• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

jmdajr

Amazing how much better than main event comes off last night with a clean finish. They could have easily did some horse shit interference DQ garbage with Kane. Instead, give Rollins the clean win, THEN do your angle. It was great.

Trips wants to see his guys succeed. Unfortunately CENA has a forcefield. Can't get through.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wow @ gaming-side. Make a simple suggestion that someone needs to fix their life, and a bunch of fedora warriors get pissed off and shitty. "Don't insult gaming!" type shit.

jmdajr

Wow @ gaming-side. Make a simple suggestion that someone needs to fix their life, and a bunch of fedora warriors get pissed off and shitty. "Don't insult gaming!" type shit.

You told someone to hit the gym?

edit: So I keep seeing articles about the politicizing of video games. I guess that's what happens when us man babies keep playing them at old age. Still, I have done just fine keeping politics out my movie and music listening, so I would like it to stay the same way with games. The thought of games for libs and games for conservatives makes me feel ill.

Personally, I am curious of how it was like for her to be in WWE. Any weird stories.

Well there was that one time when she kept shooting fingerguns on the JBL and Cole Show? :p

That was some real drive-by bullshit though Sunny, camon. Telling someone they need to repair their life is going to get heat from somebody, you know the drill

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You told someone to hit the gym?

I told a dude instead of trying to decide what shitty game to buy this holiday season, maybe he shouldn't buy any and focus on repairing his life. Some people don't like that candor.

That was some real drive-by bullshit though Sunny, camon. Telling someone they need to repair their life is going to get heat from somebody, you know the drill

this from the guy who buys skinny jeans and can't afford anything over $2

iLnG3mEEdjOA0.gif

Uniqlo too good, they basically made a store for foreigners with Asian build/frames

I told a dude instead of trying to decide what shitty game to buy this holiday season, maybe he shouldn't buy any and focus on repairing his life. Some people don't like that candor.

"repairing your life" is a questionable choice of words. People that take stuff whether in gaming or anything in their lives seriously.

jmdajr

Priorities changes when you get older. Doesn't mean you can't enjoy brainless entertainment in your spare time, but actually worrying about stuff like that has no room in my life. There is no space in my care box to get upset about videogame, unless it's something just insane.

atomsk

Party Pooper
Just Gabriel, R-Truth, Darren Young and Bo Dallas were all unused. Why not put some of them into a program? Sure, no-one will give a shit initially, but they could try using them (without aborting a Bo Dallas push after a few weeks for once. I'm not a fan of his in-ring work, but sheesh.).

Bo is out for 6-8 weeks with a foot injury.

Evolve Top 10

EVOLVE Champion – Drew Galloway
two wins

Open the Freedome Gate Champion – Ricochet
one loss, one win

1- Caleb Konley
win over Ricochet
2- Biff Busick
moved from #3 with his win over Zack Sabre Jr
3- Timothy Thatcher
lost to Sabre Jr and went 1-1
4- Zack Sabre Jr
went 1-1
5- Johnny Gargano
went from 10 to 5
6- Uhaa Nation
went 1-1
7- Rich Swann
went from #1 to 7
8- AR Fox
went 1-0
9- Anthony Nese
0-1
10- Drew Gulak

and ROH Survual of hte fittest Night 1 and 2 cards taking place this weekend

Night 1

Main Event* No DQ Tag Team Grudge Match
Jay & Mark Briscoe vs The Kingdom (Matt Taven & Michael Bennett) w/ Maria Kanellis
Tag Team Showdown
The Addiction (Christopher Daniels & Frankie Kazarian) vs The Decade (Jimmy Jacobs & BJ Whitmer)
SOTF ’14 Qualifier Match
#Reborn Matt Sydal vs ACH
SOTF ’14 Qualifier Match
ROH World TV Champion Jay Lethal w/ Truth Martini vs Hanson
SOTF ’14 Qualifier Match
Adam Page vs Cedric Alexander
SOTF ’14 Qualifier Match
Tommaso Ciampa vs Caprice Coleman
SOTF ’14 Qualifier Match
Roderick Strong vs Tadarius Thomas
SOTF ’14 Qualifier Match
Adam Cole vs Delirious
Also Signed to Appear
RD Evans & Moose w/ Veda Scott

Night 2
At SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST: NIGHT 2, we won’t know the exact matches scheduled until the conclusion of the preliminary matches the night before in Columbus. It all depends on who advance to the six man elimination finals!
– MATT TAVEN VS. MATT SYDAL or ACH
– MICHAEL BENNETT W/ MARIA KANELLIS VS. TOMMASO CIAMPA or CAPRICE COLEMAN
– ADAM PAGE or CEDRIC ALEXANDER VS. JAY LETHAL or HANSON
– MOOSE & R.D. EVANS w/VEDA SCOTT vs. JIMMY JACOBS & BJ WHITMER
– THE BRISCOES VS. “THE FALLEN ANGEL” CHRISTOPHER DANIELS & FRANKIE KAZARIAN

Adam Cole vs Delerious should be a fun match. also Briscoes vs The Addiction!

As reported yesterday, Rey Mysterio was backstage at WWE Raw. He was not used on the show and reports are claiming that he had a long meeting with Vince McMahon.

There is no word about the meeting, but Rey Mysterio did fly home to San Diego instead of going with the rest of the guys to Albany, which is the site for WWE Main Event and Smackdown this week.
Looks like Rey came to his senses and kissed Vince's billion dollar ass cheeks to make up for the all bullshit he pulled these last few months.

It makes sense in that regard because it led to Orton brewing over the upset loss and then took out his frustrations.

Ambrose-Rollins ending on the PPV was trash because there was absolutely no build with the way someone interfered.
you just know if it were cena in ortons position, they'd pitch the idea that he loses cleanly and then play out the same scenario and cena would say either a) he doesn't lose if they wanna hurt him afterwards by ganging up on him or b) he loses with some interference and then he overcomes the big beating at the end.

"I think the fans will like that more!!!"

How can he be burnt out when he has sat at home most of the last few years collecting a big ass check? No, not until he lies dead at the E's feet should he be released from his contractual obligations.

Foffy

Banned
How can he be burnt out when he has sat at home most of the last few years collecting a big ass check? No, not until he lies dead at the E's feet should he be released from his contractual obligations.

Soon he'll be as tall as El Torito, wobbling on his knees. Or the paste making them up. ):

Hasney

Friends -

I am doing a rather unusual writeup of AJPW Featuring Virtua for the Saturn. I figured someone here might get a kick out of it. It's one of my favorite wrasslin games of all time.

http://www.subspacebc.com/?p=91

Thank you, as always, for your continued love and support.

This is awesome, especially since I only played the Dreamcast one. Dolphin can do it!

In part 1, it reads: "As a former professional baseball player. Dolphin understands that physique does not matter. He will at three times as much as the normal human." I think that's supposed to be "eat".

Top Bottom