• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

SoulPlaya

more money than God
piupC.jpg
Glenn Jacobs held the WWE title for a year.

Got that folks?

strobogo

Banned
Soul, where the fuck do you go to find that shit? You can't play it off as "I just came across this". You have to be looking for it.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Soul, where the fuck do you go to find that shit? You can't play it off as "I just came across this". You have to be looking for it.
I go to tumblr.com, which I didn't know existed before WrassleGAF pointed it out to me some months ago. In the search bar, I simply type in "Kane".

That's it.

Find?

He MAKES all of that stuff.
Shit, if I had talent like that, do you honestly think I would be going to medical school?

Of course he's looking for it. He obviously spends an incredible amount of time searching for Kane stuff. I'd wager 90% of his internet time is dedicated to that alone.

He's crazy, people. Surprise.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Of course he's looking for it. He obviously spends an incredible amount of time searching for Kane stuff. I'd wager 90% of his internet time is dedicated to that alone.

He's crazy, people. Surprise.
I told you this in January, Net. This is the mental ward. You're in here with us, and don't even know it.

z116543764.jpg

Who's the real crazy one, then? I mainly just watch the Kane stuff. A few minutes at most.

You spend hours watching this every week.

WHOA HEY NOW slow down with your accusations. I watch roughly 90 minutes every week between Raw and Impact. You probably watch more than that in Kane segments alone. The rest of my wrestling time doesn't go into the "crazy" category, only those two shows....

....and whatever human car crash Bootaaay happens to trick me into clicking.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
WHOA HEY NOW slow down with your accusations. I watch roughly 90 minutes every week between Raw and Impact. You probably watch more than that in Kane segments alone. The rest of my wrestling time doesn't go into the "crazy" category, only those two shows....

....and whatever human car crash Bootaaay happens to trick me into clicking.
90 minutes? Kane stuff never reaches that length in a given week. And you watch death matches too? Face it, man. You're the crazy one.

strobogo

Banned
So, I really didn't like the ladder match at Turning Point. It was uncomfortable. The bumps Jeff were taking were a little too rough and gross to enjoy the spectacle of it. But mostly because it was unbelievably sloppy, and A Double was the one causing most of it. It was just a weird and awkward match all around.

I did love "FUCK YOU, YOU'RE NEVER GETTING THOSE FUCKING BELTS" that was completely no sold by the announcers and at first just sounded like a random fan scream at Jeff.

tm24

So, I really didn't like the ladder match at Turning Point. It was uncomfortable. The bumps Jeff were taking were a little too rough and gross to enjoy the spectacle of it. But mostly because it was unbelievably sloppy, and A Double was the one causing most of it. It was just a weird and awkward match all around.

I gave the match a 2/5 on the Bootaaay scale.

Top Bottom