• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

That's really weird. I wonder what show that fan was at. As I said and maintain, all the wrestlers put their full effort into putting on a good show, and the fans in attendance loved it in turn. If they didn't, then why would they have flocked to buy metric tonnes of merchandise? Whoever that fan was must have went to the show purposefully for the sake of not enjoying it. Either way, I actually liked how we got loads of good wrestlers and genuinely great matches in our pokey little venue in our crap country.

Just my account, is all.

The only time everyone booed when they weren't meant to boo was when Vince "apologised" for the delay of the Network.

RP912

Banned
Bayley and
Charlotte

B18kUgxIUAA2m3W.jpg:large

budnick.jpg

bad pic charlotte :/

RP912

Banned
They're all bad because I can only see her dad when I look at her face. She's dope in the ring, though. No doubt. She and Rusev had the most vast improvements in such a short period of time since Brock in 2002.

That's it.

The flair face down to the weird body shape they have. Dope wrestler though.

strobogo

Banned
That's it.

The flair face down to the weird body shape they have. Dope wrestler though.

Yeah. I think her gear is really not flattering to her body type. She's tall, lean, with narrow hips. She should probably have long tights and not short shorts.

strobogo

Banned
I feel like Bayley could be a big hit with young girls. Average face (though BANGING body), not sexualized at all, fun and playful, the hair band and tightening the knot in her hair. She could be a good role model on the main roster if they gave a shit at all. And she's pretty good at wrestling. You add in all of that plus the hugs and wacky blow up arm guys, and I think she could be a hit.

Hulk ruled in Japan, love watching him wrestle Fujinami;

Hulk.gif

Hulk in Japan was dope, but he did that move a LOT in WCW. He did it in all of his 1994 matches, quite a few in 1995, and then a couple in 1999.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
I wasn't excited bout Bray and Ambrose but the Smackdown promo was real good. They have to go at it on the mic's more as well.

Kidd pretty good on the announce.

Man, if you think the AJ/Paige feud is bad, I don't even wanna imagine how cringe worthy a Bayley/AJ feud would be.

Just thinking about it is giving me an aneurysm.

RP912

Banned
Hulk ruled in Japan, love watching him wrestle Fujinami;

Hulk.gif

Dat "I took over the WWF/I'm bored" Hogan was an amazing time. People talk shit about him which is well deserve but atleast he tries to back his skills up.

He even called the WWF belt a damn toy. He was heel before he even came to WCW.

Fantasy booking: The Authority punishes Kane for his repeated failures by sending him back to Dr Shelby. The good doctor says he is disappointed Kane fell off the wagon, and that he needs even more intense anger management therapy, so he assigns Kane an "anger buddy" who will keep an eye on him and remind him to hug it out every time he starts to lose his temper. Enter Bayley-except she is just a little too enthusiastic at her job. We get our first hint when Dr Shelby introduces them, and then leaves the room for a moment. Bayley holds her arms open and tries to encourage Kane, "Hug it out! C'mon, huuuuuug it out!" But Kane grumbles. Bayley narrows her eyes, clenches her jaw, and snarls "I SAID HUG IT OUT!!!" Startled, Kane slowly opens his arms and Bayley pounces on him, clinging like a suction cup Garfield. Dr Shelby comes back in and says how great it is to see them getting along already. Close up of Kane glancing around nervously as Bayley sighs and snuggles into his chest. 

Savitar

Hogan mentioning that the WWF belt looked like a toy was the reason he never got the belt in Japan. The guy in charge said if Hogan would say that about the company he had worked for and was best known at the time for then he would easily say it about their belt as well.

And it makes sense. Hogan trashes every company when he's not in it, but when he is, totally opposite.

RP912

Banned
Hogan mentioning that the WWF belt looked like a toy was the reason he never got the belt in Japan. The guy in charge said if Hogan would say that about the company he had worked for and was best known at the time for then he would easily say it about their belt as well.

And it makes sense. Hogan trashes every company when he's not in it, but when he is, totally opposite.

Yea Hulk Hogan in a nutshell. Dude would shit on professional wrestling if he was a surprise coo of CZW.

strobogo

Banned
Best Hogan is 80s NJPW Hogan right up through the first or second year as WWF champ. When he would come back to Japan and go back to the black gear even after the red and yellow was established. When he did rely 100% on the Hogan Formula and would try different stuff in the US and Japan.

Simplythebest is the worst poster since Soul was a regular poster and was at the zenith of his Kreepy Kane love.

Alucard

Banned
Not that anyone cares, but the Hardys put on a nice tag match against Joe and Low Ki on Impact this past week. Have some extra time tonight n spending it watching TNA's death throes.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
nope top hogans

1. Randolph J. "Hurricane" Spencer
2. Stone Cold FUNB Hogan Bollea
3. HH on twitter
4. Presidential Candidate Hogan
5. Thunderlips

Alucard

Banned
Rockstar Spud and EC3 entertain every time they're on my television. And Tyrus looks pretty badass as an enforcer. Not that it'll mean much if/when TNA goes under.

And now Gail Kim looking yummy.

strobogo

Banned
You know, Sting vs Hogan at BFG 2011 was more entertaining than at Starrcade 1997, even though Hogan could barely move and Sting had a huge bald spot and was in his 50s.

iHcZAFT3wsd7o.gif

ibz7wPqvea4oL6.gif

ibg8RfXfqOPcnG.gif

iuTuZym3w2Tl5.gif

I'm not even kidding. Hulk Hogan who could take maybe 3 bumps before his back explodes, Sting who was bald and had a gut. I'd rather watch their match at BFG 2011 than Starrcade 1997.

Fuck 1995 Monday Nitro Hogan though

1995-March 1996 Hogan is THE WORST. There has never been a shittier face. I'm not even qualifying it with worst top face. Dude was THE WORST during this period, even when he lost to Flair and Arn. What an absolute piece of shit during that period. I'd argue he was as big of a heel or worse during that period than as Hollywood Hogan.

JavyOO7

Ugh. 1995 Nitro's with Hogan in it is the worst. When he's not in it its a pretty fun time for everybody.

...in the network on the "Beyond the Ring" section, Ric Flair's DVD is up as 'The Ultimate Collection'. Once you start watching it though it turns out its 'The Definitive Collection' that came out in '08. Ultimate came out in '03.

Alucard

Banned
The way Sting won in '97 is one of the worst booking decisions ever. Like...ever. Made no sense. Even with the Sting win after the restart, it all felt like bullshit.

Top Bottom