• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Friends, Xavier Woods is not going to cut a SMW New Jack promo. It's just not happening no matter how many off-topic threads are made.

Hasney

iExusJXd9VAhD.gif

Limo-Explosion.gif

EDIT: Oh god, it maybe a new day, but by god is it a terrible day.

How would you guys feel about a weekly WrassleGAF feature in which I compare and contrast Strobogo and Brandon Stroud's opinion's on the same wrestling shows?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How would you guys feel about a weekly WrassleGAF feature in which I compare and contrast Strobogo and Brandon Stroud's opinion's on the same wrestling shows?

I think it has a home at legitshook.com if you'd like.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm so confused. Did people really think the gospel dancing promo dudes were going to be a serious threat? Did people think KOFI KINGSTON was going to be a serious threat? The only guy in that stable that has any kind of look is Big E, and he's cursed with that 'permanently stoned' face

I'll have to explore this further to see if it's even worth it like: how long I can stomach Stroud and Strobogo's opinions and does it matter if I've never seen the show they're talking about.

No, I don't think it matters. No one could expect you, or any sane individual for that matter, to sit through so much Nitro.

Heel

I'll have to explore this further to see if it's even worth it like: how long I can stomach Stroud and Strobogo's opinions and does it matter if I've never seen the show they're talking about.

You can always stop after 20 minutes, like that time I reviewed Lucha Underground.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
No, I don't think it matters. No one could expect you, or any sane individual for that matter, to sit through so much Nitro.

I'm positive i've sat through that much Nitro.

I wanna get back to reviewing AWF, but there's too much shitty old guys in it. As much as I enjoy Cowboy Bob as the main heel.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wondering if a New Day focused thread titled, "Is This Racist?" would play better in OT or the Black Culture Thread as just a post?

Wait for the evidence first, we haven't even seen the context.

JavyOO7

I remember Thunder being dreadful even when it first started. Creative was not up to the task on making another two hour show. I think Nitro was already in three hours at that point.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I remember Thunder being dreadful even when it first started. Creative was not up to the task on making another two hour show. I think Nitro was already in three hours at that point.

Thunder was never any good. My renewed interest in wrestling and Thunder's premiere are within weeks of each other and it became a show that I might leave on while doing homework after about two months. Emphasis on might. Meanwhile I'd gladly stay up to 2am to watch Shotgun Saturday Night and when Heat premiered never missed an episode.

If I was home I'd watch Worldwide or Saturday Night every time. We even had a setup at a friend's house where we'd watch Saturday Night and play World Tour or Revenge.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The worst wrestling thing I have watched is definitely XPW. It makes you feel gross for watching it. Some bad things in wrestling can be enjoyed in that car crash manner, but XPW IS a car crash. Like literal bodies hanging out of windows, severed heads, vomit and PISS, fatasses who care about their spots, indieriffic guys who care about their spots, unsafeness around every corner. I'm positive they didn't have an ambulance anywhere near an XPW arena and if they needed one, it wouldn't come to that part of town for at least 3 hours.

I would rather watch Urban Wrestling Federation.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
ECW on TNN is the fastest I've ever gone from interested to not interested in a major promotion. I think I was out after one and a half episodes. The talent was gone.

I'd sometimes catch the end of it waiting for the best show on TNN, ROLLER DERBY.

strobogo

Banned

Yes. Thunder always sucked. Outside of the first episode which had a fall out from Starrcade promo with Hogan/Sting, it never had anything of importance on it. At least when Russo came around, he TRIED to do something with Thunder. Stuff actually happened on Thunder in 2000. Shitty stuff, but stuff nonetheless.

ECW on TNN is the fastest I've ever gone from interested to not interested in a major promotion. I think I was out after one and a half episodes. The talent was gone.

I'd sometimes catch the end of it waiting for the best show on TNN, ROLLER DERBY.

ECW on TNN was also awful. If you recall, I made it through all of WCW 1998-2001 yet couldn't even get through 6 months of ECW on TNN.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Roller Derby was definitely better than ECW. But Roller Derby was also better than Raw so that's not fair.

I have to say I'm a little disappointed that the choir doesn't appear to accompany New Day to the ring. In my mind, I imagined them leading the crowd in the singing of hymns and gospel standards in context with what's going on in the ring.

Aiii

So not worth it
I have to say I'm a little disappointed that the choir doesn't appear to accompany New Day to the ring. In my mind, I imagined them leading the crowd in the singing of hymns and gospel standards in context with what's going on in the ring.

The cost for the choir went into paying off CM Punk's lawsuit.

Top Bottom