• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Dear god.

zWXWNkt.gif

How happy were you when Punk had nothing but good things to say about Glenn?

...wait maybe that was a work too!

This is the proof that it's not a work as no one in the business having a bad thing to say about Good Guy Glenn is like a universal truth. Of course I was happy but not surprised.

Then one day in the future we'll find out that the Kane character was an extension of the man himself and his spot has been protected all these years through heavy aggression and instilling fear in others, no one dares speak ill of him or else, the jobbing and putting over of others was all a master plan to deflect any suspicion that could befall him, a man who still main evented in 2014 despite having a moveset now consisting of uppercuts and sidewalk slams only.
It all adds up!

Heel

"Cesaro" tweeted out the podcast. How long until the social media guy deletes it to cause more controversy, friends?

Perhaps creative will work a subtle jab into commentary on RAW to whip you all into a frenzy.

"Cesaro" tweeted out the podcast. How long until the social media guy deletes it to cause more controversy, friends?

Perhaps creative will work a subtle jab into commentary on RAW to whip you all into a frenzy.

Marks around here wouldn't notice the CM Punk long con if it bit them in the ass, friend.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I hate it whenever CM Punk does anything. Our community suffers.

Looking forward to a clean slate in December.

Someone should pull up some posts from the pipe bomb era, friend. I'm sensing a lot of crossover here.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=432021&page=61 post 6090 onwards. Enjoy.

OH SHIT....

Punk with that truth.

AWWWWWWWW
HE DONE DID IT

HE DONE DID IT

HE'S A GAF MEMBER

SWAG

SWAG

WOOP

OMG

SWAG

DEADPOOL SWAG

Shoot. Brother.

Punk just broke the 8th wall.

Vince must be having a fucking seizure right now.

RING OF HONOR?! SHOOTING REACHING EPIC LEVELS.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THANK YOU PUNK

EDIT:SHIT JUST GOT REAL THEY SILENCED PUNK

HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHITHOLY SHITHOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT

TELL ME YOU PEOPLE JUST FUCKING SAW THAT

Come on, are you that surprised that WWE still has it in them to work the smarks? It's all about hope. People hope this angle is real, they hope Punk's walking out of WWE with the belt and taking it someplace where wrestling matters, because Punk stands for and validates everything they believe wrestling should be about. The use of the dirtsheets in this angle has been exemplary, playing off everything the smarks have read about Punk's apparent dissatisfaction with WWE and lending an air of legitimacy to Punk's threats, even when the most hardened smark should know that nothing happens on air without Vince's say so. This is easily the best angle WWE have run since the Nexus debut, I just hope they don't drop the ball on this one.

jred2k

This is easily the best angle WWE have run since the Nexus debut, I just hope they don't drop the ball on this one.

CM Punk said:
"I politely turned to Hunter and I said, 'With all due respect, I do not need to wrestle you. You need to wrestle me. I do not want to wrestle you. I seriously resent you for not putting me over three years ago when you should have. That would have been best for business. But, you had to come in and squash it. And then I had to lose to Truth and Miz.

It's like you watched it happen before or something.

Top Bottom