• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

PZjSAP7.jpg

This is actually true.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If you ever want to feel bad about liking professional wrestling, the fact that Jim Duggan was so over is a good reason.

Fans are weird. I watched Fall Brawl 95 a few hours ago and was shocked at how over Johnny B. Badd was.

Also, Johnny B. Badd was in a 30 minute match what the FUCk

strobogo

Banned
Duggan was almost as over as Hogan in the 80s. It's the weirdest shit. Also weird is that the AWF shows had higher production values of Raw until like 1998.

Alucard

Banned
Jealous of ya'll getting to watch LU live.

I finished Final Fantasy IV on my DS. Good times, but the nostalgia goggles are off...VI, VII, IX, and X are all much more interesting and engaging games.

Omega

Banned
You don't like that denim on denim, gray blazer, mustache, and jackolantern face?

Scott Hall > Razor Ramon. Face Razor is boring as shit. Razor's best work in WWF came in the first 8 months or so when he was a heel.

but those 8 months were better than anything he did as Scott Hall

strobogo

Banned
but those 8 months were better than anything he did as Scott Hall

Match wise, probably. I don't think he did anything in WCW as good as his RR/KOTR matches with Bret, or the Razor/Flair vs Perfect/Macho match, but I think he was way cooler and more enjoyable in WCW.

Top Bottom