• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Omega

Banned
It is, if it wasn't mocking a situation where he legitimately injured a guy I would have enjoyed it more. Makes it seem like he did actually injure him on purpose tbh.

I honestly believe that he actually said "I'm a fuckin idiot. Sorry"

Makes it even more believable considering he's mocking it years later because Punk brought it up in a podcast.

Please tell me you don't think anyone is enjoying what you are doing, okay?

Seriously, there's nothing funny about this gimmick of yours, we don't think you're clever.

FXxdm7C.gif

strobogo

Banned
Is there a best of WWE list for the year?

Punk's podcast shoot was a work because he didn't work a shoot on Michael Hayes. I refuse to believe anyone who worked for WWE wouldn't shit ALL OVER that cunt if he wasn't still shoot working for the company.

Well the Network's been good for one thing. Rewatching the ME of St. Valentine's Day Massacre in '99. McMahon vs Austin in a cage with Austin's title shot at Mania on the line. Austin is about to leave the cage and win and a bloody McMahon drops two middle fingers on him and Austin gives the crowd the "This fuckin guy" face and climbs back in to fuck him up some more. Good stuff. The height of the Coroprate/McMahon stuff too. Too bad it's 15 years later and they are still regurgitating this shit.

Aiii

So not worth it
Punk's podcast shoot was a work because he didn't work a shoot on Michael Hayes. I refuse to believe anyone who worked for WWE wouldn't shit ALL OVER that cunt if he wasn't still shoot working for the company.

Honestly, with Punk being Straight Edge, I imagine on his very first day he told Hayes that if he ever even looked at him he would punch him in the throat and that was the last time the two were ever even near one another.

But I could be wrong here :)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Not trying to get too far off-topic but if any of yall need Titanfall on the Bone now's a good time. $12.49 for the game + all expansions. That's good-ass value.

about to listen to the cm punk podcast. holy shit at some of the shit he dropped.

ryback is such a joke. ryback returns and bo dalls just so happens to catch a foot injury that same night. guy can injure everyone he works with and gets away with it because he's one of vince's guys. vince you creepy steroid body obsessed fuck.

Punk is probably waiting for AJ to leave before talking shit about Hayes. Hayes seems like he would be insanely unhinged. Like creepy dungeon unhinged.

Not trying to get too far off-topic but if any of yall need Titanfall on the Bone now's a good time. $12.49 for the game + all expansions. That's good-ass value.

How much of an active playerbase does it have? A friend of mine said it's pretty dead over here but that's when the US sleeps so I'm curious to know if it's widespread.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
yo bootay whats this about G1 next year being international? o_O

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How much of an active playerbase does it have? A friend of mine said it's pretty dead over here but that's when the US sleeps so I'm curious to know if it's widespread.

There's always games going. XB1 has a healthier community than PC I reckon

Aiii

So not worth it
I just want to state, for the record, that Tao Pai Pai is one of the best villains ever.

MTaoflying.png

Just look at that bad ass!

Punk interview totally made me forget that Lucha was on last night! Will have to track it down after my work Xmas party tonight for a watch.

There's always games going. XB1 has a healthier community than PC I reckon

Nice, didn't expect that! Good sign an MP online game is viable on consoles, EA would be happy to see people stick around for it so Titanfall 2 should be a lock at this point.

Nose Master

Even if the roster is light, isn't pushing / employing Ryback kind of counter productive if he's... making the roster even lighter by trying to kill people?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Well maybe. Just the general list of the best matches WWE has had this year. Feel like doing an end of year project and the odds of many more getting added in the next month probably aren't very high.

I know Boots can filter his spreadsheet if you feel you're kindred spirits...

The end of year voting this december will hit around Xmas.

always enjoy hearing about how the wwe is super fucking political and cliquey

I wonder what long time guys who got depushed and stuff have to say about it. kofi, henry, etc.

strobogo

Banned
The Shield vs Hell No/Dumb Fuck TLC was just at the end of 2012, so you never know.

Zayn/Neville is next month too

By the time that happens I'll probably be caught up.

All I can think of between Jan-Summer was Bryan/Bray, Cesaro/Cener, HHH/Bryan, I guess Bryan/Orton/Bateaster, Evolution/Shield, Wyatts/Shield. I feel like there was a good Bryan/Orton match somewhere on TV this year. And NXT stuff.

I wonder if in all these wrestling shoots these guys talking about shit saying stuff like "fuck you, pay me" to Vince and stuff along those line to each other is actually shit they've said before or if in reality they're all passive aggressive to one another and they just talk all this smack behind backs.

Top Bottom