• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

You guys. The Freight Train thing from high spots is a 2 disc set. The second disc has a picture from the New Jersey show and I'm visible on the far left. Me and Freight Train are almost brothers now.

Striker

Triple H's run on Smackdown in the late 2000's was the worst. Worse than Cena at the time, and also now. Winning every PPV feud and match that was a singles, including winning the Elimination Chamber and Scramble Match (getting three pins altogether, mind you). Beats Orton at Wrestlemania.

Triple H's run on Smackdown in the late 2000's was the worst. Worse than Cena at the time, and also now. Winning every PPV feud and match that was a singles, including winning the Elimination Chamber and Scramble Match (getting three pins altogether, mind you). Beats Orton at Wrestlemania.

I concur.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
As anti-Orton as I am, even he deserved a better match than that. Almost that entire 'Mania was awful.

Triple H on Raw during ruthless aggression vs 2008-2009 Smackdown Triple h?

Vylash

kfwdtudckmqhmdutrxztyshxtctrhcldylpjyeyeukpnyopashnmumvryzkraluibmjbolumzvzndtyemtyapzjlqxkzthdiqgmleolhmamznhofafehnutbdxlqavsr

#FREEFREEFREE

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
lol trying to show off the free november at the end of the month desperate to hope they can get that last minute billing. anything for that cheddar, vinny,

Could you imagine what she could have charged back in the AOL 56k days.

Now she's just a washed up middle aged woman way past her prime recovering from a drug problem trying to squeeze every last penny out of marks who remember her from her glory days. So she's basically like every other retired wrestling personality that is broke. Carny til the end I suppose.

She'd probably make a lot more if she had her own website or did one of the cam sites instead.

I don't know. I like 'em thick so chubby middle aged Sunny might be better that coked out Sunny for me.

Omega

Banned
Whatever happened to Sunny? They made it sound like she was so crucial to the WWE but she was just phased out and forgotten.

I was going through watching the old PPVs and she was there one minute when she came out with LoD at some PPV and was never seen again after that. Maybe she pulled a Batista and just quit on Raw but they haven't uploaded Raws so i wouldnt know that

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
CM Punk will break his silence about leaving WWE tomorrow on The Art of Wrestling podcast.
It's not going to be anything interesting. "Well yeah everyone had it right, I was burned out, that's all."

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You guys. The Freight Train thing from high spots is a 2 disc set. The second disc has a picture from the New Jersey show and I'm visible on the far left. Me and Freight Train are almost brothers now.
Oh yeah? Mine showed up a couple days ago. I haven't watched it yet. BASICALLY BROTHERS.

somedevil

More on the Anonymous General Manager:

In an update from earlier, next week's RAW with the Anonymous General Manager will have the Cyber Monday theme where fans vote on matches through WWE.com and the WWE App.

At least they fixed how voting works so this doesn't happen again.

iyLYuDfKPUnq9.gif

somedevil

Some News:

On Sting:

Sting's WWE debut at Survivor Series wasn't a last minute call after all. Sting kept the debut to himself while on the road promoting WWE 2K15 but he previously filmed the footage for his entrance video and the plan had been in place for weeks.

Plus on TLC:

WWE officials were still considering John Cena vs. Randy Orton vs. Seth Rollins for next month's TLC pay-per-view but Orton's return could be held off until that show. Erick Rowan vs. Big Show is also scheduled for TLC, likely in a gimmick match.

So here is the card most likely:

Rollins vs Cena
Ziggler vs Harper
Dean vs Bray
AJ vs Nikki
Rusev vs Swagger
Kane vs Ryback
Big Show vs Rowan
Tag title match

DMczaf

Sting's WWE debut at Survivor Series wasn't a last minute call after all. Sting kept the debut to himself while on the road promoting WWE 2K15 but he previously filmed the footage for his entrance video and the plan had been in place for weeks.

This makes his debut even worse now that there was no excuse for being late notice.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
If they want Dean to be crazy, he should be the one that brings the Mega Chair and Mega Ladder....and then debuts the Mega Table.

I've been begging for Mega Table for two straight years now. Mega Ladder is old hat. Mega Chair makes total sense for Big Slow, but the universe has cried out for the Mega Table. Dean might be the one crazy enough to bring it.

Top Bottom