• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Ithil

SESWallpaper.jpg

CM Punk's muscle during his Straight Edge Society gimmick a few years ago.

I was on my five year hiatus from wrestling during the SES gimmick, I wish I'd seen it as it was happening.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yea but I think he's the only one lol. Don't see any other one :\

Same. No big deal, I have made about ten Kanes so far. Will be fun seeing peoples' Kanes if more do it!

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I'm surprised none of you yelled

THAT'S GOTTA BE KANE after the mask came off

Cagey

Banned
In my continuing quest to become David Otunga, I PASSED THE BAR.

VZzia.gif

Just need to beef up my bowtie + sweater vest collection, and stock up on baby oil, then it's time to send in a vid to WWE, pitching myself as "Otunga's Paralegal".

Oh, and probably need to cop some steroids.

VZzia.gif

Just need to beef up my bowtie + sweater vest collection, and stock up on baby oil, then it's time to send in a vid to WWE, pitching myself as "Otunga's Paralegal".

And always color coordinate your thermos.

Congratulation, Cagey! Remember, fabric bowties are always a better fit than clip-ons, so get the good stuff.

And always color coordinate your thermos.

This too; matching beverage containers is essential for success.

Kaladin

VZzia.gif

Don't forget to work on your dance moves.

DRnHz.gif

SoulPlaya

more money than God

VZzia.gif

Congrats!

Rocking some inflight wifi heading to Boston to start the DGUSA triple shot this weekend. How was TNA tonight? Anyone have an idea how hard it will be to drive from the Vorhees to Long Island show? Not familiar with what's messed up and what isn't up there.

Laserfrog

I wish I was a lawyer man with a suit that showed everybody I meant business. I don't even own a suit! That's how far my life has downward spiralled, I feel if I had a good suit I could take the world! Me and my suit fighting crime and coming up with witty one liners at just the right time. It'd be brilliant! Just think, all those possibilities.

I tried editing a downloaded char into a Kane and then went to upload it. Won't let me due to the original not allowing it to be reloaded. I will try again later.

Kccitystar

Picked up WWE'13 for PS3 yesterday and figured it'd be nice to add some of WrassleGAF on there. My PSN is the same as my GAF alias.

My inner mark is absolutely loving the Attitude Era mode :)

Morgadeth

Picked up WWE'13 for PS3 yesterday and figured it'd be nice to add some of WrassleGAF on there. My PSN is the same as my GAF alias.

My inner mark is absolutely loving the Attitude Era mode :)

A friend of mine told me you can't access the Universe mode if you create a custom arena.

Aiii

So not worth it
Sometimes I wish I could walk into the IMPACT ZONE and hit those stupid idiots shouting "What?" at fucking everything in the face.

So when Bobby Roode cuts a promo there's this one sole guy trying to get What? going, nobody joins in and he just keeps at it. TNA needs to get into other and bigger arena's, it's shit like this that makes you look small time.

AJ Styles taking a stab at AJ Lee backfires a bit though judging by the fact he got boo'ed for that one, I'll betcha if anyone says "Did you see what AJ did last night?" related to wrestling, 99% of the people think of AJ Lee and not AJ Styles. Considering Styles has been in wrestling for a lot longer, that's not exactly a compliment, heh.

Alucard

Banned
So, I think I'm done with wrestling in general until the new year.

Hell in a Cell was "meh."
Raw was "meh."
Impact was "blech."

I don't see any of this improving. I'll check this thread or pwtorch.com for big match updates from time to time. The only things I care about are CM Punk's streak and the future of Daniel Bryan. I really hope him and Kane start changing things up soon because their schtick is already getting old. I want to see Bryan in the singles scene again, and fighting for the belt in a meaningful feud.

Too much bad wrasslin'. Need a break.

Too much bad wrasslin'. Need a break.

Or, some good wrasslin'...

DGUSA - Fearless 2012 - November 2nd - Everett, MA - 8pm EST

ibjkWFhBubKAW8.jpg

http://wwnlive.com/event-dgusa-11-02-12.html

• AR Fox vs. Ricochet
  • Genki Horiguchi & Ryo Saito vs. The Super Smash Brothers
  • Rich Swann (c), CIMA & ACH vs. Chuck Taylor (c), Orange Cassidy & Drew Gulak - Captain's Fall Match
  • Akira Tozawa vs. Jon Davis
  • Sami Callihan vs. Samuray Del Sol
  • Johnny Gargano vs. EITA
    Scott Reed & Caleb Konley with Larry Dallas & Trina vs. Arik Cannon & Pinkie Sanchez

