• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

DMczaf

We haven't had some dumb ass flippy shit indie GIFs in a while

BDDygJT.gif

AromaticObviousFruitbat.gif

IgnorantGleamingAlbino.gif

What exactly did he Accomplish of note. How much $ did he draw?

If Ken Shamrock thinks he deserves to be in the WWE HOF, than so does the Mean Street Posse on the first ballot!

Ken Shamrock introduced the world to MMA, after Jean Claude Van Damme had demoted it into underground car parks. Shamrock also paved the way for Dan Severn, and later Brock Lesnar. Don't be a hater.

DMczaf

So I just found out Maria is naked in some straight to DVD sex comedy movie.

JIFFs are all over the tumblrz

theyre real and theyre spectacular

It's in Knoxville. They probably thought it was high theater and are respecting it.

This made me laugh. I don't think I was at this show, but I remember being at one in 97 hoping Sting would show up, but he didn't. Worst night of my life, I tell you. But we probably deserved it for being a dead crowd.

I bought an XBone. Welcome to the club. XBone Club. Too sweet me bro.
I think I read that Best Buy is running a deal where they'll give you $150 in credit when you trade in a 360 or PS3 towards the purchase of a next gen console. That's crazy if true, $200 for an Xbox One bundle?

Mubbed

Since Bryan has been out for the majority of the year who will be the one granted best technical wrestler by the Observer (breaking Bryan's long-lasting streak), O'Reilly?

strobogo

Banned
wat.gif

Wut.

I wish FvJ wasn't SO 2003. Freddy's make up was probably the best in any of the movies, and then the devil Freddy at the end was so dope. I wish it had been a spring board for a soft reboot or continuation of the Nightmare series.

Dolph Ziggler defeated Cesaro at a WWE Live Event last night. A fan in attendance said that the crowd did not care for the match and it was very poor.

A fan even threw a cup into the ring, showing his displeasure. There were multiple chants for TNA, CM Punk and Randy Savage throughout the match.

Dolph Ziggler defeated Cesaro at a WWE Live Event last night. A fan in attendance said that the crowd did not care for the match and it was very poor.

A fan even threw a cup into the ring, showing his displeasure. There were multiple chants for TNA, CM Punk and Randy Savage throughout the match.

Why would they chant Randy Savage?

KissVibes

Banned

Can't imagine those two dudes are happy being double booked and missing the upcoming RAW and possibly Smackdown. Probably phoned it in.

Why WOULDN'T they chant Randy Savage? Macho Man is the dopest of dope wrestlers, friend. You should chant his name at every day events.

If I heard people chanting Savage at a current WWE event I would just get sad and wonder why I wasted my fucking money coming to this piece of shit.

I'd also then get super sad that Randy is gone :(

DMczaf

Since wrestling is dead right now, I would like to place my hat in the ring and make a Macho Man December OT while we wait for God King Bork to return from the woods.

somedevil

Other people who were there said that didn't happen. So its a story that really needs video evidence to back it up.

I was there, and the crowd was fucking nuts. Loved every minute of it, and everyone cheered like mad the whole time.

Although there were no Randy Savage chants, there were some CM Punk ones. No TNA ones, either. Where did you get this from~?

KissVibes

Banned
I just found out that Kenny Omega hates speaking english. Isn't he from Canada? Is he from French Canada?

I was there, and the crowd was fucking nuts. Loved every minute of it, and everyone cheered like mad the whole time.

Although there were no Randy Savage chants, there were some CM Punk ones. No TNA ones, either. Where did you get this from~?

Simplythebest spreading BS to hype up his next YouTube Vlog?

l
Simplythebest spreading BS to hype up his next YouTube Vlog?

:c

Now, now. I'm just wondering where he got it from, rather than calling him a liar.

It is true that the jeers were for Cesaro, not because they didn't like him, but because Ziggler was the face. But seriously? The show was unbelievably enjoyable, and most people in the audience seemed to think so, too. Really well-paced, with the right build-up to the Main Event, and every wrestler put full effort into putting on a good show. Bray Wyatt, Dean Ambrose, (surprisingly) R-Truth and Ziggler get special mention for being super charismatic. And I normally don't care much for Ambrose, anyway!

(To clarify the location confusion, it was in Belfast, in Northern Ireland, which is a half-UK, half-Ireland... Thing. That's as best as it can be described, unless you want to go look up 400 years of miserable history that makes no sense to anyone. Simply put, everyone was rather rowdy.)

There were also at least one million beers per audience member.

strobogo

Banned
It seems like house shows are almost always liked more than TV tapings, because they are shorter, better paced, have more action, and you don't spend over an hour looking at a giant screen over the course of 4 hours.

:c

Now, now. I'm just wondering where he got it from, rather than calling him a liar.

It is true that the jeers were for Cesaro, not because they didn't like him, but because Ziggler was the face. But seriously? The show was unbelievably enjoyable, and most people in the audience seemed to think so, too. Really well-paced, with the right build-up to the Main Event, and every wrestler put full effort into putting on a good show. Bray Wyatt, Dean Ambrose, (surprisingly) R-Truth and Ziggler get special mention for being super charismatic. And I normally don't care much for Ambrose, anyway!

(To clarify the location confusion, it was in Belfast, in Northern Ireland, which is a half-UK, half-Ireland... Thing. That's as best as it can be described, unless you want to go look up 400 years of miserable history that makes no sense to anyone. Simply put, everyone was rather rowdy.)

There were also at least one million beers per audience member.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/525675-power-struggles-featured-in-new-wwe-video-finn-balor-added-to-events-dolph-ziggler-and-cesaro-have-bad-outing

I thought they were in Ireland?

It's all Greek to me, brah.

Top Bottom