• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

strobogo

Banned
Chris Hero's beard is disgusting. He needs to trim that shit up. Some dudes can't grow mountain man beards. Chris Hero is one of them D-Brine's beard is glorious and what most men should aspire to in their beards. Hero's just looks like a ton of scraggly pubes glued to his face that he brushed up to make it look bigger and crazier. But it looks disgusting.

I can understand the Indies but TNA? The show that give us aces and eights and alright cut? The show was good when aries became champion, but when Aces and Eights and Claire Lynch came along ths how has been medicore.

I tried to watch TNA after the PPV they had recently and then i remembered why i stopped watching. So low budget, so much camera shaking its nauseating. Tazz and Tenay the worst commentating team on the planet, Tenay cannot get excited his voice doesn't allow him to. Also its been like 6 years and they can't get a decent audio system every intro theme sounds like the same mess, even indy promotions have better audio.

It's exactly what I thought it'd be. A mediocre wrestling game. The modes, customization, and Universe will probably keep me playing, though. I'm pretty far into the 'Rise of DX' storyline. I think I spent the past few hours playing it.
It's like the perfect package of content, but when the bell rings it's not very fun, especially with the attitude moments.

I hope TNA continues having 2 different sets of commentators then awkwardly swaps them mid show ON CAMERA like they did last week.

As Taz would say: "That was awesome!"

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
no red head so far :(. I can't find her

muting the chat and no red head = zzzzzzzzzzzzz

I got sad last week when I didn't see the red head in the usual spot initially.

No Taz will be good, he is so bad, its not funny bad its just bad.

somedevil

what did i just watch

2012-10-29-so-called-hardy.jpg

VerTiGo

Banned
Hardy needs his own narrative because Aries will just continue to humiliate him on the mic. Gawd, I fcuking despise Hardy.

Kaz and Daniels. Best tag team in the world.

tm24

heh, El Hijo Del Rey Mysterio will be making his US debut at Extreme Rising. Should be interesting. He's older than Rey when he started and is probably worse than current Rey. Should be interesting

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
dat chicken

Culpeper Virginia?

I've been there before. It has 2 high security jails and a buffet place.

VerTiGo

Banned
That armbar is greatness. Best gut check match since Aries and Joey Ryan. York has some missteps but the work was good and crowd ate it up.

BlazinAm

I'm also curious where he got that 12 million figure from. Unless the network is going to run WWE Classic events all day, I just don't see it based on their current TV show ratings.

When only we get the ratings for Raw in US maybe even Canada. So we don't get Europe or Asia. On a worldwide basis they probably have a small growth in ratings but because they make most of their tv ad money from USA network.

DKehoe

heh, El Hijo Del Rey Mysterio will be making his US debut at Extreme Rising. Should be interesting. He's older than Rey when he started and is probably worse than current Rey. Should be interesting

Said it before but Rey gets far too much hate on here.

Alucard

Banned
Damn. Jesse looked really bad in the ring. No rhythm, flow, or anything.

Still enjoying this more than Raw, though. Heh.

Top Bottom