• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Finished the first, watching the 2nd two - man, there is no reason why Bob Sapp can be 400+lbs and have a six pack (except for him being on the juice) - unreal how huge he was.

Fantastic videos :D
Love Sapp. It's too bad the mystique is gone with him, though. :(

As far as well known angles go, Hogan joining the nWo is bigger than anything Bret or Shawn have done combined. That shit was covered on the news, in the 1990s. Well past the point when everyone knew it was fake. Complete non-wrestling fans knew about the angle. People who never watched wrestling, but knew who Hulk Hogan was, were made aware of the angle by local and national news stations covering it. No one outside of pro wrestling knows or gives a shit about Bret and Shawn. People who think Montreal was the biggest angle ever are deluding themselves. I'd say the age group that think that is the biggest angle ever is pretty slim. You would have had to be a teen in 1997. So basically people around the age of 30-40 might think it is the biggest angle ever. But people in their 20s or younger or 40s and older probably don't think that at all.

hogan's the worst wrestler of all tmme why didnt he drop the title to kidman or sick boy he ruined everything

They are from Canada so of course they think Bret vs Shawn is the most famous match

Bret Hart is still a big fucking deal around here and I know a ton of older people who went to Stampede Wrestling all of the time, but it's hard to say if Bret/Shawn would be the most famous match around these parts.

Jitters

No, but THIS IS!!!!!
ibjKbXeqvgjtEo.jpg

SHE WENT DARKEEEERRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Kaladin

Completely unrelated to wrasslin, but I just completed a draft of my 14 page exit paper for my masters program......feels good man. Now I just need to get it edited and give a 15 minute presentation on it.

Completely unrelated to wrasslin, but I just completed a draft of my 14 page exit paper for my masters program......feels good man. Now I just need to get it edited and give a 15 minute presentation on it.
Years of wrestling promos have got you set for those 15 minutes, either electrify them or drag things out Triple H style.

I wish they would just officially make it a Hell No sitcom, and let us enjoy it.

This is genuinely what should happen as long as they're a team still.

Brera

Banned
Am I the only one that hates the milking on the Lawler heart attack milking? The only good thing is CM taking the piss out of it.

Bored of the updates every week and his entrance music is fucking awful. It's even more dreary and miserable than god save the king and coronation street put together.

Am I the only one that hates the milking on the Lawler heart attack milking? The only good thing is CM taking the piss out of it.

Bored of the updates every week and his entrance music is fucking awful. It's even more dreary and miserable than god save the king and coronation street put together.

I'm glad he survived but I'm sick of King already.

Very awesome for Samuray. I had heard this was a possibility in July and glad it worked. He's been very cool to talk to at DGUSA shows and is insanely talented.

SHINE 5 iPPV is live - Sassy Stephie vs Heidi Lovelace up first. Should be a good show, but I think I'm on my own for this one, lol.

*edit, oh nice, Daffney's with Lenny on commentary tonight.

The opening match at SHINE 5 wasn't bad, although Heidi botched a low-angle DDT kinda badly. Stephie scored the win with Kiss My Sass. 2nd match was Niya vs Marti Belle - first time seeing either lady wrestle, and both were pretty impressive, although Niya looked a step ahead and controlled most of the match, winning with a Tequila Sunrise TKO. Now it's Sojo Bolt vs Su Yung.

Also, Lenny just announced the the 10th and final ever FIP Jeff Peterson Memorial Cup will be live on WWNLive.com on December 14th & 15th! The JPM honours 'All American' Jeff Peterson, who died from leukaemia at the age of 21, and in the past the cup has been won by the likes of AR Fox, Sami Callihan, Chris Hero, Milano Collection AT & Chris Sabin.

Kaladin

Also, Lenny just announced the the 10th and final ever FIP Jeff Peterson Memorial Cup will be live on WWNLive.com on December 14th & 15th! The JPM honours 'All American' Jeff Peterson, who died from leukaemia at the age of 21, and in the past the cup has been won by the likes of AR Fox, Sami Callihan, Chris Hero, Milano Collection AT & Chris Sabin.

Is it in Florida again?

Shockmaster has lost weight.

Su Yung scores the win over Sojo Bolt with a sole food to the back. Sojo looked good, but Su Yung was off the pace a bit and looked like she hurt herself on the finish.

Nikki St. John vs Santana up next. Not familiar with Nikki.

Mr. Sandman said:
Is it in Florida again?

I think so, Lenny may have said something about it being in the same building SHINE is running, the Orpheum in Ybor City.

Top Bottom