• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

DMczaf

Roman 'Don't Piss In The Wind' Reigns

tumblr_nfkduhqgKz1sne417o2_250.gif

RP912

Banned
I'm convinced wrestlegaf is in on the work...because them posts from that pipebomb 0_0. Friggin prophets in this wrasslin community.

Slizeezyc

Bootaaaaaaay as the voice of reason after the pipe bomb, that's why you're our spirit guide.

(Hell and Sunny are still wrong about this though, but I appreciate them working WrassleGAF -- Heel even came out of his Foley retirement to do so.)

Hasney

punk's worked shoot is what led me to discover wrasslegaf :) I was looking for reactions and google led me here

And Vinnie Mac says it hurts the community when he does anything. PAH.

Still though, that podcast was a better couple of hour of entertainment than probably 98% of Raws in 2014.

jred2k

Bootaaaaaaay as the voice of reason after the pipe bomb, that's why you're our spirit guide.

(Hell and Sunny are still wrong about this though, but I appreciate them working WrassleGAF -- Heel even came out of his Foley retirement to do so.)

"It's great to be back. Right here. In WrassleGAF!"

*cheap pop from Bionic*

And Vinnie Mac says it hurts the community when he does anything. PAH.

Still though, that podcast was a better couple of hour of entertainment than probably 98% of Raws in 2014.

He's jealous CM Punk put more eyes on the thread than Legit Shook could ever hope to.

Some of us haven't commented on Punk's legendary promo at all.

For what it's worth, my bet is that he had clearance to shoot (the mic cut out was clearly scripted), went a little further than people expected him to, the suspension was handed down and they haven't decided yet as to whether or not to future endeavour him or to play out the suspension storyline and still roll ahead with the match. We may have a better idea once this 2nd RAW taping is completed but my bet is we probably won't.

ibpw79hAbmnzDK.gif

Punk saying he's a draw in this podcast and him saying he knocked it out of the park and all I can think of is the Summerslam 2011 numbers. I don't remember, was it good or bad? Cause I sort of remember the latter.

somedevil

Punk saying he's a draw in this podcast and him saying he knocked it out of the park and all I can think of is the Summerslam 2011 numbers. I don't remember, was it good or bad? Cause I sort of remember the latter.

Here are the final Buyrates:

2011: 311,000 (Cena vs Punk)
2012: 392,000 (Triple H vs Brock)
2013: 332,000 (Punk vs Brock) and (Bryan vs Cena)

He was not the draw he thought he was. Money in the bank didn't do gangbusters as well. Insider references don't draw as well as we think. Though his greater growth was screwed up with the Nash and Triple H stuff. I remember Meltzer always going after him for not being a draw and his rant about his drawing power after his return match against Jericho not doing well.

Top Bottom