• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Jay Hunter ‏@OSWreview 9m9 minutes ago
WWE use a STATE of the art technique to hide the Network logo at the Dublin house show!

B18qBlhIgAAotYJ.jpg:large

haha

BoboBrazil in the WWE2K15 Thread said:
As far as I'm concerned, all this crap in this thread represents you fans in here. For 3 months brother! For 3 months, I held my head high. I did everything for the you guys. I did everything for the Lil gaffers. And the reception I got when I posted in here, you fans can stick it brother. Because if it wasn't for BoboBrazil, you people wouldn't be here. If it wasn't for BoboBrazil, theclosetfan would still be selling crap from a game studio. And if it wasn't for BoboBrazil, all of these "Johnny come latelys" that you see in here posting wouldn't be here. I was in here posting brother while they were still begging Evilore to have their application approved to post.

BoboBrazil, you can go to hell. I'm outta here.

Alucard

Banned
Never understood the whole appeal at cosplay. A little too off putting

People like to dress up. It's the same reason adults attend Halloween costume parties: it's fun, gets a laugh, and it allows you to be someone else for a day.

With that in mind, I've never cosplayed.

strobogo

Banned
LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

WCW MONDAY NITRO 12/30/96

• Amazing French Canadians vs Public Enemy
  • Jushin Liger vs Ultimo Dragon
  • Konnan vs Big Bubber Strap Match
  • Hugh Morrus vs Kensuke Sasaki
  • Harlem Heat vs Faces of Fear
  • Disco Inferno vs Glacier
  • Chris Benoit vs Chris Jericho
  • Octagoncito/Mascarita Sagrada vs Jerito Estrada/Piratita Morgan
  • That Motherfucker Dean Malenko vs Rey Mysterio Jr
  • Greg Valentine vs Lex Luger

What looks like on paper would be a pretty dope show really wasn't because everyone was in "holiday show" mode. Dean/Rey was a good 10 minute match, though. Piper didn't ride off into the sunset and got beaten down for it. Giant wants his title shot. This is the last show of the project. Probably will be a while before 1997 gets uploaded, which is okay by me. These 16 months of Nitro were more fun to watch than 12 months of 1998-2000 and 3 of 2001. Even in the down periods. I would say this is prime Nitro, but I'd have to rewatch 1997 to be sure.

i2DI6h9U80a6W.gif

iybdWwzcgtOvx.gif

iT8j1kHsrMzWN.gif

ibv13BaVkMjWqJ.gif

Ken Shamrock, Gangrel and Mideon should all be inducted at the same time, when hell freezes over. The McMahon family will probably sell the company before they induct Ken Shamrock in to the hof.

Heel

Ken Shamrock, Gangrel and Mideon should all be inducted at the same time, when hell freezes over. The McMahon family will probably sell the company before they induct Ken Shamrock in to the hof.

That's for the committee to decide. Ken's first year on the ballot is approaching.

Top Bottom