• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Kaladin

Sandow and Ryback should get into a feud.

In the end Sandow uses his brains and tricks Ryback into a box to be shipped back to his homeworld- planet funk.

DX already did it.

NjcVf.jpg

Ultratech

I find it funny yet odd that they put Hardy on some stupidly high pedestal.

"You raised your game, bro!"
"You raised the bar yet again!"
"You're on a whole other level!"

FUCK HARDY INNER MONOLOGUE.

ARIES LEFT HIS DIMENSION

WHAT THE FUCK DOES ALL THIS MEAN?!

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
TNA was better under Russo

at least we got some stupid shit we will never forget

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Meltzer was acting like the idea is for AJ/Cena to be a long term angle with the payoff just being them ending up together.

Gonna be tough to watch AJ degrade herself every week.
So, what that means is that AJ becomes Divas Champ, and Cena becomes WWE champ?

IWC is going to hate her, lol.

So, what that means is that AJ becomes Divas Champ, and Cena becomes WWE champ?

IWC is going to hate her, lol.

I already hate her because WWE Creative™ tried to make her into something that she isn't. Just let her wrestle; I don't give a FUCK about what her feelings are, unless those feelings directly involve her next or previous match.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I already hate her because WWE Creative™ tried to make her into something that she isn't. Just let her wrestle; I don't give a FUCK about what her feelings are, unless those feelings directly involve her next or previous match.
I'm just saying, a year from now, we'll all look back and realize that her downfall started when Kane dumped her.

Face it folks, it's the truth.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Yeah, that's right. You just stay up there watching, all the time just watching. They know you won't change the channel.
The funny thing is he's up in the same arena that he started in. We've all moved on, and he's just standing there watching empty seats.

What a goof.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I watch an empty arena, you guys watch 3 hours of Raw.

Who's the goof now?
I don't watch 3 hours of RAW.

I watch a few minutes of Kane (well, Hell NO, now. . . . and maybe when Punk is on. . . . and AJ too, I guess), but that's like an hour tops.

strobogo

Banned
TNA is really weird with how sometimes they do a really good job of cycling stories each week so one angle isn't dominating every show like Raw, but then people just vanish from shows for months with no explanation. They don't write people off or anything, they just don't mention them for months at a time, then they'll show up like they were there the whole time. It's so weird.

Top Bottom