• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

G-Fex

Maddox: I've had to work hard every day of my life and what do I have to show for it? these trunks and this haircut! and what do you have to show for your lifetime of steroid abuse and dangerous in ring moves?

Ryback: What?

Maddox: Everything! A monster push! double jobber squash matches! a main event spot! A catchphrase! fancy singlets and *sniffs* jobbers for dinner! And do you deserve any of it? No!

Ryback: What are you saying?!

Maddox: I'm saying you're what's wrong with WWE Ryback. You coast through matches, you do as little as possible, and you leech off of decent, hardworking wrestlers like me. Heh, if you worked in any other fed in the world, you'd have been jobbed out long ago.

Cena: He's got you there Ryback

Man this just works so well

Kofi: Hey, what do you got against Ryback, anyway?

Maddox: Are you kidding? Does this whole company have some disease where it can't see that he's an idiot? Look here, in ring concussions have doubled every month since he returned and ratings have plummeted. Has he been fired? No. Has he been disciplined? No, no.

Vince: Keep up the good work Ryback

Vince: Maddox in my office NOW

Kaladin

Maddox: I've had to work hard every day of my life and what do I have to show for it? these trunks and this haircut! and what do you have to show for your lifetime of steroid abuse and dangerous in ring moves?

Maddox: Everything! A monster push! double jobber squash matches! a main event spot! A catchphrase! fancy singlets and *sniffs* jobbers for dinner! And do you deserve any of it? No!

Maddox: I'm saying you're what's wrong with WWE Ryback. You coast through matches, you do as little as possible, and you leech off of decent, hardworking wrestlers like me. Heh, if you worked in any other fed in the world, you'd have been jobbed out long ago.

Kofi: Hey, why don't you just shut up and quit talking about my boy Ryback like that.....

Teddy Long: Hold on a minute there playas.....

Cena/Maddox vs Ryback/Kofi

Fixed that for you.

Man this just works so well

Kofi: Hey, what do you got against Ryback, anyway?

Maddox: Are you kidding? Does this whole company have some disease where it can't see that he's an idiot? Look here, in ring concussions have doubled every month since he returned and ratings have plummeted. Has he been fired? No. Has he been disciplined? No, no.

Truth: Everyone botches now and again. It's why they put erasers on pencils.
Kofi: Yeah, Ryback's ok. Give him a break.
Maddox: No! Ryback is not okay. And I want everyone in this business to realize it. I would die a happy man if I could prove to you that Ryback has the in-ring skills of a six-year-old.
Truth: [to Kofi] So, how are you doing?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm mad about everything
bgsoZ.gif

He kind of looked like an asshole with it also.

Actually all WWE broadcasters look like assholes with the exceptions of Scott Sanford and Evil Universe Jim Ross.

Good is dumb
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BrainsEvilBrawnGood

I always liked announcer Josh Mathews. Wrestler Josh Mathews looks like a giant douche though

I still care enough for all of WrassleGAF, darn it!!!

I still care about AJ (She knows how to look good) Get her out of this Cena storyline though.... I hope Naomi gets to wrestle soon as well

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Sandow and Ryback should get into a feud.

In the end Sandow uses his brains and tricks Ryback into a box to be shipped back to his homeworld- planet funk.

I really like Sandow and I actually quite like Rhodes as well. But when you're just in generic, time filler tag team matches, I don't care. Tag team matches very rarely have interesting stories or any real heat behind them. Sandow is a pretty good promo and now he's just bumming around helping to keep the tag division alive so they can fill more time on Raw.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I just noticed how old the champions in TNA are

Jeff Hardy, RVD, Chavo, and Tara.
It's the bingo hall in the literal sense

Cena/AJ doesn't even beat Claire Lynch in that regard. Even if it doesn't make sense it still is alot more tolerable than that "actress" was

One angle makes me want to blow up my TV, and the other one made me want to send my TV into space for the rest of forever.

Who cares which one was "better."

Aiii

So not worth it
One angle makes me want to blow up my TV, and the other one made me want to send my TV into space for the rest of forever.

Who cares which one was "better."

If we go down that route we might as well close the thread now. All our discussions are pointless anyway, right?

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm dying to know who AJ is fucking though. She went into someones room with nothing but a robe on, and I feel like that issue is being forgotten.

Still think it's all leading to Punk, the final two voicemails were to him. I have hope for this ending well, still.

Meltzer was acting like the idea is for AJ/Cena to be a long term angle with the payoff just being them ending up together.

Gonna be tough to watch AJ degrade herself every week.

If we go down that route we might as well close the thread now. All our discussions are pointless anyway, right?

I'mjustsayin, don't waste your time comparing garbage angles. You're better off comparing high quality stuff like Aces & Eights vs. Ryback's extensive build to the title.

wait wat

Top Bottom