• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

iMax

Union.

And yeah, if this were a work, unionizing wouldn't be mentioned. Hell, several things wouldn't have been mentioned.

But really, I can't believe I'm even entertaining Sunny's silly idea that this could be a work.

Ah, of course. Yeah, it's not a work. It'll probably get worked into a work though if he ever does return.

Heel

Furthermore, the fact they are giving another week or so for people to submit questions means they can create any narrative they want, and be very careful with it.

Stay vigilant, my friends. It'll be a hell of a lot of fun so let's not get too caught up in the whole "I TOLD YOU SO!" bullshit, but instead enjoy the ride. :)

Exactly why he isn't going to someone like Ariel Helwani this time. Complete orchestration, and a master stroke at that.

Someone have the original audio file? Check for splicing or artifacting. Maybe they got sloppy.

Aiii

So not worth it
Just keep it in the back of your mind. This business is carny to its core.

Come on Sunny Mac, it's obvious Punk had a lawsuit pending which has now ended and thus ended his silence.

There's no way a worked shoot would take place in which HHH was the only person outside of Ryback that got buried.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ah, of course. Yeah, it's not a work. It'll probably get worked into a work though if he ever does return.

Or that was the plan all along.

iXpz9n8WTbwek.gif

Come on Sunny Mac, it's obvious Punk had a lawsuit pending which has now ended and thus ended his silence.

There's no way a worked shoot would take place in which HHH was the only person outside of Ryback that got buried.

Convenient of it to end on a holiday weekend, isn't it? (In America at least, their target market.)

Shiv47

So given the Punk back lump revelations, I wonder if Kane is hustling to a doctor to get his looked at. Shit was seriously noticeable at SS.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So given the Punk back lump revelations, I wonder if Kane is hustling to a doctor to get his looked at. Shit was seriously noticeable at SS.

I hope so. That shit was gross and a concern.

jred2k

Please don't let yourselves get worked by Sunflower. This is the same guy that gets his jollies by trying to trap people in ban threads.

Show me the MRSA. Show me the alleged court settlement. Show me the bones.

What are you, high? Why on earth does Punk have to prove anything to you? If you or any other random fan won't take him at his word I'm entirely sure he doesn't give a shit. Take Vinny Mac's advice on this one;

It'll be a hell of a lot of fun so let's not get too caught up in the whole "I TOLD YOU SO!" bullshit, but instead enjoy the ride. :)

Seeing as how Vince will fire anybody that sneezes around him because he sees it as a sign of weakness, I can understand why wrestlers feel compelled to wrestle hurt.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
By the way, December thread is complete and will be posted up Sunday night.

DMczaf

I love how Joey Mercury completely stooged him by telling the higher ups that Punk was going to test his knee out in an FCW ring.

Motherfucker bought you a house!

Holy shit at the Punk podcast. Sounds like working in a dictatorship.

Hey Boots, can you make any recommendations for stuff on rudoreels? I want to take advantage of the whole black friday stuff and it seems like your area of expertise.

Aiii

So not worth it
So, if the Punk thing is a work, which apparently is so. We can assume that Del Rio is working us too, right?

JavyOO7

Grumpy Cat is adorable in that picture with PRETTY SEXAY Hayes.

And the recent picture of Bryan at the airport with his puppy is adorable too. That puppy always looks so happy...

FAO; everyone but stro;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux2xyFujwjE

Goddamn, can't wait for Sunday. DIE JIMMY, DIE!

Hey Boots, can you make any recommendations for stuff on rudoreels? I want to take advantage of the whole black friday stuff and it seems like your area of expertise.

I'd definitely recommend the blu-ray sets, specifically the G1 sets and Super J Cup set. Also, they have some good DVD compilations, I've got the 13 disc Stan Hansen set which is pretty comprehensive.

Slizeezyc

Mentions doctor incompetence, two strikes, steroids, NAME REDACTED, concussions, unions, liars about THIS BUSINESS, etc. and people think this is a work? I love you WrassleGAF but nahhhhhhhhh.

DMczaf

Today's Observer Radio has Bryan recapping the podcast for Meltzer with Meltzer's reactions to it.

Meltzer's reaction to the MRSA infection gave me the feeling he thinks WWE could get in trouble. He was basically like "Oh shit...oh no...."

Fox318

Today's Observer Radio has Bryan recapping the podcast for Meltzer with Meltzer's reactions to it.

Meltzer's reaction to the MRSA infection gave me the feeling he thinks WWE could get in trouble. He was basically like "Oh shit...oh no...."
He was really wigging out on that one.

Aiii

So not worth it

Sounded more like "ouch, that could have ended really badly" since, you know, that's a pretty serious thing to not treat for months.

Legally there's likely no problem there, since they already settled with Punk.

Ithil

Sounded more like "ouch, that could have ended really badly" since, you know, that's a pretty serious thing to not treat for months.

Legally there's likely no problem there, since they already settled with Punk.

I'm thinking more "imagine if an actual health organisation investigated WWE's practices".
I mean Punk goes from "uh, it's probably just a fatty deposit, here's a z pak" in WWE to "Jesus Christ that's a major staph infection, that could easily have killed you" from a real doctor.

Top Bottom