• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Man God

Non-Canon Member
He's pretty bad at financial planning and his booking tends to leave him on top. His in ring though is usually quite good.

DMczaf

This discussion is reminding me of Jarrett's promo during the rise of nWo when he did his "Sting dropped the ball. When I got the ball, all I do is score touchdowns!" rant.

Jeff Jarrett coveted his neighbor's wife.

3490%20-%20crying%20kurt_angle.png

strobogo

Banned
Made up some burger patties. Diced up onions, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, pepper, and garlic/herb seasoning right into the patties. They're going to be wonderful. Medium rare them sumbitches. Gonna be a good night. Seeing Nightcrawler later. Reading some Nixonland now. Tonight is the night.

Made up some burger patties. Diced up onions, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, pepper, and garlic/herb seasoning right into the patties. They're going to be wonderful. Medium rare them sumbitches. Gonna be a good night. Seeing Nightcrawler later. Reading some Nixonland now. Tonight is the night.

That sounds like a glorious evening.

PS I already ate the burgers

How was Lucha Underground? Their promo was awesome

I only get the Spanish broadcast in my area, but I gave it a try anyway. Pretty cool premise from what I could figure out with context and almost no ability to understand Spanish. Has a fight club feel to it, there's some head boss guy who I think set it all up, I had no idea what was being said in the promos, but the matches and crowd were fun. The announce team seemed to be selling the shit out of the matches.

The production value was surprisingly good, but then I noticed its Mark Burnett and Robert Rodriguez backed.

strobogo

Banned
MMA Enthusiast Jeff was best Jeff.

The whole last 4 years or so of Jeff in TNA were best Jeff. From the Southern Gentleman respected veteran baby face to THEIR HERE stooge to World's Greatest Dad to MMA Double J to King of Mexico. It was all so fun.

Marvel

could never
The whole last 4 years or so of Jeff in TNA were best Jeff. From the Southern Gentleman respected veteran baby face to THEIR HERE stooge to World's Greatest Dad to MMA Double J to King of Mexico. It was all so fun.
Can't deny that.

I want slapnuts in the E HOF, shame Vince hates him lol.

I have been wanting to ask this question for a while, but I was on the unvoluntary (spelling) leave....
I am back.. so hear it is!

What ever happened to the Champion must defent the belt every 30 days or he/ she will loose it?

Anth0ny

So according to WrassleGaf, Kane, Randy Orton and Jeff Jarrett are great.

Interesting.

Randy is entertaining when he cares.

He started caring for the first time in YEARS, like... 2 weeks ago. Combine that with the whole RKO outta nowhere meme thing, and he's been pretty fun to watch.

This is also relative to the rest of Raw. Not exactly hard to stand out.

Orton's been a solid worker for quite some time. People knock him for his RKO not being up to Diamond Cutter tier and the "out of nowhere" RKOs being very predictable but the rest of his in ring work is pretty good.

Sephzilla

You know SpiderMan 3 gets a lot of flak. But no doubt..... it is one of the most gifable movies of all time.

True that. But Spider-Man 3 was bad enough that it retroactively made me dislike Spider-Man 2. That's pretty impressive.

Most of the shit that was bad about Spidey 3 was Raimi's fault, not Sony

Vylash

yeah, Jarrett's best work was in his final years in TNA "Los Double J"

Was that around the time Rhino held the belt too? I remember that Rhino/Raven title match being great for some reason.
Nah, that was when Raven won the NWA title around 05/06. That match was great. The Raven/Rhyno Backlash match is one of my favourites too.

Top Bottom