• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Anth0ny

3DS is the best system right now.

Fuck Vita and it's 1000 damon games.

Truth. Still looking for an excuse to buy a Vita. There's not a single game that really interests me on it. 3DS, on the other hand, has like 10 GREAT games, and a bunch of really good games.

whathedo.gif

YOU THINK ITS THAT EASY?

6XL Salmon Blazer Hall of Pain Mark Henry needs to come back. I jumped off my sofa for that shit.

God damn this was so good. Fucking Cener.

my morning shower thought :

I want Rusev to refuse to wear or hold the US belt, and I want Lana to carry it wearing gloves. She should also just drop it on the ground at ring side during the matches. They need to disrespect the belt as much as they can.

If they wanted to do that, he'd intentionally lose the belt to Cesaro, or any other WWE midcarder.

Lucha underground tonight

Get hype

*The Crenshaw Crew vs. Prince Puma & Johnny Mundo
*Chavo Guerrero & Sexy Star vs. Son of Havoc & Ivelisse Velez
*Blue Demon Jr. vs. Mil Muertes (Ricky Banderas)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I swear to god, something about today has the douchebags out in force. Almost got in a brawl at the testosterone center. Dude wouldn't back down for nothin', and neither would I.

tm24

I've seen all the ones I listed already, thanks tho :p

Ahh ok, i was confused by the list thinking you only had seen TEN! Here's my personal favorites

Threemendous 3. The insane ladder match main event. Drake and B-Boy beating the shit out of each other. A fun Cage vs Edwards match. Perkins and Strong have a great match. Really great show

Life During Wartime. The fucking brutal main event. The Hero/Human Tornado feud was just so good. The tag match featuring my still favorite random PWG tag team of Strong/Generico. Bosh/Scorpio Sky doing their stuff. Great show

All Star Weekend 6. Both nights. Just a crazy weekend all around. Danielson/Low-Ki, Karl Anderson/El Generico, Evans/Strong in their only single matchup ever, or at least the first? Speed Muscle/The Young Bucks, Chris Hero/Necro Butcher/Candace LaRae vs. Human Tornado/Claudio Castagnolo/Eddie Kingston in a fucking bonkers tag match. Oh and CIMA/Yokosuka.

Then there's night 2! Danielson/CIMA, El Generico/Yokosuka, Hero/Kingston in another one of those these matches involve two people who legit hate each other, Age Of the Fall /Young Bucks, another fun Strong/Evans match and the Dynasty vs Speed Muscle

Guerres Sans Frontieres. Possibly the best single night show in PWG history. Danielson vs Hero. Shingo vs Generico. CIMA and the Motor City machine guns vs Kendrick and the YBs.

I swear to god, something about today has the douchebags out in force. Almost got in a brawl at the testosterone center. Dude wouldn't back down for nothin', and neither would I.

Maybe you guys got too much! AND THEN THERE WAS A FIREFIIIIGHT *Roderick Strong comes out to silence*

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe you guys got too much! AND THEN THERE WAS A FIREFIIIIGHT *Roderick Strong comes out to silence*

60 year old douchebag decided to get into my personal space. I was all "is this motherfucker for real?" in silence and he wanted to buck up. poor ladies working there had to separate us, but I got the last laugh. He's 60, he's dying soon.

tm24

Get hype

Just counting down the weeks til the real Lucha Underground starts when Fenix/Draga/Cuerno/Pentagon Jr show up. Then the lucha gets real.

I really should change my avatar to Pentagon Jr.

Alucard

Banned

Get hype

I'M HYPED. I'll watch it on Dailymotion when it becomes available this week.

strobogo

Banned

What a wonderful belt. Gorby shouldn't be on it, though. He should be replaced by Sverdlov or Maxim Gorky.

Also, WCW is a company took out an ad in USA Today in June of 1996 that advertised Vader and Johnny B. Badd. Vader left the company in September of 1995. Badd left in late February/early March of 1996.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
an old game on a piece of shit handheld? yeah Alucard, you're right, the 3DS is definitely where it's at for uh, games...

I never played Majoras Mask because N64 was a piece of crap.

N64 was rad. It only had like 4 games that I liked but that's a better average than most consoles for me.

Not interested in Majoras Mask 3D though. I'd rather play OOT/MM remastered on the Wii U instead of crappy handheld consoles.

Carnby

60 year old douchebag decided to get into my personal space. I was all "is this motherfucker for real?" in silence and he wanted to buck up. poor ladies working there had to separate us, but I got the last laugh. He's 60, he's dying soon.

It's always possible that he might outlive you.

New Observer is out.

Da doo da dooo

da doo da dooooooooooo

doo da da dooooo

doo da da doooooooo

It is a positive that the rating was drawn with no John Cena, although it was never said during the show Cena wasn’t there and most fans likely figured he’d eventually be there.

Top Bottom