• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Ithil

I've always wondered why most feds have their top title named the "___ World Heavyweight Title". I guess it sounds "big", but when every tiny indie fed has a supposed World Heavyweight title, it gets silly, especially when the biggest promotion's main title is just called the WWE Title.

So why not just "TNA Champion", as in, top champion in the company.

Also, I always chuckle when TNA takes shots at WWE, because they're shots that will never heard by anyone in WWE.

Ithil

I've not seen anything from TNA since BFG, what's the title picture looking like? Is this likely to be a long Hardy reign?

VerTiGo

Banned
I've not seen anything from TNA since BFG, what's the title picture looking like? Is this likely to be a long Hardy reign?

I don't see hardy having a lengthy reign at all. TNA tends to keep the titles on heels for the long run.

I hate gimmick matches for the top championship but I am looking forward to the Aries v. Hardy ladder match at Turning Point. Still think Hardy is the worst thing ever though .

eldoon

I would say he drops it and its on and off again with aries , aj and cowboy untill next bfg
it looks like now with this stip it will be roode vs aries or roode vs cowboy at next bfg

Ithil

seems like it. so far its just aries.
FRucB.gif

Last time I saw Hardy, he was getting Cena level boos during his big championship win. Seems like TNA thinks its still 2009 in regards to Hardy.

Thank fuck Matt Morgan didn't return to WWE. He is fucking terrible.

Kaladin

Really, AJ is at a turning point in his career? They're still doing that with AJ?

AJ is always at a turning point in his career, he just never turns. Seriously, the guy has been at TNA for ten years and he's not a major household name. He's probably good enough to be a bigger star though. I don't know if that's AJ's fault or TNA's fault....but it's probably a little of both.

VerTiGo

Banned
AJ is always at a turning point in his career, he just never turns. Seriously, the guy has been at TNA for ten years and he's not a major household name. He's probably good enough to be a bigger star though. I don't know if that's AJ's fault or TNA's fault....but it's probably a little of both.

AJ being a country boy with horrible mic skills is what ruins it. Simple as that. Truly phenomenal in the ring of course

Ithil

Is there any chance ever of Christopher Daniels ever getting a main event push in TNA? Whenever I watch he's usually the most entertaining part.

tm24

AJ being a country boy with horrible mic skills is what ruins it. Simple as that. Truly phenomenal in the ring of course

Is it weird that the first moment i still associate with Styles is him throwing a water bottle at Chris Bosh after Bosh won BOLA 2005 and cut a promo that was basically the Austin KOTR promo but dirtier?

how have they not revieled why Aces and eaights exist yet. like the hang out in the impact zone for no reason other than to beat peeple up

McNei1y

Uploaded my Kane. It's not really good but it's a tiny, christmas colored Kane wearing jorts and a hoodie. lol nothing like the original except for move set and mask.

Ithil

The ace just turned into a fat, bald guy!

Sorry I'm not familiar with Luke Gallows beyond knowing the name.

somedevil

The ace just turned into a fat, bald guy!

Sorry I'm not familiar with Luke Gallows beyond knowing the name.

He's the enforcer for some of the biggest names in the business for the company that we can't name and who is stealing one of our angles.

Alucard

Banned
What a terribly-written sequence.

-Bully and Devon are set to have a "match," but just end up running around
-Aces and Eights show up and start beating up Bully Ray
-TNA locker room clears and starts fighting Aces and Eights
-The ring clears leaving only Bully and Devon in the ring
-Bully lands ONE PUNCH on Devon who sells it like he just took a power bomb
-Some guy comes from behind Bully and gives him a tap that sends Bully flying to the outside
-Park comes out for some reason and gets put through a table
-Luke Gallows is unmasked
-Everybody else stands around the ring looking awkward

Fuck me. Sorry, TNA, but tonight was prrrretty brutal. Every time this company gives me hope, they do something that reeks of amateur hour. Ugh. At least Aries and Samoa Joe are entertaining.

Ithil

Perhaps they thought no one had suspected Luke Gallows was one of Aces & Eights, kind of like when WWE has this hilarious blind spot where they think people will actually be surprised when Cena overcomes the odds at a PPV.

What a terribly-written sequence.

-Bully and Devon are set to have a "match," but just end up running around
-Aces and Eights show up and start beating up Bully Ray
-TNA locker room clears and starts fighting Aces and Eights
-The ring clears leaving only Bully and Devon in the ring
-Bully lands ONE PUNCH on Devon who sells it like he just took a power bomb
-Some guy comes from behind Bully and gives him a tap that sends Bully flying to the outside
-Park comes out for some reason and gets put through a table
-Luke Gallows is unmasked
-Everybody else stands around the ring looking awkward

Fuck me. Sorry, TNA, but tonight was prrrretty brutal. Every time this company gives me hope, they do something that reeks of amateur hour. Ugh. At least Aries and Samoa Joe are entertaining.
it was all very cringe worthy.

All story lines in wrestling suck when they aren't a work of something legit. Otherwise storylines in wrestling have been garbage since savage v hogan for wrestlemania v.

And because the wwe has good storytelling or something? They ripped the Claire lynch angle with aj lee and cena and that was horrible to begin with.

WWE I watch just because I have to. TNA needs to be good to justify me watching it. As it is I find their PPVs usually are but Impact is just ehh.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Uploaded my Kane. It's not really good but it's a tiny, christmas colored Kane wearing jorts and a hoodie. lol nothing like the original except for move set and mask.

Working on Kanes tonight, will find yours. Did you tag him as GAFKANE?

Top Bottom