• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

igt3Mlz59PxNa.gif

That new thread smell

9ZoywmZ.gif

The real question on everyone's mind is who from WrassleGAF will be getting Future Endeavored this month?

Bean was FE'd last month and that came as a real shock but that contract of his was just too bloated and was cutting into the profit margins.

Edit: And now my AV is ready for Nashvember! Yes that is Kevin Nash as the oft forgtten Master Blaster Steele!

strobogo

Banned
Probably Bronson for constantly going into business for himself. This isn't WCW where there is no oversight and you can just go out and do whatever you want, pal.

bjork

It took like 2h to set that shit up, but now I am done and reconnected with portable internet. Time to celebrate by sleeping. Trick or treat on that!

DMczaf

New annoying thing:

When people reply to threads and call the thread creator "OP". That person has a name, type it!

strobogo

Banned
New annoying thing:

When people reply to threads and call the thread creator "OP". That person has a name, type it!

Why do people not read threads and then either ask a question that has been asked and answered 5 times OR ask why the thread is open or what it is about? Especially threads they apparently think shouldn't be open or having a discussion about. So if you think it is so dumb, why would you go in there to say shit like "why is this thread 9 pages"?

somedevil

Wow the editing done to the openign of this week's Smackdown

I realized this just now the fans chanting Yes because the Big Show announced Bryan needs a new surgery and this would help cheer him up.

So they used the fans chanting Yes and edited it in for Vince's announcement. Wow

Penguin

I realized this just now they edited in the fans chanting Yes along with the Big Show because he announced Bryan needing a new surgery.

So they used the fans chanting Yes for that for Vince's announcement. Wow

Yup!

And Michael Cole and... other vanilla's dude off post-produced commentary

DMczaf

I realized this just now the fans chanting Yes because the Big Show because announced Bryan needing a new surgery and this would help cheer him up.

So they used the fans chanting Yes and edited it in for Vince's announcement. Wow

....holy crap hahahaha

Vylash

I realized this just now the fans chanting Yes because the Big Show because announced Bryan needing a new surgery and this would help cheer him up.

dat struggle

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I was going to watch some Halloween movies, but I just ended up watching MST3K Halloween-ish episodes.

Like I do every holiday.

FHIZ

...why is Rosa still on the roster? It's hard to take a lot of the nonsense they throw out in the Diva's division seriously, but Rosa is a whole different level of terrible.

The editing on yesterday's episode of NXT is dog shit. So amateur. Hard cuts to the back and on commentary. There was one part where Renee was mid word and all announce audio just stopped. Lines badly dubbed in in post.
How could they do this to Renee?

Kaiju Big Battel's site is so awful. Shit being chronological would help.

kiguel182

I realized this just now the fans chanting Yes because the Big Show announced Bryan needs a new surgery and this would help cheer him up.

That is fucking low, even for this company's standards.

Top Bottom