• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

c9zqXTg.gif

i miss daff

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I haven't watched either the Star Wars or Jurassic World trailer. I guess I should, but I stopped caring about either franchise long, long ago for good reason. And I especially don't trust Abrams.

bjork

I have never watched the prequels and I only ever saw Jurassic Park 1. People are all like FUCK YEAH WOO for this stuff and I'm over here scratching my butt and yawning.

strobogo

Banned
Star Wars looks like Star Wars, but so did the trailer for Ep 1 so I await the massive FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU that will come with the movie turns out to not be very good.

Jurassic World looks AWFUL.

Jurrassic World looks terrible. The CG, man...

But then again I haven't even seen the original. I should get to that.

I did not see the Star Wars trailer though but my hopes are up for this being good. :(

bjork

I remember when the Genesis game for JP came out and kids were like "dude the t-rex says sega, isn't that [the bomb or whatever the phrase was at the time]?" and I was like "no that's stupid."

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If Star Wars is anything but awful, even if it's completely mediocre... Baby, it'll make MCU fans look like docile, normal people. You see people already trying to make spoiler threads? This shit is gonna infect every thread, every forum, every video you watch.

JavyOO7

I think even if the next movie is good it won't be able to match up to the hype its getting. I think the director of the movie is okay. He's directed some good movies... Super 8 and Ghost Protocol...

JJ created Alias, which had a phenomenal first two seasons. So that was nice.

But then he started Lost before wrapping Alias up so the show went to complete rancid shit by season 4. So fuck that CARNY MOTHER FUCKER. He gets non of my sympy for ruining one of my favorite shows.

strobogo

Banned
Had a busy day already. I should get back to the Book of Norman. The Jews just got to America.

You know what, fuck this book. I don't want to read some dude's fanfic version of the bible. Bootaaay, hit me up with the best of WWE this year list, please, friend.

Guys I had a legit nightmare about the xavier, big e, kofi stable

they were dancing, no one was interested they were telling jokes, no one cared

it was awful

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Guys I had a legit nightmare about the xavier, big e, kofi stable

they were dancing, no one was interested they were telling jokes, no one cared

it was awful

Shocking that you think this gimmick won't be pushed to the moon and taken super seriously. I mean, it has so much potential and is full of well-known, beloved wrestlers.

I remember when the Genesis game for JP came out and kids were like "dude the t-rex says sega, isn't that [the bomb or whatever the phrase was at the time]?" and I was like "no that's stupid."
Sega used to make some decent movie licensed games, they were god tier compared to Acclaim and LJN shits.

JavyOO7

I can't think of good crowds in WWE lately. Besides NXT, and that's only because most of the crowd there are hardcore fans and the product is actually fun to watch for the most part.

I know someone earlier in the thread brought up the point that wrestler X would come to the ring to a huge pop but the moment he steps foot into the ring then the pop is dead. That's disheartening. Even when Ziggler was trying to win it all for his team the crowd was rather "meh" about it. And I don't even like Ziggler. But at least he's trying. Crowd only erupts for Sina and Orton I believe...

Maybe Royal Rumble changes that? But that's because there should be plenty of hardcore fans there and its usually a "big" WWE PPV.

At least in the Takeover event last time the crowd was pretty much making noise for the main event the entire time. I kinda wish that WWE would return to the Manhattan Center to enable a more intimate settings for their fans.

I can't think of good crowds in WWE lately. Besides NXT, and that's only because most of the crowd there are hardcore fans and the product is actually fun to watch for the most part.

I know someone earlier in the thread brought up the point that wrestler X would come to the ring to a huge pop but the moment he steps foot into the ring then the pop is dead. That's disheartening. Even when Ziggler was trying to win it all for his team the crowd was rather "meh" about it. And I don't even like Ziggler. But at least he's trying. Crowd only erupts for Sina and Orton I believe...

Maybe Royal Rumble changes that? But that's because there should be plenty of hardcore fans there and its usually a "big" WWE PPV.

At least in the Takeover event last time the crowd was pretty much making noise for the main event the entire time. I kinda wish that WWE would return to the Manhattan Center to enable a more intimate settings for their fans.

Crowd would love Sami Zayn. Got the ole chant, is fun to watch, tells a story every match, a lot better on the mic than Ziggler and Bryan, and is an awesome underdog.

If Cesaro was credible, they could have carried the NXT storyline to Raw, and have Cesaro ultimately turn face out of respect.

strobogo

Banned

The crowd in Indy was hot for everything even after those carny mother fuckers did what they did with Sting, but died completely around 10. TV crowds suck because it is really hard to maintain excitement for 4 hours when you have commercial breaks every 7-10 minutes. During those breaks, if there is a match going on, nothing happens. If there isn't a match, the arena goes dark and you watch the same 5-6 ads over and over all night.

Heel

cant wait for all the Dumb fuck chants for ryback

YOU'RE A DUMB FUCK

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

YOU'RE A DUMB FUCK

Give Ryback the biggest crowd reaction of his career, making him the biggest heel on the roster. That'll show him.

If smarks wanted to be really vindictive they'd make an effort to be dead silent, but they can't help but try to get themselves over and scare innocent children.

Anth0ny

Think there's enough juice in this Punk thing to last that long for Philly? I'm thinking so.

For sure. This is one of the biggest stories of the year, no one is forgetting about Punk any time soon.

Even if this podcast didn't drop, I don't see the smart crowds just bending over and accepting the company's choice for the next "The Guy". If not that, I think the Rumble crowd is just going to be rowdy and try to start some shit like last year's Rumble crowd.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
For sure. This is one of the biggest stories of the year, no one is forgetting about Punk any time soon.

Even if this podcast didn't drop, I don't see the smart crowds just bending over and accepting the company's choice for the next "The Guy". If not that, I think the Rumble crowd is just going to be rowdy and try to start some shit like last year's Rumble crowd.

By buying tickets to go to the show, to watch the event, what they are doing exactly is 'bending over and accepting it.'

This is the internet. How dare you try to show both sides.

Top Bottom