• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

She still impressed me. Sad she ended up how she did in the ring but glad she's not too banged up in retirement, or at least I think she is.

Oh, I totally agree with you. I was totally on the Candice train leading up to that injury. I was excited for her to get back, but it never really worked out unfortunately.

Oh, I totally agree with you. I was totally on the Candice train leading up to that injury. I was excited for her to get back, but it never really worked out unfortunately.
Man, it's a shame that female wrestling on the main roster is so uninteresting and we have AJ and Paige there...

When you're you, almost certainly, friendo.

tumblr_mdrvzwEZAe1rrqgzno1_500.gif

NXT crowd was really dead last night, end of tapings or not.

Currently still watching Nitro. Halloween Havoc 95 is not shaping up to be good

strobogo

Banned
The only good thing from Paige/AJ is it has allowed Paige to show some personality and get better at talking and generally being an asshole.

On the other hand, it has revealed how stale and annoying as shit AJ has become and how nothing she does in the ring looks good because she has Yukes level impact on all moves due to being a mosquito.

It's probably a good thing I haven't been watching the show for the last few months, I get to keep my high opinions of AJ and Paige intact.

The only good thing from Paige/AJ is it has allowed Paige to show some personality and get better at talking and generally being an asshole.

On the other hand, it has revealed how stale and annoying as shit AJ has become and how nothing she does in the ring looks good because she has Yukes level impact on all moves due to being a mosquito.

tumblr_mdotnbzBWO1rk5wnbo5_250.gif

Sephzilla

*Sigh*

I still want Punk to come back. He was entertaining as fuck
when he wasn't saddled with stories he didnt care about

TAZ ✔ @OfficialTAZ
.@HeymanHustle @JoeyStyles @WWENetwork I guess for a movement/company that SO MANY bashed, ripped & laughed at...still is relevant. 2 Funny.

Paul Heyman ✔ @HeymanHustle
Follow
. @OfficialTAZ HUGE difference between "relevant" and "exploited," which I'll be happy to explain Monday night. @JoeyStyles @WWENetwork @WWE
3:05 PM - 6 Nov 2014
The irony is it comes from a TNA employee that recently is trying to sponge off of ECW as much as possible....

jred2k

*Sigh*

I still want Punk to come back. He was entertaining as fuck
when he wasn't saddled with stories he didnt care about

It would be interesting to see where he would fit in with the currently depleted roster. I think he and Rollins could have had a good feud by now.

Cagey

Banned
Stone Cold cuts promos on flies in his trailer better than every wrestler on the WWE roster today cuts promos about anything ever.

strobogo

Banned
I can't decide of my body is starting to look like that of a luchador in his 50s, or Chris Hero. Lucha Underground makes me desperately want tacos and chili rellenos.

Also GOD DAMN KONNAN. Dude looks so awful.

Top Bottom