DGUSA - Uprising 2012 - November 3rd - Voorhees, NJ - 8pm EST

iO1t0VsQMhJcv.jpg

http://wwnlive.com/event-dgusa-11-03-12.html

• CIMA & AR Fox (c) vs. Horiguchi & Saito/Super Smash Brothers Nov. 2nd Winner[/b] - Open the United Gate Title Match
  • Ricochet & Rich Swann vs. Horiguchi & Saito/Super Smash Brothers Nov. 2nd Loser
  • El Generico vs. Sami Callihan - 2/3 Falls
  • Akira Tozawa vs. Samuray Del Sol
  • Arik Cannon & Pinkie Sanchez vs. Jigsaw & Fire Ant
  • Chuck Taylor, Drew Gulak & Orange Cassidy vs. Scott Reed, Caleb Konley & ???

DGUSA - Freedom Fight 2012 - November 4th - Long Island, NY - 8pm EST

ib16Su49c2EdDW.jpg

http://wwnlive.com/event-dgusa-11-04-12.html

• Johnny Gargano (c) vs. Akira Tozawa vs. AR Fox vs. Ricochet - Open the Freedom Gate 4-Way Title Match
  • Genki Horiguchi & Ryo Saito vs. El Generico & Samuray Del Sol
  • CIMA vs. Sami Callihan
  • Jigsaw & Fire Ant vs. The Super Smash Brothers
  • Arik Cannon vs. ACH
  • Jon Davis vs. EITA
  • -If Rich Swann Wins On Nov. 2nd It Will Be Swann vs. Taylor
  • -If Taylor Wins On Nov. 2nd He Will Get To Whip Swann

NJPW "40TH ANNIVERSARY POWER STRUGGLE", 2012.11.11
Osaka BODYMAKER COLOSSEUM

iiERsqtVzcSYf.jpg

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/njpw1972 - link will go live when show is available for pre-purchase.

• Togi Makabe & Wataru Inoue vs Laughter7 (Kazushi Sakuraba & Katsuyori Shibata)
  • Killer Elite Squad (Lance Archer & Davey Boy Smith Jr.) (c) vs TenKoji (Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima) - IWGP Heavyweight Tag Title Match
  • Kazuchika Okada (c) vs Hirooki Goto - Tokyo Dome IWGP Heavyweight Title Contendership Match
  • Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs Karl Anderson - IWGP Intercontinental Title Match
  • Hiroshi Tanahashi (c) vs Yujiro Takahashi - IWPG Heavyweight Title Match

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Punk and Foley. They recapped everything from the opening promo to the entire teams reveal.

well I think I'll watch Malibu Country tonight instead of Smackdown

If I want to rewatch Raw, I'll do it Saturday night for 10 hours.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
A friend of mine told me you can't access the Universe mode if you create a custom arena.

I'm having no trouble either. I even have the Gaf Wrestling Federation set up with arena, signs, logos, and more! Woo woo.

strobogo

Banned
This week's Raw was probably the shittiest and most boring Raw I can remember seeing, and I've seen every episode. I don't think I've ever seen such a blatantly filler episode outside of holiday specials. It was terrible. Killed any and all interested I had in going to Survivor Series.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Who do you have created so far?!

My time last night was focused on Kanes - had a trial run with a 10 man battle royale, and unfortunately as each Kane appears, it doesn't show their name - so you have to guess what kind of Kane it is.

Regarding GWF, (it may only have a teaser this weekend) I have Bootaaay, Sokantish, Nocturnowl, Kyoufu (I'm sorry for what I have done) and Laserfrog. I've been really busy. If you want to add in yourself and make yourself feel free, just tag it with NeoGAF and put it on the CC. Would make my life easier :)

Your Kane last night won the preliminary Rumble, I had quite the laugh.

McNei1y

Your Kane last night won the preliminary Rumble, I had quite the laugh.

Question: I gave my Kane max stats because I didn't know. I will probably readjust them to make it realistic, unless everyone's doing all 100's. Small X-Mas Kane will run wild on you!

Also, if you don't have the time, I'll make a character for me, but I always like to see what other people have in their mind when creating someone.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Question: I gave my Kane max stats because I didn't know. I will probably readjust them to make it realistic, unless everyone's doing all 100's. Small X-Mas Kane will run wild on you!

Also, if you don't have the time, I'll make a character for me, but I always like to see what other people have in their mind when creating someone.

It's gonna be Ryback if I'm left to my own devices :p Basing them off of avatars! And personality. So you'll be a REALLY NICE Ryback.

Top Bottom