• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

MC Safety

From weird Kane guy being one step from saying "I know you are but what am I?" to some other dude calling Paige's ass "yummy" I think it may be time for another break, friends. This thread is Sunday Night Heat status.

I was told I didn't get the complexities of a "look in the mirror" alignment change.

That's when you know wrestling is far too real for some people, dammit.

SoulPlaya
Banned
(Today, 11:17 AM)

i'm watching you, friend

lmao

ibnPk6PV6BWc8x.gif

wtf? was his banning because of this thread?

NEVER.gif

Rewatched Ishii/Goto, hell of a slugfest. Don't sleep on the Jr. tag title match either, ReDRagon looked seriously awesome - especially Bobby Fish, who looked so comfortable in a New Japan ring.

Bobby Fish is amazing. If it wasn't for the Bucks, ReDRagon would be my tag team of the year.

Even though I am pulling for Lucha Underground to be a rousing success, I am still not a fan of intergender wrestling. Mixed tag bouts are a different ball game but the intergender stuff is too much of a stretch of one’s imagination unless every female is a true, badass like my favorite MMA star @RondaRousey.

Good ol' JR telling it like it is.

"The Franchise Shane Douglas will be featured on #ECWExposed on @WWENetwork LIVE Monday after @WWE RAW"

:|

That'll put butts in seats.

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg

*edit, so he can buy that a man's a badass without prior proof, but for women wrestlers he needs to see some credentials?

Alucard

Banned
They haven't been hot since I stopped being a regular poster here. Now all this place is a bunch of losers harping about how mad they are at a fake kid's TV show and other marks trying to get themselves over by spending all day writing reviews of crap no one's going to read.

Hey man, I generally get 100-200 clicks on my weekly ROH reviews. Just getting the word out that there are options out there for those who are bored of the WWE's product.

DMczaf

Watching WWE fall apart while each week we get a new episode of Monday Night Wars that pretty much describes exactly why WWE sucks lately, and they are not self-aware enough to realize it...

It's beautiful.

Alucard

Banned
Rewatched Ishii/Goto, hell of a slugfest. Don't sleep on the Jr. tag title match either, ReDRagon looked seriously awesome - especially Bobby Fish, who looked so comfortable in a New Japan ring.

I love me some reDRagon. Really want to pick up their t-shirt at some point. Love the nerdy medieval logo.

And I'm not surprised that they're doing well in New Japan. Their style suits that type of promotion very well.

Alucard

Banned

"'ol" is the key part of this sentence. JR is from a different era and has beliefs that mirror that era.

I have no issues buying intergender matches if the woman in the match can go and if the moves, counters, etc. are believable.

He prefers Link, he has no time for female protagonists. He's made this known before. It's a shame :(

I feel like he's not telling us the whole story. Given his age, I'd imagine his first console was a Sega Genesis, which would lend credence as to why he's so F'd up today. Maybe he had some brief time with a NES or SNES from friends or family. I'm going to guess that his first Nintendo console was the GameCube, which soured him on the company permanently. If your console history is Genesis>Game Gear>Playstation>GameCube, then yes, I can totally see why you wouldn't like Zelda.

Bobo just cut the greatest promo in the history of our sport.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=137933746&postcount=3686

I feel like he's not telling us the whole story. Given his age, I'd imagine his first console was a Sega Genesis, which would lend credence as to why he's so F'd up today. Maybe he had some brief time with a NES or SNES from friends or family. I'm going to guess that his first Nintendo console was the GameCube, which soured him on the company permanently. If your console history is Genesis>Game Gear>Playstation>GameCube, then yes, I can totally see why you wouldn't like Zelda.

That's all very understandable, Brother bean breath. I hope Strobogo will shed some light on this matter before twitter thinks of a hashtag.

Top Bottom