• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

somedevil

If we get Cena vs Reigns...does that mean we can see Brock vs Bryan as Brock's send off?

We were robbed of this match at Summerslam ;_;

Unless you have a solution to get his hand strength back when no doctor could that might not happen.

I just realized now the bullet club is made up of 10 members now. Is that too many?

strobogo

Banned
I thought Soul was more mature than that. Resorting to childish insults like you're that one weird dude who is really super into defending Lena Dunham.

there's still Sting

ibrw9kXcXetuSg.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Now's gotta be the worst time to be released from WWE with no TNA to take you. Zack is safe though. He just tore his rotator cuff.

I'm sure former WWE guys just call NJPW now and Jado and Gedo throw money at you to become a member of Bullet Club regardless of who you are

The feeling is WWE is in a dire situation when their best course of action is hoping for a bearded gnome to return as the face of their company.

Belee dat

WWE has announced a WrestleMania 31 On-Sale Party for Friday, November 14th from 6pm until 9pm at Intel Plaza inside Levi's Stadium. Tickets officially go on sale the next morning.

Stars scheduled to appear include Daniel Bryan, Bad News Barrett, Charlotte, Tyler Breeze, Rosa Mendes, Booker T, Hulk Hogan and Jimmy Hart. The event will be hosted by NXT's Corey Graves and Fan Axxess emcee Christian Litke.

DMczaf

If Bryan isn't ready for Rumble but will be for WM31, couldn't he do a Rumble return and win without taking a bump?

somedevil

If Bryan isn't ready for Rumble but will be for WM31, couldn't he do a Rumble return and win without taking a bump?

He can do bumps. The problem is he has little strength in his hand. So he is a danger to the people he is facing because he could hurt someone with his current problem.

From Ryder's Twitter "The Internet people love to twist words to make a story...here's the deal...I tore my rotator cuff...MMMAAAYYY need surgery...relax"

Former WWE Superstar CM Punk is set to make an appearance in a WWE movie called “Queens of the Ring.”

Along with The Miz and Eve Torres, CM Punk will make a cameo and his name is still listed on the DVD cover.

However, the movie description below does not have CM Punk in it. The movie preview can also be seen right below.

“In a desperate attempt to reconnect with her estranged son who is a passionate WWE fan, Rose grabs his attention by joining a rigorous training program to learn to wrestle like a legitimate WWE Diva.She convinces her bored fellow cashiers at the local supermarket to join her challenging new adventure and together they become the “Queens of the Ring”. Featuring cameos by The Miz and Eve Torres.”

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Heel SoulPlaya. WrassleGAF Network subscription numbers weren't so hot last quarter huh.
They haven't been hot since I stopped being a regular poster here. Now all this place is a bunch of losers harping about how mad they are at a fake kid's TV show and other marks trying to get themselves over by spending all day writing reviews of crap no one's going to read.

Heel

From weird Kane guy being one step from saying "I know you are but what am I?" to some other dude calling Paige's ass "yummy" I think it may be time for another break, friends. This thread is Sunday Night Heat status.

From weird Kane guy being one step from saying "I know you are but what am I?" to some other dude calling Paige's ass "yummy" I think it may be time for another break, friends. This thread is Sunday Night Heat status.

No Heel, please don't :(

I like your Professor Aturo avatar. #BringBackSliders

NEVER.gif

Rewatched Ishii/Goto, hell of a slugfest. Don't sleep on the Jr. tag title match either, ReDRagon looked seriously awesome - especially Bobby Fish, who looked so comfortable in a New Japan ring.

strobogo

Banned

More like Superstars 2014 status.

Top Bottom