi

Nephi was a dude born to goodly parents. His father Lehi had a vision from God that was pretty much exactly like what Joe Smith would have in the 1800s. The Jews bowlied Nephi's dad, because he preached about their wickedness. Man. The FIRST chapter shits on Jews. A new record.
soupisgood_medium.gif

Lehi took off with his family to the wilderness and then stopped near the Red Sea. He was super impressed with a river that ran into the Red Sea and named it. The oldest sons were stiffnecked Jews who questioned Pop, so he gets The Spirit to fill him and put them in their place. Then sleeps in a tent. Nephi cried and wanted to know about God.
iFhQFSTW3bWDd.gif

The oldest brothers were real dick holes and took the golden plate that had Pop's genealogy on it. Nephi and the family members that aren't dick holes gather all their belongings to give to Laban in exchange for the plates. Instead, Laban wants all the gold and tries to have his family killed, but they hid in a cave. Or Laman. Or Lemuel. Mother fucker was lazy as shit at naming his kids.
George+Foreman+Claps.gif

Nephi was then instructed by the Holy Spirit to kill Laban, who was drunk as shit. He chopped his brother's head off. Then steals his clothes, which is enough to convince Laban's servants that Nephi is indeed Laban. Even the other brothers are confused.

They got the plates back, which contained the Torah and genealogy proving that Lehi was a descendant of Joseph, son of Jacob. Also, the mom didn't seem to be bothered at all that one of her sons just chopped off the head of another one of her sons. She's no Helen Hart, that's for sure.
stuhel2.JPG

Nephi won't give the details about the genealogy, because his dad wrote that down. But just believe him when he says they are definitely related to Joseph. NOTE: Nephi says "I won't give the details on this event my father wrote down" many times. As it turns out, Joseph Smith had a 116 page Book of Lehi that was lost when he let a buddy look at the manuscript. Just saying.

The family heads back to Jerusalem (I think they've left it 3 times now, because it is going to be destroyed any day now) to hang out with the family of Ishmael. But then Laman and Lemuel and two of daughters of Ishmael, and two sons of Ishmael and their families turned heel on Nephi, Ishmael, and Lehi. SWERVE. Nephi got his ass beaten and tied up to be eaten by animals, but the Holy Spirit saved him.
iDKq4aej5jUba.gif

The Lehi family had some dope fruit. Laman and Lemuel wouldn't eat any. So they got cut off from the family.

Nephi is then instructed to write down a secular and religious history.

Lehi has a dream about the Jews and Jerusalem being destroyed, but they'll return again. In about 600 years, a prophet who will also be the Messiah will rise. Also a prophet that would come before the Messiah. IE, John the Batista and Jeeeeezus. This is awfully specific. As if it was written way after the fact. Almost like someone read the Gospels and decided to just change some of the words around to strengthen the claims they are making or something.

Nephi is given a vision of a virgin in Nazareth, who he is told will be the Mother of the Son of God. Then he sees...basically everything described in the Gospels. He's so accurate. He MUST be a great prophet.

He is also given a vision of what is probably a strong shitting on of the yet to be even close to established Catholic church. Got dang Gentiles will start a most devilish church and shit. He's also able to see what John will write in Revelation. Basically, this dude was given a perfect vision of the completed New Testament about 600 years before Jesus was even born. But he's not supposed to write any of this down because that's for the apostles to do. 600 years from now.
Creepy%20Tenay%202.gif

Nephi breaks his steel bow, because he's just so gosh darn big and strong.

Nephi is told to build a boat. He's also an amateur black smith and is able to build all the tools in the wilderness to build the boat. He also mentions that God sent “fiery flying serpents” to fuck up the Jews who weren't doing what Moses said. Nephi's brothers think this boat business is stupid, so he becomes filled with The Spirit and radioactive to the touch.
LOL-DRAGON%27S-BALLS.gif

The boat was finished and the gang set sail. After a few days, the brothers go crazy again and tie Nephi up. Again. Then a huge storm came and the boat was sloshed all around for 3 days. Nephi was the only one who knew how to steer and where they were going. As soon as they untied him, everything went back to normal. They made it to the promised land and started planting shit and playing with oxen and goats.

Now, I can't say for sure that the Book of Norman is a fan-fic of a dude who read the bible and wanted to get in on that action, but it READS like a fan-fic of a dude who read the bible and wanted to get in on that action.

Its great that WWE offer rehab for old employees but maybe they should look into some kind of education / training scheme so ex wrestlers dont have to turn to nude skype calls or staring in SyFy produced shows and movies.

They do. They offer scholarships to former talent to help them with college degrees or technical trades and what not.

Its great that WWE offer rehab for old employees but maybe they should look into some kind of education / training scheme so ex wrestlers dont have to turn to nude skype calls or staring in produced for SyFy shows and movies.

A paycheck is a paycheck no matter who is writing it. It's the carny way.

If they already offer a scholarship then thats great.

A few wrestlers go back to college and live happy normal lives afterwards. Spike Dudley is a accountant now for god sake. If he could do it anyone could.

Seems like its the way to go after the WWE chews you out. Otherwise you are going to be on the indies until you have a match with AJ Styles and he breaks your neck.

I should look up wrestlers that lived normal lives after their primetime was over. Ya know so many bad stories but I am sure they have a good few good endings out there

A few wrestlers go back to college and live happy normal lives afterwards. Spike Dudley is a accountant now for god sake. If he could do it anyone could.

Seems like its the way to go after the WWE chews you out. Otherwise you are going to be on the indies until you have a match with AJ Styles and he breaks your neck.

I should look up wrestlers that lived normal lives after their primetime was over. Ya know so many bad stories but I am sure they have a good few good endings out there

Maria is the first one taking advantage of it currently I believe.

WWE already kinda reports on that with their "where are they now" articles on their website. Great reads, too.

Catching up on NXT. The 11/13 episode was great. Wesley Blake and Buddy Murphy grat in ring, but need some personality or a promo before match. The title match was booked decently. Guess Neville will plead confusion. And goddam. I want to give Alexa a glitter blizzard. Whatever that is....

Top Bottom